Lelouch vs Light yagami and then them facing Batman

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on Jan. 14, 2011. Last post by VinoVash1234 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 12

SCenario 1: 
Light begins to kill criminals.Lelouch is Zero ,a criminal,so is life is at stake so he has to find is identity. 

Scenario 2: 
Light and Lelouch are in Ashford academy and have  knowledge  that Kira and Zero are here so they have to find each other.The school is locked -up for 24 hours.

Scenario 3: 
Light is a member of the Black knights ,Lelouch is Zero.Batman is a britanian he has to find both criminals and bring them down.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,389 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Lelouch wins all three rounds.

(Hope no one minds that I bumped this)

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lelouch for the fist two and Batman in the third.

@ReliusClover: How does Batman win when Lelouch can just tell him to kill himself?

Post by taichokage (13,405 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lelouch probably in all 3. Round 3 depends on if Batman is in character and/or has prep.

@KingOfAsh: Batman is the god of prep and detectives in that regard. Assuming he has tech Leouluch is fucked either way.

If he doesn't get any kind of tech on the other hand, i'd give it to Lelouch as well.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,448 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ReliusClover: Batman is not god of prep. I'm betting Light and Zero find out who batman is before he finds out who they are.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Not even close... Batman has over 70 years of feats on his back, Light and Lelouch might as well be ten year old kinds with autism when compared with him.

Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Light Owns lelouch, everyone has to remember that light is a one man army, lelouch REQUIRES an empire to accomplish his goals,

@VinoVash1234: Did Light every take over the world I think not. There are strengths in numbers my friends, all of Lights biggest feats were down because he had help from followers.

@ReliusClover: Like I said they can easily find out who he is seeing as it's kind of obvious whos batman,but in his world everyone is a dumb ass so hiding behind a mask is a simple task. Also he isn't god of prep irons better than him at that and he's not even god at it. But lets not even get on that. We have to look at theses guys killing batman before he even walks out of his house.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Pretty sure Batman has done far more impressive stuff than Tony, if you want to compare than get out Doom, Reed and Thanos.

Nowhere does it say that they even know who he is in scenario three and don't think he's dumb enough to let them know.

@ReliusClover: First, I specifically said lets not even get on this.

Second Batman's Identity is well known to anyone with a damn brain. Batman has a lot of high tech weapons and how many people in the world can get them? Now lets narrow where batman is generally located. Gotham city. Ok

How man rich men who have access to high tech weapons like batman?

Many factors and they all lead to him.

He's a rich ass man you can never really go off the radar with that type of cash.

http://www.cracked.com/video_18442_the-horrible-truth-about-batmans-secret-identity.html

@Whats_out_the_bag: And that's where out problem lies.

What in scenario three says that Lelouch or Light know that a being called "Batman" exists or that they have any information on anything from the DC universe? He's a Britanian Noble in that scenario which would say it takes place in the CG universe which gives them 0 clues about him in turn.

@ReliusClover: Um.. interesting. This is very stupid. The OP needs to explain more about his batman, or just leave the original be

@Whats_out_the_bag: Even if he did, nothing says that the team has even the info a normal Gotham or DC resident might have, they have to start from the very beginning in every scenario unless OP actually says that they have that knowledge.

@ReliusClover: Not long ago I asked on

Comic Vine who had better prep feats than Batman, and there where a lot of answers. I still don't see how any tech will stop him from killing himself.

@Whats_out_the_bag: The deathnote is not like geass, as it needs strategy, geass simply controls, its too easy of a tool, thats how he gained numbers, through force, light alone without manipulation acquired only a few, only a few who HE instructed, without the use of the death note...he took over one country, and that is with his sheer will alone, not some hypnotising hax that does it easy.

@VinoVash1234: What country did light take over again? Also did Lelouch use Geass to control the Black Knights?

@Whats_out_the_bag: He made America surrender. No but Lelouch used Geass on everyone else the black knights fought, gaining their trust, ofcourse after the black knights found out, he was left helpless and almost dead if rolo hadn't saved him.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel