Lelouch Lamperouge vs Yagami Light vs Johan Liebert vs Integra

Topic started by bigz007 on Feb. 2, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by bigz007 (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I noticed that every battle in here is pretty much the same. It's all about who is stronger. That is why I want to try something different.

This is the fight of intelligence, motivation, manipulation and strategy between:

Lelouch Lamperouge (without geass)

Yagami Light (without death note)

Johan Liebert

Integra Fairbrook Wingates Hellsing

Every one of them have on their disposal 20 mannequin soldiers from fullmetal alchemist brotherhood. The soldiers need to be motivated properly because they are not that loyal to begin with.

The four of them have a preparation of half an hour to think of some sort of a strategy. After that their soldiers are going to fight. Lelouch, Yagami, Johan and Integra won't leave their headquarters in any circumstances. Fight is won when only one side has atleast one soldier standing.

Fight is taking place in the grand magic games arena. I hope there is a way to prove who will win in this fight : )

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

lelouch has the best stratigic knowhow out of everyone in this match by far in terms of warfare. He takes this with relative ease provided it is even possible for anyone to condition the homunculus soldiers in the first place

Post by bigz007 (1,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Haofan123: Just for this purpose immortal army can be manipulated.

Is there any scenario where the rest of them can be victorious?

Post by Donofwar11 (15 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Code Geass for the win

@bigz007 said:

@Haofan123: Just for this purpose immortal army can be manipulated.

Is there any scenario where the rest of them can be victorious?

Lelouch is in his element in this type of matchup here so i would so no. the others may have a chance, especially integra since she is also a millitary commander as well, but even she would be fighting an uphill battle against lelouches stratigic dominence. If it was a different type of matchup like maybe finding the identity of the other combatants it would be a more even matchup but lelouch just dominates in terms of strategy on the battlefield

@Haofan123: Hellsing could win if she had Alucard but that is it

@Donofwar11 said:

@Haofan123: Hellsing could win if she had Alucard but that is it

true but then it wouldnt be fair. besides if it was an all out battle lelouch would just nuke the area with a FLEIJA anyway

@Haofan123: Like I said Code Geass for the win

Post by TheEd (13 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Johan is just better than anyone there. He accomplished everything he has without needing a power or any other bs.

Integra is a complete failure as a leader, Lelouch won't do anything without his schtick, ditto Light.

Post by phantomrant (1,333 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Integra is the least fit in this battle of wits (though, she's pretty demanding). Integra just hasn't shown any real intellect or wits to compete with the powerhouses above.

Light's not doing anything with 20 mannequins in just 30 mins.

Between Johan and Lelouch: Johan is the more skilled manipulator whereas Lelouch uses strategy. Johan could win if he can manipulate Light and Integra, but since he's cooped out in one place, he can't. So Lelouch comes out as victorious.

Lelouch is good battle he would lose if one of them got is sister

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (177 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Guy in my AV wins

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@CerusSerenade:

Integra herself is the most skilled in combat in this roster, if she gets close to any of the commanders they stand no chance against her.

You forgot about the rules, they can't leave their headquarters, until one of them win

It anyone game, since the mannequin soldiers can't understand or fellow orders

Post by nishi99 (1,660 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Johan owns.

Post by Dream (7,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@CerusSerenade: This battle has more to do with intellect than physical abilities with the four characters.

As others have said, Lelouch will be in his element for this match considering how he led the Black Knights in their resistance against Britannia and was capable of adjusting to situations on the fly in most instances. Johan and Light are more well known for being manipulators and lack experience leading in combative situations thus their factions are likely gonna be in disarray for this match. While Integra has experience leading in combative situations leading the Hellsing organization against vampires and Millennium, she is inexperienced in certain areas of leadership and strategy and can find herself resorting to decisions fueled more by willpower than strategy and reasoning if things get very heated.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream:

How did you respond to post I deleted 30 minutes ago?

In any case Johan takes this by making them all kill each other by throwing an oil rag in a fire.

Post by Dream (7,469 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@CerusSerenade: I was still replying to it at the time before I refreshed and noticed it was deleted.

And no, Johan's not taking this match.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,344 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lelouch wins.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,573 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It comes down to whether or not Lelouch can motivate his troops like Johan can, which I doubt.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel