Legendary Three Ninja Vs Itachi Uchiha and Pein

Topic started by comicfanforever on Oct. 8, 2009. Last post by Chengy 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (446 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Legendary Three Ninja Vs Itachi Uchiha and Pein     

Legendary Three Ninja - Tsunade, Orochimaru and Jiraya.    
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
remember jiraiya did lose agains pain, orochimaru is scared shitless of itachi, and tsunade.....
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 team 2 stomps so hard why?     
@cfatalis
said:

"remember jiraiya did lose agains pain, orochimaru is scared shitless of itachi, and tsunade..... "

nuff said
and to people who actually says but it's two against one

no it's seven against three
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I think Team Itachi wins this one.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
itachi even said himself that his and kizami cant beat  jiraiya. and since pain wiped the floor with  jiraiya so easily, as well as stunade, im sure pain can solo this one.
@JJOR64 said:
"I think Team Itachi wins this one. "

no they win lol
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Pein solos
@JThree47693 said:
"Pein solos "
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Team two Overstomp ... Magenkyou plus Shinra Tensei and the Rinnegan plus the Sharingan?
@Nerx said:
" Team two Overstomp ... Magenkyou plus Shinra Tensei and the Rinnegan plus the Sharingan? "
as said by many others

plz lock we need to clear the first battle pages of spites
Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pein beat Jiraiya and tsunade and Itachi beat Orochimaru. I'm with team akatsuki here.
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Pein might solo this...Jiraiya didn't even get to experience being gravity crushed.  I guess if Pein goes all out he wins.  Chibaku Tensei and Shinra Tensei are too much for Jir/Oro and Tsunade had no chance against Pein when they confronted.
Post by Dream (7,240 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pein had admitted that with knowledge of his bodies, Jiraiya would have been able to beat him and as sinister_noob pointed out, Itachi was hesitant to fight the Toad Sage. Tsunade's problem against Pein stemmed from the fact that she had to exhaust all of her chakra to protect and heal people from Pein's attacks (in this case much of the population of Konoha). Given the circumstances, she'd only have to protect and heal for herself, Orochi and Jiraiya in this battle. As for Orochi against Itachi, Orochi got too consumed with wanting to kill the guy without sorting out how to beat him. 

Itachi and Pein are not without their flaws either. Using Magenkyo Sharingan abilities takes a toll on Itachi. Using large-scale variants of his gravity attacks forces Pein to sever his connection to the five other bodies to direct his chakra to the Deva path. Also doing such attacks would leave the Deva path unusable for several minutes. Given the circumstances, I'd say the Legendary Sannin would have a shot at beating Pein and Itachi and that this battle is not a major curbstomp as folks are implying. I'll try writing up an argument in the Sannin's favor later when I have the time.
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Pein had admitted that with knowledge of his bodies, Jiraiya would have been able to beat him and as sinister_noob pointed out, Itachi was hesitant to fight the Toad Sage.

Yeah but that is a big precondition in this fight.  They don't have that knowledge of where the body is.  Because lets face it, Pein probably meant that IF Jiraiya could find the real body he could kill him since he is pretty vulnerable being hooked to the machine IMO.

Itachi running was probably due to the fact he was loyal to Konoha all the while and wanted to prevent war.  He followed Konoha's orders to kill the Uchiha clan then joined Akatsuki to spy on them...much what Jiraiya was doing.  Why would Itachi fight Jiraiya when running is the better solution...keeps them all alive.  Not saying he would beat Sage Mode Jiraiya but Itachi was also exhausted when he ran....he had no power left due to the repeated use of his eyes.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Team Itachi wins, Itachi could easily defeat orochimaru. Tsunade isnt that strong. Jiraiya was defeated by Pain alone.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel