Legendary Super Saiyan Broly vs Super Saiyan 3 Goku

Topic started by Newdeath on Aug. 4, 2009. Last post by DBZ_universe 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
In a random encounter on a barren and lifeless planet who would win? Supply logical reasons as to why which fighter would win.
Post by Sonata (35,221 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
SS3 Goku would take this, a young Super Saiyan in Goten and Gohan that hasn't done any real training in a long time was able to defeat him. Goku with the Dragon Fist is all this will take.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sonata said:

" SS3 Goku would take this, a young Super Saiyan in Goten and Gohan that hasn't done any real training in a long time was able to defeat him. Goku with the Dragon Fist is all this will take. "

Interesting. Goten and Trunks suffered greatly at the hands of Broly while Gohan later appeared at the scene and was seemingly and was generally believed to be in Super Saiyan 2 since adult Gohan as a Super Saiyan 2 has one bang of hair hanging over his forehead while Super Saiyan has a thick bang of hair and a smaller thin one hanging over his head, also Gohan's facial features were sharper, he had a stern look on his face which is a common trait in an untrained SSJ2 and his hair was straighter, slightly spikier and sharper than the usual SSJ. Now Broly was able to easily dominate Gohan in his presumed SSJ2 form with Gohan landing hits that caused minimal effects, Broly beat Gohan physically to the extent of him reverting back to his base form, another example of Broly's power is being able to easily manhandle a Full Powered Super Saiyan Goku who's kamehameha was able to blow Cell away however did not faze Broly, a Super Namekian (on par with Android 17 in terms of power), Super Vegeta, Super Saiyan Trunks and Full Powered Super Saiyan Teen Gohan also in all fairness for Broly when SSJ Goku, SSJ Gohan and SSJ Goten were firing the kamehameha at him the reason they won was that Trunks was conscious and he tossed an energy ball at Broly's attack creating a barrier which left Broly unable of blasting any more energy balls of his own. SSJ3 Goku has massive chi consumption and that will be his downfall in this battle, Broly has been the only Saiyan to be able to destroy an entire galaxy and his power gradually and dramatically increases as long as he sustains his Legendary Super Saiyan form. I'd give the win to Broly.
Post by Sonata (35,221 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
Well Gohan could have been at SSJ2 when he fought Broly as an Adult, but since he never kept up with his training he was easy prey for Brolly. Even Vegeta said at the World Martial Arts Tourney that he had alot more power when he fought Cell.  I always though that Brolly was pretty even with Majin Vegeta a higher level of SSJ2 .
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sonata said:
" Well Gohan could have been at SSJ2 when he fought Broly as an Adult, but since he never kept up with his training he was easy prey for Brolly. Even Vegeta said at the World Martial Arts Tourney that he had alot more power when he fought Cell.  I always though that Brolly was pretty even with Majin Vegeta a higher level of SSJ2 . "
Gohan did lack training yes however power is what he had, Vegeta noticed Gohan's lack of skill not power (I'm simply stating this). Vegeta probably meant that he lacked skill for the lack of training he had could not have given him a loss of power but a definite loss of skill. Majin Vegeta's power is in theory slightly higher than that of an SSJ2 however seeing as how SSJ2 Goku was holding back during their battle the full potential of Majin Vegeta remains unknown.
Post by Sonata (35,221 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
3:42 of the Video
 
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sonata said:
" 3:42 of the Video
 
"
I'm quite aware that Vegeta said he was more powerful when he fought Cell however the logical thing he should have said was that he had more skill as a child considering that when you become older your body grows stronger however the process is reversed when one becomes too old. I agree with Vegeta though counting out Ultimate Gohan that is.
Post by Sonata (35,221 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
I think thats where the training comes in thats why Goku and Vegeta always fight at there best even at their old ages.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Sonata said:
" I think thats where the training comes in thats why Goku and Vegeta always fight at there best even at their old ages. "
Indeed.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Brolly is Yakuza. He wins.
 
Post by Sonata (35,221 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Moderator
LOL I always like that picXD
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Anyway I stand by that Brolly still kicks his ass. Brolly is still the only galaxy-buster and I support the idea that it'd take something like SS Gogeta to give him a serious fight. As shown in the Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi 3 intro sequences.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

brollys to cocky imma go with goku
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:
" brollys to cocky imma go with goku "
Simply because of his cockiness? 
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Brolly has a right to be. He nuked a galaxy and single-handedly bitchslapped the whole Z-fighter crew effortlessly.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FLCL1 said:

" brollys to cocky imma go with goku "

First of all Broly has several reasons to have not taken any of the Z Fighters seriously, as ReiKai stated above Broly apparently effortlessly destroyed a galaxy. He was quite aware of the fact that he was the Legendary Super Saiyan and that at the time his power was truly unrivaled, a powerful attack from SSJ Vegeta had no effect on a repressed SSJ Broly who was slowly pursuing Goku at the time and yelling the name "Kakarot", once again Vegeta displayed fear knowing that none of them could defeat Broly and also when Broly fought the Z Fighters he effortlessly manhandled them with ease using minimal power. One of the many reasons as to why he is cocky or overconfident.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Mostly, Brolly likes to screw around. He enjoys tormenting and torturing his victims rather than killing them outright. It's the only reason why none of them were killed instantly at the beginning. He beat them all down, then Piccolo came, healed everyone with Senzu beans, and they all ganged on Brolly again with help from Vegeta, and Brolly still beat them all down again easily.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ReiKai said:

" Mostly, Brolly likes to screw around. He enjoys tormenting and torturing his victims rather than killing them outright. It's the only reason why none of them were killed instantly at the beginning. He beat them all down, then Piccolo came, healed everyone with Senzu beans, and they all ganged on Brolly again with help from Vegeta, and Brolly still beat them all down again easily. "  

I was about to say something similar. Anyway yes Broly likes to torment people, he enjoys causing pain and suffering considering that Broly is functionally a psychopath and has no empathy whatsoever. It should be noted that his attacks are designed mainly to cause pain such as dislocating one's arms or legs, jumping on one's back, crushing his opponents with his size and weight, smashing their face on hard rock or back breaking maneuvers. Broly's energy balls are also designed to cause more destruction, Broly did in actuality beat the Z Fighters except Piccolo to a near death point where if they were simply left they would have died however Piccolo's timely arrival with Senzu beans is what saved them. Broly also loves to torment his victims with sadistic sarcasm such as "If you'd just let me kill you before you wouldn't be dealing with this pain now" or during Broly: Second Coming when Gohan said "When will you stop?" to which Broly answered by saying "Not until you lie dead at my feet" which shows his love for destruction and such. Broly loves to toy and tease his victims with a plethora of "free punches", it is also likely that Broly might have grown insane from living with the pain and fear he and his father endured for so long.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
But, you gotta consider, if Brolly had never been stabbed or cast out as an infant ,if he woulda turned out differently. Like, if King Vegeta had sent Paragus and Brolly away as the future hope for the Saiyan race (knowing that Freeza was going to destroy them), the whole series would've turned out differently. Brolly's near-death experience is probably what furthered his trauma from Goku's incessant wailing. If it was just the crying, he'd probably have gotten over it easily. But the crying in conjunction with being stabbed as a day old infant is more than likely what solidified Brolly's child-born hate of Goku and in turn made him psychotic. 
 
Had that not happened and had he grown up without that suffering, he could've become the most powerful force of Good (or even Neutrality) in the whole DBZ-verse. He could've destroyed Freeza easily as a boy. I mean, he was born with a PL of 10,000. As an infant he had the power equivalent of Goku at the end of the Saiyan Saga (not counting Kaioken upgrades).
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@ReiKai said:
" But, you gotta consider, if Brolly had never been stabbed or cast out as an infant ,if he woulda turned out differently. Like, if King Vegeta had sent Paragus and Brolly away as the future hope for the Saiyan race (knowing that Freeza was going to destroy them), the whole series would've turned out differently. Brolly's near-death experience is probably what furthered his trauma from Goku's incessant wailing. If it was just the crying, he'd probably have gotten over it easily. But the crying in conjunction with being stabbed as a day old infant is more than likely what solidified Brolly's child-born hate of Goku and in turn made him psychotic.   Had that not happened and had he grown up without that suffering, he could've become the most powerful force of Good (or even Neutrality) in the whole DBZ-verse. He could've destroyed Freeza easily as a boy. I mean, he was born with a PL of 10,000. As an infant he had the power equivalent of Goku at the end of the Saiyan Saga (not counting Kaioken upgrades). "
I have considered that in the past and would lead to very interesting outcome. Yes Broly was born with power level of 10,000 the power level of King Vegeta and Bardock during the last moments of their lives.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel