Legendary Pokémons vs The Royal Knights

Topic started by Caionsouza on Dec. 18, 2012. Last post by TheBlackDragonz 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,070 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@UltimateHero0406:

Marcus is older then them

Also Royal Knights shouldn't have a problem in taking them out, since most of the Legendary are glass canons

Post by UltimateHero0406 (4,996 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Destinyheroknight: I know. It's that and the fact that he lacks goggles.

@UltimateHero0406:

Well, he isn't a kid like the others (it be a little silly if he have them on for no reason)

@Destinyheroknight: On dangerous missions they would be a good thing to have. Never know when something will hit you in the eye in the middle of a battle lol.

@UltimateHero0406:

I think he be ok, since he punch Digimon in the face for a living LOL!

Post by MarioRedfield (1,718 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

Pikacu wins.

@Destinyheroknight: XD

Post by DBZ_universe (14,792 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Magikarp solos.

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe: I hope you're kidding ._.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,457 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@ohgodwhy: isn't Arceus a glass cannon though, I mean you can catch it with a master ball like any other pokemon

I think in the manga they tried to catch it with a master ball but it failed, but I'm not a 100% on that. Either way, unless the Digimon have a master ball, it doesn't matter.

Arceus is God, he made the pokemon that control Space and Time so I really don't understand how this is a competition at all. All of it's pokedex entries pretty much hint to Arceus existing before the universe did. It's currently making an appearance in the manga so we'll soon see what it's capable of but if it lives up to the hype, then Arceus should get the win for team Pokemon.

@TheBlackDragonz: of course I am... Royal knights win.

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ohgodwhy said:

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@ohgodwhy: isn't Arceus a glass cannon though, I mean you can catch it with a master ball like any other pokemon

I think in the manga they tried to catch it with a master ball but it failed, but I'm not a 100% on that. Either way, unless the Digimon have a master ball, it doesn't matter.

Arceus is God, he made the pokemon that control Space and Time so I really don't understand how this is a competition at all. All of it's pokedex entries pretty much hint to Arceus existing before the universe did. It's currently making an appearance in the manga so we'll soon see what it's capable of but if it lives up to the hype, then Arceus should get the win for team Pokemon.

IIRC, in the manga, they tried to catch Palkia using it and the Master ball even activated but Palkia used its space manipulation powers to get away.

There is "competition" because some of the RKs have a position of being even greater than "God" (i.e. Yggdrasil, it hosts and governs a single digital universe). And exceed time and space. Which has been shown to make Digimon totally immune to/able to disregard all attacks/techs/effects that do not transcend space time (i.e. the entire plot of that shitty season's villain).

Also, neither does Arceus or anyone from the Pokemon side have the durability feats to stand up to composite knights however you could make the case that as universal abstracts of time-space-antimatter(in their true forms), those 3 should get universal durability. And Arceus, by virtue of being above them gets that too.

Base RKs are gonna lose to Arceus and the Creation trio due to the number of top tiers and the fact that Alphamon is the only one on their level. Although, they wouldn't really be able to hurt him and neither would he beat all of them.

Upgrading to Omegamon X/Alphamon UWKB would definitely give the RKs the win though. They transcend space-time as well as can hurt beings with it.

Would Mewtwo's mind rape work here? just asking...

Composite Knights, yes? Not a chance. Plus, the Knights can speedblitz.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,457 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: I doubt Mind Rape would work, he wasn't really shown to use it in the manga much or in the movies. I don't think he can use it on beings equal to or more powerful than himself.

@ohgodwhy: True...

@MohsinMan99: But isn't Arceus supposedly Omnipotent and that would mean he would also have Omnipresence... yes no?

I don't buy the whole "Omnipotence" stuff anymore. It's unprovable and a very fallacious way of looking at versus debates. In my opinion, its best to go with feats/showings/secondary canon rather than "omnipotent=win/do whatever you want/etc". A character may serve as an "omnipotent" in its verse but is that seriously going to be valid in cross-fictional debates? I'm not buying it. Nor do I want to debate about the validity of the "omnipotence" stuff with anyone (and develop a migraine) so let's drop that topic now.

In any case, even if going the "omnipotent" route, Arceus has a number of showings that invalidate his "omnipotence".

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Omnipotent meteors?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel