League Of Anime VS Justice League

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 25, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: If anime team had Yoshimori with Chunshinmaru.. they would win IMO.

He could use Shinkai and tank any hit the JL have.. and if any of them go inside, they will either be erased from existence or what ever is in Yoshi's mind.... he could even turn them into cake.. lol.

Also he could stop time inside it... just in case Flash wants to go inside the Shinkai.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: I haven't seen this anime so I can't judge, but from what I've heard that would probably work yeah

@MarioRedfield: He doesn't show those feats in the anime... only in the manga.

there is one where a spirit (his ancestor/teacher Hazama Tokimori) was accepting to go to heaven and finally banished... then he turn him into a regular human and falcon punched him.. lol

Post by SMXLR8 (7,547 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: ALL WRONG and for the plot and the Vegeta, Nappa thing was not on the manga

@SMXLR8: Akira-sama said anime was also counted canon. You can disagree if you like.

Anime is also canon in the DBverse
Anime is also canon in the DBverse

@DBZ_universe: like i said i don't think so they never showed anything that states they can live in space

@SMXLR8: They can't cause they need food.. lol but they can survive in space.

@DBZ_universe: sure they can and I guess you want to say that they are FLT now right

@SMXLR8: Nope.... because they are not. They are heavily Hypersonic... Instant Transmission is FTL tho... same with Supreme Kaioshin with his Instantaneous Movement which>>>Instant Transmission.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Wait???? WHA???? I thought the DBZ characters are faster than light? I'm so confused now!

@MarioRedfield: No, they are near light.. Tho Broly is FTL, he traveled from a galaxy to another in days...

@DBZ_universe: no he is not and they can't be in space

@SMXLR8: Alright... what ever.. they can't.. I forget you don't like DBZ...

So I am guessing Frieza can't neither in your opinion.. right?

@DBZ_universe: i do like dbz what i don't like is people saying they can do things which that can't

@SMXLR8: True, that is kinda annoying... some come up with weird hyperboles... but I don't... so you don't have to worry about me trolling...

tho in the past I use to troll.

@DBZ_universe: so did I.....

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MarioRedfield: @DBZ_universe: I take your points but Goku would pretty much never blow up the sun, even when bloodlusted, unless as an absolute last resort (the rest of his team would have had to have died first). "Goku could blow up the sun" really shouldn't be taken as an argument.

@GIRUGAMESH: You are right... it's not in his code.

any others?

bump?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel