League Of Anime VS Justice League

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 25, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,546 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerberusPrime3k: well a fair fight is what I want =/

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

What if Goku blows up the sun? just saying.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe: Then he kills everything including himself. Do you have any idea how stupid it would be to blow up a star? Besides, he probably couldn't even do that, anyway.

@MarioRedfield: yeah since he can't be in space and all

@MarioRedfield: He could use IT to get out of there you know that right? .... to the Kaioshin realm would be good...Goku is not dumb Also Yes he can blow up a star... If cooler stated ho could why couldn't Goku who>>>>Cooler.

Frieaza blew up a planet with a finger... Goku is millions if not billions of time stronger than Frieza at EoS... so yeah he could do it.

@SMXLR8: Goku can breath in space you know that right? any saiyan can... Goku went to the moon when he was a kid..

Goku goes to the moon
Goku goes to the moon

Also would the ring of GL even work on Goku when he is a SSJ+?? since the ring cannot affect yellow.

Tho the case for Flash... he could speedblitz mostly everyone here like SpeedForceSpider said.

@SMXLR8: Also does the anime team get help from Arale Norimaki?

@DBZ_universe: So Goku leaves his entire team to die after blowing up the sun? Interesting. I doubt he could teleport that far away anyway, but whatever then. You do know how muchmore powerful and bigger a star is than a planet right? Millions upon billions doesn't even cut it. Secondly, his hair is gold and no it wouldn't mean anything. I'm pretty sure Hal's weakness of that has been retconned or taken away... They did that with everything, Superman doesn't even have kryptonite anymore. Also, you do know that Superman has taken point blank suns exploding in his face with nothing more than being knocked unconscious right? The whole idea of him blowing up the sun won't work especially since Hal Jordan can use his ring to contain supernovas So no blowing up a star would not work.

@DBZ_universe: that is for the plot nothing more

@DBZ_universe: maybe if it makes it even that is

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@MarioRedfield said:

@DBZ_universe: So Goku leaves his entire team to die after blowing up the sun? Interesting. I doubt he could teleport that far away anyway, but whatever then. You do know how muchmore powerful and bigger a star is than a planet right? Millions upon billions doesn't even cut it. Secondly, his hair is gold and no it wouldn't mean anything. I'm pretty sure Hal's weakness of that has been retconned or taken away... They did that with everything, Superman doesn't even have kryptonite anymore. Also, you do know that Superman has taken point blank suns exploding in his face with nothing more than being knocked unconscious right? The whole idea of him blowing up the sun won't work especially since Hal Jordan can use his ring to contain supernovas So no blowing up a star would not work.

Unless I've missed something, this is only the cartoon version, which means the JLA get raped.

And where did you learn astronomy? The sun is approximately 1 million times larger than the earth. You would hardly need to go into the billions.

@GIRUGAMESH: I keep forgetting that

Yeah, I figured that out after I posted it but my point is still valid that a sun exploding would do more damage than it's worth.

@MarioRedfield said:

@GIRUGAMESH: I keep forgetting that

Yeah, I figured that out after I posted it but my point is still valid that a sun exploding would do more damage than it's worth.

I agree, and it would be totally out of character for Goku to do that anyway.

@GIRUGAMESH: well not cartoon but mixed

@SMXLR8 said:

@GIRUGAMESH: well not cartoon but mixed

Not cartoon? I must have missed that, what so some are cartoon version and others are comic?

@GIRUGAMESH: yes =D

@MarioRedfield: Lets not argue my friend... lol.

But like I said, Flash speedblitz everyone... Team Comic has an adventage cause of him.

@GIRUGAMESH: Tho if Goku is bloodlusted, I am pretty sure he will... but I.. no lol.

@SMXLR8: Plot or not he still can... lol.

@DBZ_universe:

@DBZ_universe: Alright then, but I do have to say, blowing up a sun wouldn't work as it would kill his entire team, and Hal Jordan could contain the supernova anyway. Besides Superman can go off to find another yellow star to power him if that happens. But as ALMIGHTY had said, if Light was on the team, Anime would win if they didn't have Flash or Doomsday

@SMXLR8: Bardock, Vegeta, Nappa, Broly, Paragus showed that they could breathe in space.. Saiyans are able to do it... so why wont goku be able to do it, and I showed you that he went to the moon.... so yeah, he can survive in space.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel