League Of Anime VS Justice League

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 25, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@ALMIGHTY: you ask alot of questions =/ and it can be fair if used right

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: So is this comic JL or animated series JL?

Post by ALMIGHTY (357 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8 said:

@ALMIGHTY: you ask alot of questions =/ and it can be fair if used right

I just am curious as to why a death note is hax, yet the flash is can use light speed movements and speed steal, martian manhunter can go intangible and mindwipe, etc..

Your the only person I have heard call the death note hax...

@ALMIGHTY: flash is hax but if it's not fair then no hax for him

@SMXLR8: Deal no flash no Light...

In that case Team anime gives a little call to Hueco Mundo and a certain espada ages the leauge into dust...

@ALMIGHTY: well JL can call people too

@SMXLR8 said:

@ALMIGHTY: well JL can call people too

Earth People LOL !!!

any others?

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ALMIGHTY: Like Captain Atom or Captain Marvel? The espada wouldn't be able to beat either of them. Marvel is basically Superman who isn't effected by magic and Atom is basically the Silver Surfer.

@MarioRedfield said:

@ALMIGHTY: Like Captain Atom or Captain Marvel? The espada wouldn't be able to beat either of them. Marvel is basically Superman who isn't effected by magic and Atom is basically the Silver Surfer.

Barragan will age them both to death... He doesn't use "magic" it is his presence itself that eats away at life....

@ALMIGHTY: That's assuming they don't speed blitz him first. Superman is also immortal under the yellow sun so that power wouldn't even affect him.

@MarioRedfield said:

@ALMIGHTY: That's assuming they don't speed blitz him first. Superman is also immortal under the yellow sun so that power wouldn't even affect him.

Even if they speedblitz, that would be even worse... Closing in on someone who eats your life away the closer you are is not a very intelligent move...

Superman's immortality under the yellow sun is bullcrap...

He can die of old age, (And Barragan's power is aging things rapidly until they turn to dust...).

He was killed against doomsday as well...

So don't give me that immortality bullcrap, that's not even in his character description...

@ALMIGHTY: Now you're just getting an attitude and there's no reason for it.

One, read comics not just character descriptions. In the comics, there have been stories where he has literally lived thousands of years. In All Star Superman he lived in the sun for thousands of years to come out completely immortal.... to everything. Secondly, Doomsday did not kill Superman. He put him in a healing coma

Secondly, ignoring the immortality part for a moment you don't think a speed blitz could stop him from launching his attack? Really? Also, they could easily take him out using one of their energy attacks like Superman's laser vision (which is hotter than the sun) and Captain Marvel's lightning powers. Martian Manhunter can also telepathically subdue and make him go to slee

Also, there's never actually been anything suggesting Superman can die of old age.... Like I said, it's been implied the other way around.

@MarioRedfield: You said "superman was immortal" not... "all star superman was immortal" when you say "superman" that usually refers to the modern day incarnation... An incarnation that isn't immortal...

Secondly no a speedblitz will not work because once again, he isn't launching an attack its simply his presence that eats away at life.... And lazer vision, lighting, etc will all be uneffective due to his ability to age not only living things, but attacks as well, so basically the attacks they send will be vaporized before they could even touch him...

Another man who would give team dc earth from bleach would be Aizen who is TRULY Immortal...

@ALMIGHTY: All Star Superman is no different from the current Superman, it's just an alternate continuity. Plus there have been other issues suggesting that in the mainstream universe it works the same. The thing is he may not be "technically" immortal, but he can become immortal. He's immortal in the sense that under a yellow sun he cannot die of agin. That much has been confirmed. He can't die of aging so that power would be useless on him.

I'm sure there's something I'm missing here, like the whole thing with Martian Manhunter. How he could simply mind rape Barragan or whatever his name or turn intangible to stop him.. Also, Aizen vs. Superman has been debated on this site already and I quote the last comment was: "Why is this even still being debated? Isn't it already been determined this is a curbstomp in Superman's favor?"

@MarioRedfield: Ok your martian manhunter point is plausible you've proven barragan can be stopped...

Now as I stated in my first post in this thread...

Light Yagami solos Dc earth + Justice Leauge with prep...

@ALMIGHTY: no solo this is a fair fight

@ALMIGHTY: If he could figure out their first names, then yeah. If not then no he's screwed. Plus they could literally take away the book faster than he can could write their names down

Also, if outside help is allowed they could bring in Doomsday who can't be killed the same way twice, so he would just come back and curbstomp Light. Darkseid could also use his omea effect to destroy Ryuuk.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

So which version of comics are we using?

Prre 52 or post? it would really make a difference and on another note there really isn't any way to find some middle ground with the DC crew you either nerf them'n Anime team stomps or they're pre 52 then they stomp post 52....not so much haven't really checked out much post 52 stuff but from what I've seen though only Flash and Superman has shown something comparable to their past selves.

Post by TheVoiceOfReason (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Wally West solos.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel