League Of Anime VS Justice League

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 25, 2012. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,546 posts) See mini bio Level 16

so anyway this fight is inspired by the picture below so some might have seen it already

Rules

the anime side gets 3 days prep and they have knowledge on the JL team . The anime side also has 4 wild cards callings,these are for any 4 characters(earthly) that can make this fight even if they need help and the JL get 3 wild card callings to help them if they need it. Everyone is in character, Everyone is at their strongest or current or end of series for the anime side and current for the JL side,Everyone has their standard equipment with them. This is a random encounter , Hax is ok but use it fairly or no hax all together same thing for speed and BFR,etc so be fair and think like what would the this character do in this situation. For the anime side the people with out powers well I don't know what to do about them so what do you people think we should do with them?

Location - DBZ's Earth

League Of Anime

Team 1 from left to right - CAPTAIN HARLOCK , CYBORG 009, CUTIE HONEY, GOKU, LUPIN III, ASTRO BOY, SAILOR MOON

Team 2 from fore ground(center) to left to right to center ground to back ground left to right - ROCK HOLMES, VICIOUS, DORONJO, HAKAIDER, TOGURO, CELL, RUBY MOON

Justice League(comic version if fair maybe mix and match animated with comic?)

From left to right - Martian Manhunter , Green Lantern , Wonder Woman , Superman , Batman , Flash , Hawk Girl

Post by Kuro_San (1,344 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SMXLR8: We are talking Animated League right?

Does the Anime characters have their common equipment (asking mostly about Harlock about him having the Arcadia at his disposal)?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,213 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I can see maybe Flash doing some damage. The only person I think the animé team may not handle is Martian Manhunter. With the ability to go intangible and use telepathy. It'll be very hard for anyone to hurt him. The rest, since it's the cartoon are very much much weaker than their comic counterparts.

@Supreme Marvel: hey it had to fair =D

Post by 5th (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This isn't fair at all... It's a one sided battle in Team Anime's favor. (Only because that's the animated Justice League)

Post by 5th (1,336 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8: If were going to make it fairer then you should've pick particular anime characters that could match the Comic league standards such as:

Saint Seiya Characters

Bastard!!!

Nasuverse charactrers

DBZ to an extent

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures

and the list goes on.

There's plenty of characters that could match or even solo the justice league.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Anyone on the Justice League solos(Minus Hawkgirl and Batman) with sooo much ease. This is spite the greatest of spites and I thought any form of Goku vs Superman is banned.

End of DBZ Goku is a force to be reckon with in this particular battlefield.

009 is pretty fast, he may cause Flash some problems, as he is not only fast enough to maybe match this incarnation, but also super strong and durable.

Astro Boy is also a monster, and he is inmune to telepathy so he can fight Martian Manhunter, unless the Manhunter goes all intagi-punch in his ass. if her powers can be counted as magic she can kick supes ass like no tomorrow)

Sailor Moon in her most powerful form is a unholy monster with massive speed and endurance, with planetary level destruction, a monster in her own right.

Cutey Honey powers fluctuate a lot in her different incarnations so I wont comment in how she can affect the battlefield in brute strenght, but she is a very adaptable warrior capable of changing her skills depending on the situation (at least one of the Incarnations can do that)

Lupin III with 3 days of prep maybe one of the most dangerous in the team. I think he can give Batman a run for his money, or at least distract him (I would pay for a Batman Vs Lupin Special)

If Harlock haves Arcadia then he can make serious damage, if not he is still a decent shot and very able in combat but nothing more, he could tag-team with Lupin against Bats (Once again I would pay for seeing that fight)

Toguro is a powerhouse

Cell is a freaking powerhouse

Vicious is just as his name sake, and could fight Batman, maybe not win, but give the caped crusader a run for his money.

Ruby Moon can use Magic and she could cuase serious troubles to Superman

Rock Holmes isnt a real asset, and considering his plurality in roles and apparitions I'm not sure about his character

Doronjo isnt an asset, she is smart, but that's all.

Hakaider I cant get any proper info about his powers.

In less words, this is an Overkill for team Anime, JL maybe can generate some resistance but they will lose

@Kuro_San: Nobody here can counter Flashes speed. He has femtosecond reactions, he can become intangible, and even steal their speed and make them living statues. He can solo his team too if he wants.

@SpeedForceSpider: why are you starting trouble for no reason

@SMXLR8: Are..are you hitting on me?

@SpeedForceSpider: This is Flash from the animated series, he haves only intagibility from those powers, and he doesnt reacts so fast, and 009 Cyborg also haves super speed, fast anough to make all around him stay still (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_ei0t-_2o) and I think the Manga Version is faster...

@SpeedForceSpider: what?! No, this is a team fight so it's all good

@Kuro_San: The OP changed it to comic versions and the Flash is too fast as I have said he solos.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,917 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kuro_San: I don't think that Supes would fight the magic users....... he would fight someone like Goku. Or is that scenario in particular banned? Lol. I honestly think he could tak on a few powerhouses by himself and pull it off unless he's extremely in character. I'm not a fanboy but I don't think you under rate him here. Just don't, lol. Other than Flash, I can't think of anyone that can take out Sailor Moon though. Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe Hal could do it? Or J'onn? I don't know so I won't really comment on that

That being said

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Kuro_San: The OP changed it to comic versions and the Flash is too fast as I have said he solos.

@SpeedForceSpider: I dont see that the OP says Comic Version, and the images remain the same

but if this was comic version then Flash is pretty damn fast, I really cant find Joe top speed, and I quite remember it as I read the manga ages ago. But I think you may be right about Flash tricks, even so Sailor Moon tops strenght was also pretty fast. But that doesnt changes that if more possible that the Comic-book team haves more chances to win, and the non powered characters from the Anime team that could be useful before now dont help that much.... As the OP states the strongest version of the character (and in case this are the comic book versions) I think the JL wins with Superman stomping everything and the others pretty damn powerful as well...

@Kuro_San: Yeah the OP keeps getting changed but the strongest versions would be the comics and they stomp. So I agree with you there.

@Kuro_San: well i said that for the anime side and current for the comic side...

@SpeedForceSpider: So in case the JL would be only animated Anime stomps, the other way around (offical now) the JL stomps.

Good this got solved so quickly

@Kuro_San said:

@SpeedForceSpider: So in case the JL would be only animated Anime stomps, the other way around (offical now) the JL stomps.

Good this got solved so quickly

Yep that is how it is.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel