Leaf Ninja vs Avengers

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Feb. 5, 2014. Last post by UltimateHero0406 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,028 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Alright, since the other one was a blowout let's try this again. The Marvelers should do a lot better this time

Vs

No substitution jutsu

Standard Equipment

Random Encounter

Fight is here:

Battle to K.O. or death

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Team 1 murders, a better fight would be part 1 shinobis vs the team, even then part 1 Choji's red pill could still be a major problem for the avengers.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Add Iron Man to the fight...

....:P

Post by othus12 (6,284 posts) See mini bio Level 12

spidey would speeblitz them and kick them in the face effectively breaking their skulls.

Finally, a Marvel taker lol

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

spidey would speeblitz them and kick them in the face effectively breaking their skulls.

Well at the very least he could annoy them until they wanted to go drown themselves in a lake.

Post by Dream (7,193 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Unlike the previous match, this one's a little more tricky to call. Both teams are mostly on par with one another in attributes, with the exception of Choji being physically stronger when either his limbs or entire body increase in size via his Multi-Size jutsu.

However, I'm likely to give slight advantage to the Marvel team here. The Marvel team has more battle experience and all three have dealt with foes who are physically stronger than them before. In addition, their ability arsenal is a little more versatile with Iron Fist's healing abilities, Captain America's shield capable of functioning as both an impenetrable defense and projectile, and Spider-Man's webbing capable of ensnaring the Naruto team for free attacks (said webbing capable of ensnaring stronger foes like Iron Man and The Thing). Biggest issue for the Naruto team is that they mostly specialize in close-quarters combat and that is gonna give them problems here.

Post by JimeeJo (333 posts) See mini bio Level 12

well if the avengers had a chakra system like the shinobi then the leaf ninja would kick butt, as it is though neji is useless so im thinking that the avengers would win, it would still be a close fight though.

Post by jerfro23 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I'll take the avengers if paired correctly they can take it.for spider man vs Kiba,Neji vs iron fist and captain America vs Choji they could beat the ninja team.spiderman more agile and has shown better reflexes and strength than kiba also his spider since can come in any for any of there justu to evade.iron fist is is also agile quick and able go against people like the thing and master martial artist .then there's cap who has fought people the hulk so anything choji brings is nothing new so this should be more even fight

Post by Zerogodlike (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Spider man webs them all up and cap throws his shield slicing through all 3 of their body's at once.

@JimeeJo said:

well if the avengers had a chakra system like the shinobi then the leaf ninja would kick butt, as it is though neji is useless so im thinking that the avengers would win, it would still be a close fight though.

The whole chakra thing may not be definite but Neji is by no means useless. His stats are formidable, his vision is huge asset, and he can still rupture the organs themselves with a poke.

Air Palms, Kaiten, totally not useless.

@UltimateHero0406: thats very true but still his power cant be used to its full extent

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Assuming the fight matches up with the pictures: Neji vs Spidey, Cap vs Kiba (no akumaru?), and Choji vs Iron Fist.

1. N vs S- This ones tricky, because I'm not sure if Neji is fast enough to tag spiderman but I'm reasonably sure that he has the reflexes to protect himself. Long term = Spidey, Short term = Maybe Neji
  2. C vs K- Kiba. Faster, most likely stronger and assuming they have standard equipment can use his soldier pills
  3. I vs C- Choji. Just all round better than iron fist

If they were to work as a team then it'd be an obvious stomp in Ninja favor. Superheroes rarely get along and mostly prefer their own one on one battles, but with Neji there, the ninja have a much better team dynamic.

@JimeeJo said:

@UltimateHero0406: thats very true but still his power cant be used to its full extent

That's only a small fraction of his power in comparison to everything else

Post by taichokage (12,588 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm also with team Marvel. Despite bein slower, Spidey has the necessary reactions to avoid even those faster than these shinobi. His webbing shouldn't tag Neji nor restrain Chouji, but possibly Kiba. At the very least, Pete would be in the fight for some time. Captain America's shield could block anything thrown at him as well as easily cut through any of them I he hits them. Again, not likely with Neji but Chouji is an easy target. Ironfist can hit the hardest and is probably the single best martial artist. I think he could deal with the most problematic one here, Neji. It wouldn't go like that exactly but with Spidey being practically untouchable and Captain America having the beat defense, I think they would outlast their competition. It wouldn't be easy but it's doable.

@UltimateHero0406: i recon but i'm sad to say i think marvel would still win :(

@JimeeJo: That's cool. I wasn't arguing that Marvel would lose. I saying that Neji isn't helpless.

@UltimateHero0406: okey dokey ^-^ and i agree neji isnt at all helpless

Post by Dream (7,193 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ridtom2:

Superheroes rarely get along and mostly prefer their own one on one battles

Iron Fist, Cap and Spidey have all worked together at various points of their crime-fighting careers with one another. I highly doubt cohesion's gonna be an issue with the team.

Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Dream: Oh sure they've been on the same team, but they hardly have the same degree of trust that the Leaf Ninja do. The Ninja can use their abilities to work off each other, while superheroes just kinda of do their own thing even when on the same team (Unless it's Fantastic Four, those guys know how to compliment each others powers).

Captain America will try to lead the team like a soldier, but both Spidey and Fist really don't like authority figures (although Spidey does respect cap greatly, Fist is a loose cannon though). Also in character, they are fighting children which will definitely affect their performance when fighting and possibly make them try to hold back. That is a bad idea when it comes to Ninja, especially ones who have been soldiers their entire lives.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel