Laxus (Fairy Tail) vs Shippuuden Naruto

Topic started by chrono122 on June 5, 2012. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 2 years ago.
Post by chrono122 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Both are bloodlusted Fight takes place outside of Fairy tail guild Naruto can only go up to 4 tails

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Depends on which version of Naruto... Current Naruto can set an entire land of mountains to waste... Plus he has full control and mastery over Kurama and his speed is on par on the likes of the Raikages Calibur. I'll go with Naruto, Laxus hasn't shown anything that can keep him up with Naruto who's faster by far. And Naruto can just go SM and spam the hell out of Rasen Rasengan Shurien. 
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Laxus can make himself intangible to both physical and magical attacks by transforming into lightening itself. Seeing as Naruto can only go up to 4 tails, I'm going to take this as Naruto when he fought Orochimaru.

Laxus wins. He can use Fairy Law if he needs to which can easily wipe out an entire town, but I doubt he'd need to.

@ohgodwhy: Fairy Law takes prep and no he can't, since when can Lexus become intangible or even turn into lightening? All I can remember is that he can absorb lighting?

@TheNobody: You can see in the below 3 pictures that in one panel he is clearly crushed but in the next few panels he has turned into lightening. Laxus can turn himself into lightening and gains all of it's properties and as such can also move at the speed of lightening.

The below picture can also be used to show how he can turn into lightening and evade his opponent.

Forgive me for my poor picture posting skills, I'm clearly really bad at this. But either way Laxus would take this. Also it's only 4 tails Naruto, not current Naruto.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I'll go in favor of Laxus... he can turn to lighting... or just activate a Hall of Thunder... and that would finish of Naruto...

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

if naruto goes 4 tails, he wins

@FormerCrimsonKing: Even though Laxus can turn into lightening and pretty much teleport, or at least move as fast as lightening? Destructive power definitely goes to Naruto but speed and intelligence would go to Laxus after Naruto transforms, but yeah 4 tails Naruto is a beast and could possibly take this. Although Laxus still has Fairy Law, which he could use while Naruto charges up a bijuu bomb.

@ohgodwhy said:

@FormerCrimsonKing: Even though Laxus can turn into lightening and pretty much teleport, or at least move as fast as lightening? Destructive power definitely goes to Naruto but speed and intelligence would go to Laxus after Naruto transforms, but yeah 4 tails Naruto is a beast and could possibly take this. Although Laxus still has Fairy Law, which he could use while Naruto charges up a bijuu bomb.

Agreed!!!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: What if Naruto uses Sage Mode instead? He could have a much better shot at winning.

@DBZ_universe: Is his durability higher than Naruto's?

@SpeedForceSpider: I think the OP meant it's Naruto when he fought Orochimaru on the bridge, which is why he can only go 4 tails.

@SpeedForceSpider: Well he is stronger than Erza and she has tanked attack that are building-tower+... maybe he is lower.. but with able to turn to lighting he should be ok

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: Then Naruto loses.

@DBZ_universe: Okay.

If Naruto goes 4 tails this fight goes towards Naruto as Laxus has no way of evading Naruto in 4 tails mode, he might be able to escape but Naruto can spam the hell out of the Bijuu Bomb and shred bridges apart with roars and other attacks that 4 tails has. Don't forget Naruto has his Rasen Rasagan Shuriken which is a guaranteed one hit K.O attack along with his clones. 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@TheNobody: exactly, his roar itself would do major damage, not to mention his chakra cloak would harm laxus if he gets close....and he is no where near the speed of lightning

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel