Laxus Dreyer vs Blackbeard

Topic started by Killer_of_trolls on Jan. 17, 2011. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Blackbeard can't negate Laxus's ability

no prep, blood lusted

NO Whitebeard abillities in this fight

VS

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,665 posts) See mini bio Level 15

blackbeard stomps all scenarios
@FormerCrimsonKing: 

explain. oh and I changed the OP :p

anyone else?

Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
the thing with blackbeard is he is soo powerful.
Before he even ate a his devil fruit he was able to leave scars on Shanks (1 of the most powerful characters in One Piece)
Blackbeard ate a Darkness Logia with the unique ability to stop of Devil Fruit powers but the exchange for this power he is not intangible.
But he does not need this because his endurance is MADD CRAZY.
+ his darkness power is gravity and he can also suck that lightning guy in instant loss (YOU CANT ESCAPE FROM HIS POWERS)
and now the FREAK has stolen one of the most powerful Devil Fruit being the only person who has 2 Devil Fruit powers
that lightning guy wont even be able to touch blackbeard in theory because his earthquake powers are based on vibrations if he creates a constant vibration around his body you wont be able to touch him in theory(WELL THATS WHAT I WOULD DO IF I HAD EARTHQUAKE POWERS)
EFFECTIVELY BLACKBEARD HAS BECOME ONE OF THE MOST POWERFUL  VILLAINS (IF NOT THE STRONGEST) IN ALL MANGAS
APART FROM AIZEN FROM BLEACH HE WAS A GOD :D
@acarter: oops, sorry I accedentally erased that part when I changed the OP, I'll fix it
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel