Laxus dreyar(FT) vs. sasuke uchiha who would win

Topic started by ShinsuiDreyar on Feb. 4, 2013. Last post by Vaccine 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by ShinsuiDreyar (15 posts) See mini bio Level 7

IF they fought one one on in a netural terrain who would come out victorious

Post by Vaccine (30 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Cool fight.

The only way that Laxus can come out of this battle victorious is IF and ONLY IF he can counter Sasuke's Mangekyou Sharingan. It doesn't matter what jutsus that Sasuke can come up with. He can use all the Chidori he likes but Laxus is already lightning based so that would be dumb on Sasuke's part. It will eventually come down to his Sharingan and how well he uses it.

3 moves that Laxus has to go up against and OVERCOME in order for him to win.

They are:

1. Amaterasu
  2. Tsukiyomi
  3. Susanoo

Final verdict? Uchiha Sasuke wins here because I'm pretty confident that Laxus is unable to handle ALL three moves and come out alive. He may be able to handle certain illusions like he did with Mistgun but the level here is entirely different than just scenery tricks.

Post by ShinsuiDreyar (15 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol you how bout i give you 3 moves sasuke wouldnt be able to counter

1.thunder palace

2.(bankai) Fairy Law

3. lightning body look it up while he is in lighting body he cant be harm

in my opinion laxus would be to fast for sasuke

Post by CerusSerenade (2,546 posts) See mini bio Level 10

That and Laxus has resistance to illusions and can see through them. That and chidori as well as Sasukes other lightning based attacks will only heal Laxus through the fight.

He even has barriers in case of Amaterasu. Match goes to Laxus because Sasuke doesn't have the endurance that Laxus has.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ShinsuiDreyar: This is literally a mismatch, sasuke has no way to harm laxus except if he gets hit by susanoo, and laxus cannot be put in an illusion since he has a strong will ( as seen when mystogan tried to use a powerful illusion ) and any technique that laxus uses one shots sasuke

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@ShinsuiDreyar said:

1.thunder palace

2.(bankai) Fairy Law

I never saw Laxus doing Fairy Law.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@CerusSerenade said:

He even has barriers in case of Amaterasu. Match goes to Laxus because Sasuke doesn't have the endurance that Laxus has.

What barriers?

@ShinsuiDreyar

said:

1.thunder palace

2.(bankai) Fairy Law

Laxus isn't going to use Thunder Palace on one person unless it changes in the future.

Fairy Law is truly unknown. We don't know if it bypasses defenses such as Susanoo. The only time shown, Jose was still alive, defeated but still alive.

Unless Laxus is in pure lightning speed, Sasuke should have no problem tracking Laxus. He has susanoo.

@eddz99 said:

@ShinsuiDreyar: This is literally a mismatch, sasuke has no way to harm laxus except if he gets hit by susanoo, and laxus cannot be put in an illusion since he has a strong will ( as seen when mystogan tried to use a powerful illusion ) and any technique that laxus uses one shots sasuke

AMaterasu is the sole technique Sasuke can use to harm Laxus.

Also TSukiyomi, Toad Song are probably better illusions compared to Mystogan's in my opinion. Even the Clam Genjutsu has superior showings.The latter is a constant long term while the former is essentially a souped up version on steroids of Mystogan's. Plus its much shorter to activate. Taking only few seconds in real life.

Once Laxus gets hit by Amaterasu its likely over for him. He isn't a logia either. Moreover only in lightning pure form he could probably dodge it but unlike Raikage, Laxus has no knowledge of Amaterasu.

In retrospect, LAxus has to break Susanoo and even Sharingan illusions are capable of giving him a momentary distraction.

Laxus isn't immune to illusions as one poster said, he just can counter and are much more resistant to them but it doesn't mean Sasuke can't use them as a distractio and a few seconds of distraction is often more than enough.

@ShinsuiDreyar: Damn. I totally forgot about Fairy Law. Regarding Laxus's suit of lightning armor, Sasuke has faced someone with the same ability before. He is none other than the current Raikage. There was no clear winner to the fight but Sasuke wasn't the one who lost an arm at the end of it. Note that the Raikage has incredible speed as well. If Sasuke can't damage Laxus with what I'm assuming to be Amaterasu, he can damn sure defend against it (Susanoo). It all comes down to who can keep up their defense the longest. Thunder Palace is a little bit tricky. Does Laxus have much prep time here AND can he carry out such a move more than once? If the answer is yes and no respectively, would it be okay to say that Sasuke uses the same technique he used to avoid Deidara's suicide attack during their fight to avoid TP? The one where Sasuke summoned Manda and used its body as protection whilst beforehand, organized for the rest of Hebi to summon him to a safe location should critical danger were to befall on Sasuke. If Laxus can have prep time to make the Thunder Palace, then I assume that Sasuke is able to utilize the same amount prep time to organize his safe exit. If Laxus can carry out this move on a whim and/or more than once, I can't really think of a strategy for Sasuke to get out of the attack except for (maybe) Susanoo.

As for Fairy Law, I have no clue. Sasuke would pretty much be screwed if Laxus carries this out successfully. :sadface:

I'll also disregard Tsukiyomi as one of Sasuke's arsenals here since quite a few have stated that illusions don't work on Laxus which is....weird.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Its not that illusions don't work. Laxus is just more resistant to them.

Would you argue Laxus can break out Toad Song, Tsukiyomi used by Itachi or Clam's genjutsu? Two of them are a constant repeating term that you have to constantly break in order to break out of it which is not a practical battle strategy while one of them ends in few seconds.

Fairy Law again its unknown and we have no idea if it bypassess Susanoo if it can then thats that, but based on what it is shown it didn't even kill

Jose but Makarov could have held back.

So it comes down to Susanoo + Amaterasu, possible sharingan distraction vs Laxus's lightning body and spells.

@321zigzag1: That's what I thought about Tsukiyomi. There are quite a few (not necessarily on this thread) who stated that Laxus CANNOT be put into an illusion. So, I found that a little bit odd. Your reasoning and mine are almost similar so, no arguments there.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel