Law vs Zoro

Topic started by ALMIGHTY on Nov. 29, 2012. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Round 1. Pre Timeskip

Round 2. Post TImeskip

Both men are bloodlusted, fight is to death or ko, incapacitation is allowed...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Maybe Law for round 1. But Zoro for round 2.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,354 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I usually would have said Zoro both rounds but... Law second round for sure. He doesnt have the skill (or at least that he has shown) of haki high enough to combat his room ability. He could probably block the regular strokes like smoker did but not the one that he used on Vergo.

@Jinbeifan1: Yeah man after the recent chapter, just seeing what he did to vergo, law definitely rose in the power scale in one piece...

Post by taichokage (14,190 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Law might even be above Luffy right now. I don't know how well Zoro could deal with his hax. Same for pre time skip. By feats Law is clearly ahead.

@Jinbeifan1: Law is above post time skip Zoro but below pre? Da Faq?

@ALMIGHTY: You should have put a bonus round for who is the most badass because Zoro would stomp.

@SpeedForceSpider: well back then laws powers werent so clear, and while law by logic was probably stronger, it was much easier to argue in zoros favor, get what i mean? and yes zoro is the #1 badass, but at this rate, laws a close 3rd or 4th xD

@Jinbeifan1: Well I get what you mean. But I feel Zoro should be able to blitz Law because dude is freakin fast. And I am glad you believe Zoro is One Piece's #1 badass even though you might be a Luffy fan XD

@SpeedForceSpider: oh trust me i am, hes the #2 badass xD luffys my favorite in the series, but zoro is the most badass for sure, and my second favorite of course :)

@Jinbeifan1: Cool man :) But to tell you the truth Zoro the badass and Boa Hancock's sexy self are the only reasons I like One Piece. Dude is insane when he fights, I kinda wish he was the protagonist.

@SpeedForceSpider: hey man, luffy is an amazing protagonist! zoro is amazing yes, but i feel he is perfect in the spot he has. vice captain. sure he should get a bit more face time, but I believe he has a great part in all of this

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,495 posts) See mini bio Level 15

couldnt law just cut zoro's swords to pieces?

@Jinbeifan1: Well protagonist in the since that he needs a lot more screen time but I guess you're right.

Post by All_StarSupes (779 posts) See mini bio Level 10

For now Law has superior feats so I would give him the win, but Zoro will surpass Law by quite a distance sooner or later.

Bump

Post by JThree47605 (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Pre time skip is unclear seeing as Law has barely any feats. So pre time skip I would go with Zoro but post time skip Law would stomp in my opinion. Too hax, after what I saw from him last chapter(killing Vergo and in the process cutting the island in half)I am convinced he is stronger than Luffy.

@JThree47605: he didnt kill him, his ability prevents that BUT it does put whoever is cut on his surgery table xD so he basically wins either way... but that was friggin EPIC!

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Due to Zoro's lack of feats post time skip it pretty much has to go to Law.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel