Lambdadelta and Bernkastel vs Living Tribunal (re-evaluated)

Topic started by CerusSerenade on Dec. 30, 2013. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,557 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Due to feats being recently discovered, Lambdadelta and Bernkastel are now very likely to be omniversal.

Both sides are bloodlusted in a universe with all life extinct. No prep. No time limit or other restrictions.

Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

battles between omni potents are banned right? are there even feats that put them above the LT?

Post by takashichea (11,737 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@othus12:

I saw this thread when I was patrolling. Since I wasn't familiar with 2 characters, I was waiting for folks to comment before doing anything else.

Post by Saladking (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10

What are those new feats?

@Saladking: Bernkastel and Lambdadelta spoke of visisiting the universes and multiverses of "Ghost in the Shell" and "Children of Paradise" which are fictions outside the ownership of "When they Cry" which leads me to believe that they are omniversal in that they are not limited by their home-multiverse. Considering that the city of books, something Bernkastel tended to, was an omniverse which comprised of countless multiverses I don't see why Lambdadelta and Bernkastel would lose to a megaversal when they are truly omniversal in that they can travel to and interfere with any universe/multiverse in all fiction including those which are outside their home-verse.

I say each book is a multiverse in the city of books because Bernkastel said she had to look through over 2 million universes in Beatrice's games alone to find one where Lion lived. That means that for just that one set of games had over 2 million univereses, making it a very large multiverse. The city of books is comprised of an uncountable number of these books, leading to uncountable multiverses. Even if it that is not omniversal, it is VERY high megaversal, and that puts Lambdadelta and Bernkastel at a point where they can beat Living Tribunal.

Also, they are not nigh-omnipotent, that is Featherine Augustus Aurora.

Post by GeneralVan (1,636 posts) See mini bio Level 9

LT steps on the Umineko verse by accident.

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Idk. Im still unfamiliar with these two although inplan to watch the anime. But LT not only mentions but exists in DC too and still held his power in the cross over and they aren't even owned by the same ownership either.

@taichokage: Doesn't matter, this is literally like putting Goku against Naruto and Ichigo. LT stomps hard.

Post by cosmicdude (352 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@GeneralVan said:

LT steps on the Umineko verse by accident.

This.

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

What a blatant transgression of forum rules.

Op believes that Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are likely omniversals, which automatically gives them God-like status.

Everyone knows what Living Tribunal is.

Therefore the OP knowingly pits God-like entities against one another.

Please lock immediately.

@axavierhansz said:

Op believes that Bernkastel and Lambdadelta are likely omniversals, which automatically gives them God-like status.

Please lock immediately.

Well aren't you dramatic?

One, they are not godly, neither are they nigh-omnipotent, they are around omniversal.

Two, neither of them are "Godly" by any stretch of the imagination, they have both died.

Therefore there are no god-like entities in this battle and you need to stop being a DRAMA QUEEEEEEEEN!

Post by Saladking (877 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@CerusSerenade said:

@axavierhansz said:

Please lock immediately.

Well aren't you dramatic?

One, they are not godly, neither are they nigh-omnipotent, they are around omniversal.

Two, neither of them are "Godly" by any stretch of the imagination, they have both died.

Therefore there are no god-like entities in this battle and you need to stop being a DRAMA QUEEEEEEEEN!

LT never died but he was defeated and absorbed by Thanos when he had the Heart of the Universe.

The mod should have been a lot more clear and specific when he said "No godlike beings." Everyone has their own definition of what "godlike" means.

@CerusSerenade: @axavierhansz: no need to fight guys. cerus is questioning the level of these characters so he isnt really violating the rules. sometimes its good to make these type of threads so that we know the level of certain characters.

on topic: the LT should still be above IMO.

@othus12: I dunno, I just think that as beings that can cross into any fiction outside their own and as beings that can manage, enter, and completely mess up countless multiverses, they should be comparable to LT.

@CerusSerenade: indeed it can be argued. i will step out since i dont know much.

Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Lamb and LT are indeed on the same level whether people want to admit it or not its just they both have different motives. LT exists to keep balance in the Marvel verse and Lamb just does whatever she wants.

Both are multiversal and both have been defeated by other multiversal beings but I'm going to side with the one who has possibility hax magic(Lambdadelta). Her magic can reach HoTU level just by increasing the possibility of her magic doing whatever it is she wants to 100% or close.

Even Sorceror Supreme Dr Strange was able to resist LT and break out of his barrier hold and Strange is an ant compared to Lamb

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

With your definition of Omniversal.. that makes Gintoki which jumps to other anime multiverse an omniversal being.. o.O

I don't know much about Bam and Lem but if you take all restrictions off.. LT <= TOAA with a little margin.. TOAA can destroy the omniverse if he wants in an instant..

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Is Lambdadelta really that strong!?

Gintoki is more than multiversal. He's Gintamaversal.
Post by CrosswindVortex (146 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haiken said:

With your definition of Omniversal.. that makes Gintoki which jumps to other anime multiverse an omniversal being.. o.O

I don't know much about Bam and Lem but if you take all restrictions off.. LT <= TOAA with a little margin.. TOAA can destroy the omniverse if he wants in an instant..

Omniversal basically means multiversal. Anything above that is just fan made crap and Lamb is multiversal because she's able to manipulate, warp, and destroy other universes.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel