Lala Satalin Deviluke vs young Son Goku

Topic started by Devilly on Feb. 27, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10

LaLa
LaLa
Goku before he met Bulma ignore the staff
Goku before he met Bulma ignore the staff
who will be the last to stand when holding a tail holding contest?
Post by Exillion (103 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Goku loses
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku starts begging for his mom lol
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Ah who is this chick.
I`ll go with Goku because holding his tail only freezes him but while holding LaLa`s tail freezes her it also causes her pain.
Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Devilly said:
"I`ll go with Goku because holding his tail only freezes him but while holding LaLa`s tail freezes her it also causes her pain.
"
I remember when Raditz got his tail squeezed he dropped to the and he was way stronger than Goku was back then. Ahhh typical DBZ plotholes
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Sonata said:
"Devilly said:
"I`ll go with Goku because holding his tail only freezes him but while holding LaLa`s tail freezes her it also causes her pain.
"
I remember when Raditz got his tail squeezed he dropped to the and he was way stronger than Goku was back then. Ahhh typical DBZ plotholes
"
Didn't Goku overcome his tail weakness so he wasn't in any pain anymore when people grabbed it. If i remember correctly Krillin grabbed Goku's tail in their match and Goku basically slammed him to the ground and stated he got tired of people grabbing his tail so he took Master Roshi's advice and trained himself so his weakness was gone.
shonen said:
"Sonata said:
"Devilly said:
"
"
Didn't Goku overcome his tail weakness so he wasn't in any pain anymore when people grabbed it. If i remember correctly Krillin grabbed Goku's tail in their match and Goku basically slammed him to the ground and stated he got tired of people grabbing his tail so he took Master Roshi's advice and trained himself so his weakness was gone.
"
Yep true still i said young but not how young this should count before he met  Bulma
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10
goku wins he lost that tail weakness during the 22 tornament fighting krillien. he threw krillen with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqq-fanEsiE
hiei_hyabusha said:
"goku wins he lost that tail weakness during the 22 tornament fighting krillien. he threw krillen with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqq-fanEsiE"
Didnt read my post >>
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
What if their tails got tangled?

is it a Draw?
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Nerx: Bump to say no logical thought would be that:
Goku freezes
LaLa is in pain because her tail is to sensitive and she will let Goku`s tail go

Goku wins ''locked''
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel