lain vs thor

Topic started by FLCL1 on Sept. 19, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 5 years ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

debate
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
maybe you should discuss their abilities a bit. I've only seen one episode of Lain, so I really don't know what she can do. As such, I say Thor for now
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" debate "
tiny question where do they fight?
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" debate "
tiny question where do they fight? "

cybernet

wait i think i made a spite lol
LAIN stomps everyone over the cyber net, including gods, and yes goku to all of you dbz fanboys out there
Post by Sonata (35,427 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmmm I knew this was a spite thread lol
in two ways

real world: thor spite

cyber world :lain spite
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" LAIN stomps everyone over the cyber net, including gods, and yes goku to all of you dbz fanboys out there "
i've never seen lain, but considering thor has complete control over electricity doesn't that imply he could just shut the cybernet off resulting in a bfr?
i just read lain's description she stole my name god damn it!
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" LAIN stomps everyone over the cyber net, including gods, and yes goku to all of you dbz fanboys out there "
i've never seen lain, but considering thor has complete control over electricity doesn't that imply he could just shut the cybernet off resulting in a bfr? "
you see, in the anime of LAIN, she controls the wired which is how they say the internet, now unlike our internet the wired somehow is more virtual reality, think of it as another space/dimension , now in the anime it has been tried to shut off the wired, it didn't work, lain just merged the wired with the real world and as such it doesn't need electricity
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
i've never seen lain, but considering thor has complete control over electricity doesn't that imply he could just shut the cybernet off resulting in a bfr? "
you see, in the anime of LAIN, she controls the wired which is how they say the internet, now unlike our internet the wired somehow is more virtual reality, think of it as another space/dimension , now in the anime it has been tried to shut off the wired, it didn't work, lain just merged the wired with the real world and as such it doesn't need electricity "
 i kind of assumed the cybernet was just some kind of game like the world in hack, so she's a reality manipulator? She stole both my abilities and my name now I'm pissed.
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
you see, in the anime of LAIN, she controls the wired which is how they say the internet, now unlike our internet the wired somehow is more virtual reality, think of it as another space/dimension , now in the anime it has been tried to shut off the wired, it didn't work, lain just merged the wired with the real world and as such it doesn't need electricity "
 i kind of assumed the cybernet was just some kind of game like the world in hack, so she's a reality manipulator? She stole both my abilities and my name now I'm pissed. "
yes and no, lain can only manipulate the cyber world, by since it got mixed with the real one...
@cfatalis said:
" in two ways  real world: thor spite  cyber world :lain spite "
Doesnt get anymore clearer than this.

i guess a god doesnt always win
@FLCL1 said:
" i guess a god doesnt always win "
Not when fighting against another God pretty much
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Is this Thor Odinforce?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Is this Thor Odinforce? "
believe, when flcl says it's in cyber world it doesn't matter much
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Is this Thor Odinforce? "

sure why not wont help him where HES going
@FLCL1: and again we says the same thing
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel