Ladd, Revy, Sousuke and Alphard vs Master Chief

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Jan. 20, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,457 posts) See mini bio Level 14
vs
vs
vs
vs
vs
vs

R1:

Anime team has an Uzi, a shotgun, a handgun, 3 frag grenades, and a Swiss army knife

Chief gets his Assault Rifle, Magnum, two frag grenades, two sticky grenades.

Battle is in an abandoned factory

R2:

CQC fight, no weapons, no armor for Chief

Battle takes place in a boxing ring

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

copycat... lol

And I think master chief should take both rounds. His armor should pretty much nullify such primative weaponry and his body is too far past human for any of them to take h2h. Plus top marines are far below him in that area even since he was a kid.

Post by nishi99 (1,962 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Master Chief Dies easy.

@UltimateHero0406: lol yeah i did, i saw your fight and it gave me an idea

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Master Chief is still human, very peak human but still human whereas some of these anime characters show near superhuman/supersonic reactions speeds. I think if speed was equal, then the Chief would take the win.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Give him his armor so he can smoke their sorry keisters.

I also want to point out that out of all of them individually, Chief is the most powerful. Even without his armor.

@ohgodwhy: Master chief (with armor on) has dodged bullets and flipped over tanks that weigh in the 15+ tons... he is superhuman, he only doesnt have armor on in the fist fight

@Jinbeifan1: You're right about his super strength, not sure about when he dodged bullets though?

@ohgodwhy: there was a quote I saw from one of the books that said that he dodged two bullets with his own speed when in his suit

@Jinbeifan1: I see, he's never really shown any such feat in the games or short films though but it's possible.

@ohgodwhy: yeah unless its in the games, many people dont know the full exent of his power, which is understandable, those books are huge! length wise I mean lol

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Like I said, there is nothing the team can do to MC with such weak weapons. His armor survived reentry and his health regenerates. And he has super strength even without his suit. And when he was 14, he was beating up skilled marines so his skill is up there. He should pull a win here.

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@MarioRedfield: Without the suit, no.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Fehafare: I know nothing about Ladd or Alphard, but Chief even without his suit would be much, much stronger than Revy or Sousuke.

@Fehafare: without his suit he can still bench press 2+ tons and has a reaction time of 20 milliseconds, the average human has a reaction time of 200 milliseconds

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel