Kyuubi Naruto vs Curse Seal Level 1Sasuke

Topic started by ridtom2 on Sept. 3, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by ridtom2 (148 posts) See mini bio Level 8

VS

• Fight takes place in Valley of the End
  • Round 1: No ninjutsu, only Taijutsu, in character
  • Round 2: In Character, all abilities allowed
  • Round 3: Blood lusted, all abilities allowed
Post by othus12 (6,683 posts) See mini bio Level 13

it actually happened. sasuke needs curse seal level 2 to win against naruto.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,899 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

it actually happened. sasuke needs curse seal level 2 to win against naruto.

This.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

looks likes some ones was not paying attention in the show

Post by waybig1010101 (3,058 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
wow this is the first battle i saw on anime vice where the battle actually happen

@waybig1010101 said:

wow this is the first battle i saw on anime vice where the battle actually happen

remember marco vs kizaru, jozu vs ao kiji and vista vs mihawk? those have also been done here lol.

@othus12: LOL my posts =D , but those had no cut winner unlike here

Online Now
@othus12: i mean with a clear winner without pis

@SMXLR8: well yeah lol this one is far more obvious XD

I think I watched the wrong fight, because didn't the curse mark recede after stabbing Naruto in the heart? If I'm wrong then this is embarrassing.

Edit: just reread the whole fight, there was never a straight on fight with level 1 Curse Seal Sasuke and Jinchuriki mode Naruto

Post by tshock (32 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Round 1: Naruto wins since kyuubi form isn't as taxing as Curse Seal

Round 2: Naruto

Round 3: Naruto

Also I think they are talking about Sasuke when he got the new sharingan

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,033 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@SMXLR8: @waybig1010101: Well this fight had a bit of bs in it as well so it's not 100% clear cut. Remember that Naruto wasn't going all out for most of the fight. He was going for K.O. while Sasuke was going for the kill and did so twice giving Naruto quite a bit of damage. Plus, he had been chasing the sound 4 for miles and fighting them as well as Kimimaro while Sasuke was starting fresh. Also, Naruto kinda missed with his Rasengan during that final attack.

So there are a couple of X factors here.

Online Now
@UltimateHero0406: im talking about how curse seal level 1 sasuke couldn't do anything agaisnt kyuubi naruto in a real battle without pis before sasuke had no choice but go CS2 
and that fight was semi pis your right about that because naruto should have grown more tails and before we know it 4 tails naruto would have killed sasuke.  

@waybig1010101: I see what your saying

And that particular bit may not have been pis exactly. At that point, he needed to go completely berserk to get past 1 tail. However, he may not have been able to get there with how the situation was (nobody was dead and he didn't want to kill Sasuke). If the fight had lasted longer, he may have been able to do so. However, the 1 tail cloak was already eating up his body and he had about reached his limit by the end. He may not have been able to handle more than that. It may have even killed him before he could down Sasuke.

@UltimateHero0406: @waybig1010101: well I wouldn't say PIS but yeah

Online Now
@UltimateHero0406: interesting but i doubt he would have died unless he went 9 tails and even then minato would have saved him at that point  

@SMXLR8: @UltimateHero0406: @waybig1010101: Guys, I didn't mean the V1 Cloak Naruto I meant his initial jinchuriki form, like when he fought Haku.

Post by taichokage (12,988 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Just thought I'd throw it out there. Naruto would win.

@waybig1010101: Yeah, your right

@ridtom2: Like I said, it's still unclear because of all the crap Naruto had to do before he got to fight Sasuke.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel