Kyuubi Mode Naruto Vs Mihawk

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 17, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,839 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ALMIGHTY said:

Naruto takes this due too

Superior Strength Showings

Superior Speed Showings

Superior Durability Showings

Just Superior Showings In General...

So much this.
Post by othus12 (6,380 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@ALMIGHTY said:

Naruto takes this due too

Superior Strength Showings

Superior Speed Showings

Superior Durability Showings

Just Superior Showings In General...

superior? narutos ultimate attack (bijuu dama) is mountain buster while mihawk casual slice is also mountain buster or near mountain buster

please tell me how kurama form is faster, naruto kurama cloack maybe but in no kurama form he loses so much power it isnt even funny. and mihawk tagged luffy from the whole other side of marinedford and with a jump he got where luffy was

durability ok, since one piece characters rarely tank attacks unless they are logias i dont see how this is a point considering roger died from 2 spears what makes one piece characters strong is that they rarely take hits, mihawk didnt even got a scar from the war and he fought many strong people.

for every bijuu dama that naruto can launch mihawk can do 5 or 6 mountain splitters and im being generous since its just a common one handed slash for him.

if you are sensible you should wait for mihawk to have more feats because until now i havent even seen him drop a sweat.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

KCM Naruto could potentially beat Mihawk, BM is just too much, no one in OP verse can beat BM Naruto.

Post by 5th (1,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Seriously?

Naruto matched the power of all the other Bijuu damas with just his own and you're gonna put him on something like Mountain Busting? When his Bijuu Dama had collided with the others, the collision was so powerful it covered the whole area... That's enough to put Naruto on an island level since (Each Bijuu Dama is at least a mountain buster)

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@5th said:

@othus12: Seriously?

Naruto matched the power of all the other Bijuu damas with just his own and you're gonna put him on something like Mountain Busting? When his Bijuu Dama had collided with the others, the collision was so powerful it covered the whole area... That's enough to put Naruto on an island level since (Each Bijuu Dama is at least a mountain buster)

Island busters are pretty similar to Mountain busters.

I'd say Island buster covers a wider area while mounter busters have more energy.

Online Now

@katanalauncher: island busters are above.

usually its:

building

city block

hill level

mountain

city or island (same level)

country

planet

Online Now

@katanalauncher: @katanalauncher said:

KCM Naruto could potentially beat Mihawk, BM is just too much, no one in OP verse can beat BM Naruto.

kizaru would wipe down the floor with naruto

@othus12 said:

@katanalauncher: @katanalauncher said:

kizaru would wipe down the floor with naruto

How tho? Hasn't he been tagged by people slower than Naruto before? It's been a while since I seen him in action.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,515 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: I've said this before in another thread but I think Haki makes people in the OPverse massively OPed because it is pre-cog. The reason why people can react to Kizaru's attacks is because their haki lets them predict Kizaru's moves, so speed in a battle between two users of high level haki becomes almost a non factor.

I mean we can all accept that haki grants pre-cog, this has been stated by the author. It's also the only way to explain how Luffy can react to light beams fired from the Pacifistas because he's obviously not got light speed reactions. It also explains how anyone can even put up a fight against Kizaru even though his DF ability gives the ability to turn into light.

Therefore, if haki lets you predict attacks, then it doesn't matter at what speed an opponent attacks at because the haki user can easily move out of the way using their pre-cog. They will know where the attacks going to strike, therefore making the attack practically useless. It's also why someone who can't use haki doesn't really stand a chance against someone who can.

What do you think?@othus12 said:

@katanalauncher: island busters are above.

usually its:

building

city block

hill level

mountain

city or island (same level)

country

planet

Island would normally be above city I would assume. Unless it's some really tiny ass island. Greenland's an island and it's definitely a lot bigger than New York.

There's also continent level too.

Online Now

@ohgodwhy: yeah thats true precognition is a huge advantage and well from island i was thinking more like the common island size still i think you are right island is above city and yeah i also skipped continent...my bad

Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Island/mountain busting depends on how it's busted and how big the landmass is. In general, the minimum for island busting (10 km diameter+) holds a vastly greater energy than the minimum for mountain busting (1 km+ in height).

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ohgodwhy: You cannot dodge faster than you can move. Lets say a guy is pointing a gun at me and I know his intentions fully and I can see where the bullets are gonna be fired. Does that now grant me capable of dodging the bullets? You can argue that I now know so far before hand I can now just move out of the way but I would be able to do nothing about it simply because the other person is a sentient being capable of changing his mind as i move. So I would have to be 100% correct about what he was going to do and know for sure he wasn't going to change his mind even when i moved before hand. But that ability wouldn't be precog that would be telepathy meaning im constantly reading his thoughts to see what he is going to do. In one piece when the attack is already produced they gain a visual of the damage it can cause and its trajectory making them capable of judging whether it is dangerous or not in a split second. Because as we can see that in every instance where precog haki is applied they only move after the attack is produced and already launched toward them.

I can compare it to like a watered down version of what that scaredy cat dude in psyren has. Its a psychic ability called menace. He can tell what the opponent is going to do a full 3 seconds or so before they do it and he can also see the damage it is going to cause, where its going to go, and its blast radius. However, unlike the haki his ability is a form of seeing in the future. With the haki they can only tell the information after the attack has already been produced and are capable of avoiding it unless they can read minds in which case just woah.

However that is not the point I want to make. I doubt those beams fired by pacifista at luffy were light speed at all. Sure they were probably close to it but not at all lightspeed.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,618 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheNeutralOne: sad thing about beams is that their are so many instances of beams being fired at people and that you know that they are no where near as fast as light(example star wars) but unless the writer says their light speed then you can't assume that it was near light speed at all but then again you can't assume that it wasn't near light speed as well so it becomes annoying to determine how fast the beam was.

Online Now

@TheNeutralOne: actually if you know where are they gonna be fired you can "dodge" them. sandersonia was telling luffy what he was about to do and not even luffy couldnt retreat from doing that attack. in other words if i know where to stand it would seem as if i dodged the bullet but the truth is that that bullet was never meant to hit me, the only weakness for haki users is that if they lose concentration they cannot foresee what their opponent is about to do, other than that you are screwed and BTW the precog can vary, most haki users can avoid luffys gatling and that's an attack that takes several seconds and plenty of thought to dodge so as long as your opponent keeps attacking you can keep foreseeing what he is going to do.

@waybig1010101: actually not many people know this but lasers on starwars are lightspeed (not on movies), what you see its just the tracker of the beam.

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Mihawk

@ohgodwhy: Uh, Enel had precognition and Luffy tagged him so all that crap is considered PIS in my book.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,618 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12: i was talking about the movie to prove my point but thanks for letting me know also why do stormtroopers have armor to me it doesn't seem like it works but i could be wrong.

@SpeedForceSpider: because luffy was able to punch at random and he himself did not know where the attacks are going to land and since enel only can read one's mind he was unable to predict were his punches are going to land and the result was luffy was able to hit him but i could be wrong but i think that was the reason and im not wanking one piece here because i agree that precognition haki has some degree of NLF when i see people saying they can dodge any attack when you see in the manga people getting hit even though they have haki.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Don't think there's to much Mihawk can do against this latest version of Naruto. I think the damage soak and destructive advantages the kyubi grants him are to much here, despite any perceived speed edge Mihawk may have. (Though in Kyubi mode im inclined to believe Naruto is far faster than Mihawk).

Naruto as well seems much more versatile, its not like all he can do is mountain range bust with bijou bomb, he can use multiple clones, multiple different rasengan (including the ultra powerful rasenshuriken), ect. ect. Hell I'd even argue Naruto is the superior battle tactician, I cite his brilliant quick thinking in defeating the 3rd Raikage when brute force wasn't cutting it.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I would say Naruto would win this, since he have tons of energy

Post by 5th (1,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It takes more power to destroy a mountain than a city, and a city could never compare to the destruction of a chunk of land which is basically an island buster.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel