Kyuubi Mode Naruto Vs Mihawk

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 17, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kyuubi Mode Naruto vs Mihawk

-No holding back

-All serious and in character

-Win by death

Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

It's a stomp in favor of KM Naruto

Post by SMXLR8 (7,127 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@5th said:

It's a stomp in favor of KM Naruto

Post by othus12 (6,687 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@5th: why?

@othus12: Because RM Naruto matches a nuke and is capable of destroying islands and a lot more.

@5th: show me that nuke like explosion you're talking about and the island buster plz

Post by Dream (7,489 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Both are about on par in the speed department and could have a rather interesting match. The only problem is Mihawk lacks feats in the durability department at the moment since Oda seems too focused on making him an unbeatable badass in One Piece, thus powerscaling's been the way to go with judging Mihawk's durability. It is clear Naruto has greater destructive potential here thanks to his Bijuu Bomb capable of mountain-busting destruction, which gives the Naruto-verse the best destructive feats of the HST thanks to the Jinchuriki being among the title's high-tiers. If we're to assume Mihawk can tank up to city-busting level attacks via powerscaling, then Mihawk's not surviving against a Bijuu Bomb if he were struck by the attack. Otherwise, this match looks too close for me to call.

@5th: the big one is combination of all bijju damas so that doesnt count.

a single bijuu dama is mountain buster as kakashi and gai have noted on your scan

besides bijuu dama takes quite a while to charge and mihawk would be too fast for it. he made gear second luffy look like a tortoise and his casual swings are also mountain level

actually mihawk has yet to show his true abilities so he lacks feats right now but this is wayy closer than you think

Post by taichokage (13,011 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I actually think a serious Mihawk takes this.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: The problem is.. We never saw him serious so the word " think " is always used..

Anyway Kyuubi wins this going by feats, he countered all 7 bijuu bombs from tails 1 - 7 which each is a mountain buster.

Post by taichokage (13,011 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Feats alone dont always work either. Sometimes hype or suggestion need to be factored as well. An example would be Naruto vs the Rikudo Sennin. Even though the sage has no on panel feats we know that he would easily win. Obviously Mihawk is not on the Sage's level but it's just an example. That's why my opinion is seldom based on feats alone.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Mihawk has haki too which is massive pre-cog. If One Piece characters can use haki to predict where light beams are going to hit them and react accordingly, Naruto's going to have a real hard time hitting him.

Plus I think Mihawk could cut a bijuu bomb straight through the middle. It should totally be possible, heck Madara even pierced one and then threw it after without it exploding.

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto wins until Mihawk gets some decent feats.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,778 posts) See mini bio Level 12

One well placed shot from either could potentially wipe the other out, but as of now Naruto wins, due to Mihawks lack of feats

Post by waybig1010101 (3,070 posts) See mini bio Level 14

im giving this to naruto because of more impressive feats.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Mihawk has impressive feats as well....Naruto has a whole manga of feats to go on though so of course you can make a better case for him. But come on, One Piece characters, especially top tiers, ARE faster than Naruto characters by a mile, I feel like Mihawk should win this, but he needs some more feats I guess

Post by All_StarSupes (770 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto is by far the fastest guy in his own manga. He dodged a fully charged Raikage like he was nothing, plus he became even faster when Kurama gave him full access to his powers. And for all those saying Mihawk has impressive feats e.g. cutting the iceberg, you forget Naruto's chakra cloak puts him in the top tier of HST in terms of durability.

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Naruto takes this due too

Superior Strength Showings

Superior Speed Showings

Superior Durability Showings

Just Superior Showings In General...

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

BM Naruto stomps. Mihawk can't do anything to him while roars and physical strength is all Naruto needs to cripple or knock him out.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel