Kyuubi Mode Naruto Vs Enel

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 28, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Does anyone here know if Enel is going to make an appearance in the near future? He is definitely my favorite character in the series.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: Oda made little Enel short story of him going to the moon and meeting Spaceys, they may tie into the plot at one point or another, so it is likely he will return but probably not soon.

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It will probably be sooner than you think. Oda said this arc (Dressrosa) would involve the moon (already strongly hinting at Enel). He also said a new race would be introduced (faries probably) and we all know Enel was looking for Fairy Vearth. It adds up too well.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,143 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: whoa really??? I didnt know that, enel might make a return sooner than i thought! and fairies, luffy calling himself lucy, guess he's doing a shout out to his buddy trollshima XD

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

It will probably be sooner than you think. Oda said this arc (Dressrosa) would involve the moon (already strongly hinting at Enel). He also said a new race would be introduced (faries probably) and we all know Enel was looking for Fairy Vearth. It adds up too well.

wow i didnt noticed that! actually that does make sense, moreover characters from that arc such as bellamy are returning which makes it even more likely.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel