Kyuubi Mode Naruto Vs Enel

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 28, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (955 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kyuubi Mode Naruto Vs Enel

Rules

- Intangibility off.

- Naruto can use Bijuu Bomb.

- Enel can use advent of thunder

- No holding back.

- All serious and in character

- Win by death

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This could go either way. Naruto has the potential to one-shot Enel. But at the same time, Enel can keep his distance and spam lightning attacks. I say Naruto wins 7/10.

Post by othus12 (6,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

whats naruto gonna do about el thor? enel can attack from so far its not even funny

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: I agree but at the same time Naruto also has the speed to get close enough to Enel to deal a fatal blow. Enel is an extremely dangerous opponent tho El thor might do Naruto in. I doubt he could get the Raigo on Naruto fast enough.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: IMO this could go either way...id give a 5/5 prob and maybe 7/10 to naruto but only if enel doesnt know about his intangibility off.

Post by taichokage (12,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think either way as well. But give Enel his intangibility and he obviously could win.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I think enel's precog and ability to basically electrocute naruto if he touches him will give him the win but if naruto plays his cards right he can take it.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,452 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

with naruto's clones and FTG i'll give this to naruto

don't forget that in naruto's wind nature has an advantage over lighting too and when naruto uses the wind release: rasenshuriken combined with clones, chakra arms, FTG, shadow shuriken, naruto's frogs, and also kurama i think naruto takes it but it would be a good fight

Online Now

@waybig1010101: naruto is barely above the raikage in terms of speed. he is not using FTG

the wind advantage only applies to the chakra natured techniques not to a real lightning

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: Actually, wind holds a lot of affect on lightning as one could redirect lightning via wind currents, also you can use air to insulate electricity or manipulate electricity itself by making ionizations in order to produce electricity. So yeah, either way, Enel isn't save from the Rasen Shuriken.

Online Now

@5th: really? are you kidding me? blow this away with wind i dare you i double dare you! enel doesnt produce your average lightning.

you forgot enel moves as fast as lightning, thats like a living kirin (the attack of sasuke)

Post by 5th (1,195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: I am aware but he has slow reactions too, also that attack was easily escaped by Luffy who wasn't using any of his gears or anything.

And I'm saying if Enel is hit by a barrage of Rasen Shurikens it's over because he wouldn't be able to escape once hit due to the wind affinity

Also you're forgetting about the number of clones Naruto has that carry the same strength and power as RM Naruto has

Online Now

@5th: luffy didnt got away, he took it but didnt realized since he is immune to lightning enel with slowe reactions?? he has precognition and lightning speed, he is pretty much above naruto in both reactions and speed.

enel is immune to wind based attacks

the numbers dont matter when you can speedblitz them.

watch how he gets split in half by a breath sword (wind based btw) and nothing happens to him

Post by waybig1010101 (2,452 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@othus12: if you look 2:59 where enel was cut he seems to be a distorted so it did affect him but his logia ability allows him to be resilient which means he can return to his orginal shape or form. Naruto's rasenshuriken is able to destroy people on a microscope level and he can throw way more than one at him if he needs to plus the whole naruto's wind gets stronger agaisnt lighting and when naruto used it against pain's human path his body was disintegrated by that attack

also burn blade is flammable gas not chakra wind nature. its a flame sword.

The Burn Blade (燃焼剣(バーンブレード) Bān Burēdo, literally translated as "Burning Sword") is a simple stick handle with a Breath Dial attached to one end. The Dial stores flammable gas, which, when ignited, creates a flame blade that can easily cut a large tree in half. It is carried by the Shandians, notably Aisa and Kamakiri. This weapon was first seen being used on Enel by Kamakiri. It was first shown in Chapter 264 and Episode 172. The blade also bears a strong resemblance to the sword that Caesar Clown uses, called: "Blue Sword". Both are blades created from ignited gas.

Online Now

@waybig1010101: rasenshuriken wouldnt affect him, so far any elemental attack has bothered him. only rubber,water and haki are enel's weaknesses. besides how is naruto gonna get around enel's speed? by the time he makes a rasenshuriken he would have died 3 times

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I dont get how Naruto is a match for Enel in any shape or form. Yes Naruto has become strong but you don't allow him to fight someone of this level. His speed, mantra and overall distructive ability will give him the win in no time.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

enel can spam el thor all he wants. naruto stops each one with a chakra enhanced rasengan with one of his multiple kyuubi arms. all naruto has to do is hit him just once and thats game. enel has to hit naruto multiple times to even scratch naruto. ppl seem to forget that he deflected multiple mountin busters from all of the other tailed beasts el thor gets deflected

naruto wins 8/10 times

Online Now

@FormerCrimsonKing:how is naruto gonna bypass enel's intangibility? how is naruto gonna catch up with enel's speed? narutos full kurama form lasts for only some minutes. enel will keep dodging with mantra and counter attacking with million volt barrages until naruto wears off. besides enel can attack from so far its not even funny.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,404 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: intangiility is off bro. enel has great movement speed, not reaction speed. i dont ever remember it saying anywhere that full kurama mode lasts only a couple minutes. i thought it depended on the kyuubi's chakra..can you post the page where it said that? the 8 tails naruto tanked his own mountain buster while fighting pein and was perfectly fine, so i doubt enel's electricity would really effect him, especially since he's so large. naruto arms can stretch hundreds of meters with ease.

Online Now

@FormerCrimsonKing: not good reaction speed? REALLY? dude he has haki he was dodging all of luffys movements he got cocky because no one had hurt him before. naruto at full kurama is extremely slow. ill give you the scan later i promise

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel