Kyuubi Mode Naruto and Final Ichigo Vs 3 Admirals

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 28, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: lightspeed kick bro.

Can't travel and attack at light speed at the same time bro.
@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: LOL you managed to make a complete fool out of youself. Hey why should I be mad? Your the illiterate.

And "calm the fuck down" isn't the same as "chill out" stupid haha.

*You're* *Yourself* You managed to write 2 incomplete sentences in the same post one after another, then proceed to insult my grammar. You are a hypocrite, and frankly an asshole. They are the same thing btw, One just comes off a little more irritated since I was a little irritated at you when I told you to "calm the fuck down". Go ahead keep making an ass of yourself. Prove to everyone how much I really was right when I said I was going to stop the debate in the first place, You fell right into place and did exactly what I thought you would do, which is throw around insults like a 10 year old, grow the hell up asshole.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,833 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@solesamurai: Quit troll baiting me you retard. And you just admitted you were mad and a lier. My job here is done. Oh and your grammar sucks monkey nuts, you can't even use the correct punctuation. I'll ignore you from here on out, because you seem too stupid to leave this alone.

Calling me an asshole and all this crap makes you look so stupid, and you just bitched about me throwing insults. At least I can do it without the asshole this and that. You act like I am supposed to give a shit.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: Quit troll baiting me you retard. And you just admitted you were mad and a lier. My job here is done. Oh and your grammar sucks monkey nuts, you can't even use the correct punctuation. I'll ignore you from here on out, because you seem too stupid to leave this alone.

Calling me an asshole and all this crap makes you look so stupid, and you just bitched about me throwing insults. At least I can do it without the asshole this and that. You act like I am supposed to give a shit.

If you consider any of what I said to be trolling you are seriously the easiest troll bait in existence, I told you to chill out and you starting foaming at the mouth calling me names and crap. Are you on your period or something? Did I catch you at a bad time? Because you're raging like a pubescent teenage girl. And calling you an asshole when you're acting like an asshole doesn't make me look stupid, especially if you're actually acting like an asshole, which you are indeed doing. You also spelled Liar wrong.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel