Kyuubi Mode Naruto and Final Ichigo Vs 3 Admirals

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 28, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: Actually its not a non-factor if you use logic for a second. He isn't light speed all the time, he is living light. If you want to factor his speed that its a factor getting tagged by slower people. Which I was explaining to him as I replied. And I already said only if logia is a non factor(I don't think you read my post clearly before replying).

Once again as I have said, They only have a chance here if we ignore logia. In which case, Naruto and Ichigo both have the potential to win if they work fast.

It is a nonfactor, For plot sake is the only reason Kizaru would be tagged if he can move at light speeds, Oda could make anyone hit Kizaru if he wanted too, doesn't change the fact that kizaru is a light speed fighter. I read your post, completely and understood what you were trying to say, I merely pointed out flaws in what you said. And who only has a chance here? the Only reason this would be a stalemate is because of Logia Intangibility, if that is lifted ichigo roflwtfbbqstomps and naruto while he wouldn't solo quite as easily could possibly do the same, because no one on the admirals side is powerful enough to even catch Ichigo's attention. Kizaru is literally their only saving grace without Logia intangibility, and thats specifically because he moves at light speeds, which probably is irrelevant since he doesn't react at those speeds, meaning Ichigo could probably even blitz Kizaru.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ok, with Ichigo team 1 wins if Ichigo can get around the logia intangibility, without ichigo any of the 3 One Piece charcteres can dispatch Naruto.

Post by YoungChief (480 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Gonna need proof of Dangai Ichigo's "nuke" level durability

hint, you won't find proof of it

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,129 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@solesamurai: oh ok i thiught you said that he could haha but i dont think ichigo shrugs them off, it didnt show him tanking a big attack. aizens mountain swing was a bull move, Law cut that size of a mountain in half on punk hazard, and that was before he cut the entire island in half

@YoungChief said:

You serious? I like How you just randomly proclaimed there is no proof when ichigo only really good durability feat is the very one i was thinking of when I made those posts. Ichigo makes Aizen look like a fool, then Aizen tranforms into that form with all the hollow masks and crap all around his body, he then uses some attack which completely wipes out an entire field and leaves a crater who knows how deep in the ground, Ichigo Blocked this with one arm, and only recieved light burns, which didn't seem to effect him at all. Now you prove Any admirals can even replicate that display of power, let alone top it. Hint, you won't find it, because all three of em are virtually featless LOL.

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@solesamurai: oh ok i thiught you said that he could haha but i dont think ichigo shrugs them off, it didnt show him tanking a big attack. aizens mountain swing was a bull move, Law cut that size of a mountain in half on punk hazard, and that was before he cut the entire island in half

That was laws Ope Ope no mi's ability that cut the island and the mountain, not his power. Ichigo and Aizen did it with full on physical strength not an ability that specifically makes it so you can cut things up.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,129 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@solesamurai: thats not entirely true, you see since it had to be his own great strength that took to overcome Virgos haki, otherwise it would have been easily nullified. Technically it was his own strength

@solesamurai said:

@YoungChief said:

You serious? I like How you just randomly proclaimed there is no proof when ichigo only really good durability feat is the very one i was thinking of when I made those posts. Ichigo makes Aizen look like a fool, then Aizen tranforms into that form with all the hollow masks and crap all around his body, he then uses some attack which completely wipes out an entire field and leaves a crater who knows how deep in the ground, Ichigo Blocked this with one arm, and only recieved light burns, which didn't seem to effect him at all. Now you prove Any admirals can even replicate that display of power, let alone top it. Hint, you won't find it, because all three of em are virtually featless LOL.

Nuke level is too high, mountain durability is a stretch too but he could possibly be there but would probably be KO'd from a mountain level attack, you're exactly right though we don't how deep the crater in the ground was so we can't really scale anything from it you see what I mean? And Aizen's DC is NOT mountain level, small city destructive capacity really. Dangai Ichigo's DC is probably at City level, but the thing we have to factor in here as well when it comes to Akainu is heat resistance, of which Ichigo doesn't have feats for as far as I know, whereas Akainu has some insane heat based feats like lighting a sea on fire for two years straight. So far the Narutoverse is taking a dump on Bleach in terms of what they can destroy and honestly I think Naruto is their best bet for beating the admirals here, Ichigo's most destructive move takes away all his powers so that's not good at all for them....Anyway, vaporizing an iceberg of the mass that Jozu threw at the platform Akainu on has been calc'd in the hundreds of Kilotons, just for one magma fist, you're right they do need more feats, but Dangai Ichigo's are a bit overhyped I believe, just like a lot of things in bleach are, namely speed since it's heavily emphasized in Kubo's art style http://obdpictures1.wikispaces.com/file/view/lolkubo.jpg/337529718/lolkubo.jpg

Really I think Kizaru can solo Kyuubi Naruto, if he doesn't take him out with his attacks, which I do believe he can if he wears him down while avoiding his attacks while flying, Naruto's Kyuubi mode has a time limit last I checked. In the scenario where they get Toriko though? Toriko and the gang stomp the admirals, 90% of the credit going to current Toriko, he's a monster X_X

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@solesamurai: I also pointed out the flaws in your argument. And saying things like "For the sake of plot" isn't plausible unless you can prove it. Otherwise since it happened, it doesn't make what I said any less true. You can rant about Oda doing whatever but it happened. And for the last time read my posts first. I am trying to be nice about it but my answer on who I thought had a chance was pretty clear.

@YoungChief said:

@solesamurai said:

@YoungChief said:

Nuke level is too high, mountain durability is a stretch too but he could possibly be there but would probably be KO'd from a mountain level attack, you're exactly right though we don't how deep the crater in the ground was so we can't really scale anything from it you see what I mean? And Aizen's DC is NOT mountain level, small city destructive capacity really. Dangai Ichigo's DC is probably at City level, but the thing we have to factor in here as well when it comes to Akainu is heat resistance, of which Ichigo doesn't have feats for as far as I know, whereas Akainu has some insane heat based feats like lighting a sea on fire for two years straight. So far the Narutoverse is taking a dump on Bleach in terms of what they can destroy and honestly I think Naruto is their best bet for beating the admirals here, Ichigo's most destructive move takes away all his powers so that's not good at all for them....Anyway, vaporizing an iceberg of the mass that Jozu threw at the platform Akainu on has been calc'd in the hundreds of Kilotons, just for one magma fist, you're right they do need more feats, but Dangai Ichigo's are a bit overhyped I believe, just like a lot of things in bleach are, namely speed since it's heavily emphasized in Kubo's art style http://obdpictures1.wikispaces.com/file/view/lolkubo.jpg/337529718/lolkubo.jpg

Really I think Kizaru can solo Kyuubi Naruto, if he doesn't take him out with his attacks, which I do believe he can if he wears him down while avoiding his attacks while flying, Naruto's Kyuubi mode has a time limit last I checked. In the scenario where they get Toriko though? Toriko and the gang stomp the admirals, 90% of the credit going to current Toriko, he's a monster X_X

What is DC? Aizen and ichigo casual slashed were enough to blow entire ranges away, that's a better feat than most all OP top tiers and they couldn't do something like that casually. and Small cities are usually about the same sized area wise as mountain ranges so i don't see your point there, but I'll just say you're under estimating Aizen. Akainu is much much to slow here for him to even be a factor, even without heat resistance that would be a walk in the park for Ichigo, and when you expose high levels of magma to any climate that otherwise it isn't natural too, of course he would permanently change the climate, Magma is a dominate element, if he didn't it wouldn't scientifically make since nor would that mean anything good for akainu's magma quality. Same thing in Aokiji's ball park, if he didn't change the climate even temporarily it would mean he was alot weaker than the manga testifies he is. Akainu has not been calcl'd at anything, vaporizing Ice when you're supposed to be living mama isn't impressive, when he can do tat to slabs of steel that large then he would have a feat. And Featwise, naruto only has destructive feats, Not to mention he wasn't retconned as soon as he got powerful, Dangai ichigo was retconned in 4 chapters IIRC, and is still arguably the strongest character in all of the HST, and Ichigo is not overhyped, Aizen attempted to nuke him, Ichigo took the brunt of the blast with one hand, and only recieved light burns, and even if you try to argue the blast was smaller than nuke level(which it was nuke level)It still is a better durability feat than ever person in this battle. It's also a better destructive force feat than most everyone here since, that was a casual attack for Aizen, it wasn't his ultimate attack, he just pretty much shot at Ichigo and it didn't work. Ichigo is so strong he was able to literally "give the veto" to an attack that was so powerful it was bending space and time in the are it was effecting, Ichigo not only survived this(which is another seriously over the top durability feat)But then just waves his hand(I call it giving them the veto :P)and the attack shatters like glass, meaning it's destructive force was so weak comparable to his hand wave, than he was able to overpower it. That's right, an attack that bends space and time in it's area of effect, wasn't up to par with Ichigo waving his hand. and Kizaru has absolutely 0 destrutive force feats worth mentioning here, his only advantage is that he is the fastest on his feat, but with that being said, he also is the slowest to react, so he probably would get blitz himself. and Naruto doesn't have a time limit anymore, IIRC it's up dependent on his chakra.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: I also pointed out the flaws in your argument. And saying things like "For the sake of plot" isn't plausible unless you can prove it. Otherwise since it happened, it doesn't make what I said any less true. You can rant about Oda doing whatever but it happened. And for the last time read my posts first. I am trying to be nice about it but my answer on who I thought had a chance was pretty clear.

You have a serious issue man, you absolutely cannot debate without getting defensive and throwing around light insults. I have read your posts, and it seems to me what you're trying to say isn't clear on paper. You seriously need a chill pill, I'll stop replying to you sense I can already see where this is going to head.

@solesamurai: I love how you're getting angry like you can feel malice online and acting like we are actually having a conversation. Whatever don't reply anymore because you complain about everything I didn't say anything offensive, don't wanna hurt a sensitive little guy. And its since not sense haha.

Oh and you need to calm down.

@SpeedForceSpider: Whatever floats your boat bro. But You do need to calm the fuck down a bit.

@solesamurai: Oh shut up you said you weren't replying anymore you cant even keep your word idiot. Your argument was poor anyway so just leave.

And you need to calm down, notice your choice of words yet Im not cursing. You're full of crap, not to mention your grammar makes you look illiterate.

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I don't recall Ichigo and Aizen blowing away a range at all. It was rather a single mountain if I recall on a small side.

Ichigo blew away a hill at best, mountain is too much, I go by OBD's DC scale, small city is just under mountain, whereas mountain and city are about the same
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ichigo blew nothing close to the size of a mountain away and took no such hit that could do so. Reread the manga chapters if you actually think that please. Also everyone on team 1 either gets frozen or overheated if they aren't speed blitzed by kizaru who can just shoot a barrage of light beams from his finger at them. Admirals are too powerful for now however i do believe in the next 10 or so chapters ichigo,kenpachi and renji will receive enormous boosts however naruto will pretty much be the same until he proclaims his gay love for sasuke and they merge into one super being revealing they are both actually reincarnations of the sage of six paths that needed to come together in order to defeat the juubi again. Because thats just how naruto rolls~

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@solesamurai: Oh shut up you said you weren't replying anymore you cant even keep your word idiot. Your argument was poor anyway so just leave.

And you need to calm down, notice your choice of words yet Im not cursing. You're full of crap, not to mention your grammar makes you look illiterate.

Look at how angry you are dude lol. It's pathetic how I can get this kind of reaction out of you by saying chill out. lol

@solesamurai: LOL you managed to make a complete fool out of youself. Hey why should I be mad? Your the illiterate.

And "calm the fuck down" isn't the same as "chill out" stupid haha.

Post by othus12 (6,181 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@solesamurai: lightspeed kick bro.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel