Kyuubi Mode Naruto and Final Ichigo Vs 3 Admirals

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 28, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kyuubi Mode Naruto And Final Ichigo Vs 3 Admirals

Senario 2: Naruto and Ichigo get current toriko on their team

-Win by death

-No holding back

-All bloodlusted and serious

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,024 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Isn't Kizaru Lightspeed?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

LOL seriously. From what I can tell, either Naruto or Ichigo can possibly solo. If not they still win here. Ignoring logia that is.

@UltimateHero0406: Kizaru gets tagged by people slower than him IIRC.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

How do they overcome the Logia ability???

But ignoring this ability, Naruto could easily amp up Ichigos power far beyond the 3 admirals.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Hey my nakama :D I do have to agree with you to a certain extent. But Akainu did tank island busting attacks from whitebeard.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lol even without their intangibility how would they go about touching akainu or aokiji? they can melt and freeze stuff on contact remember~ Bijuu dama will get frozen in place and don't say he can't stop something of that size because the reason those waves and water around the field in that battle was frozen was because of him alone. I see none of team one soloing. The admirals control of the elements basically give it to them.

However aokiji can solo. Anyone goes to touch him or attack him from ranged it gets frozen point blank. Also the mere fact that you have to weaken characters by taking away their passive ability that others from their own world had to learn to go around means the team that needed them to be nerf would lose in a fight anyway~

Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Naruto and Ichigo.

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

BM Naruto solo.

Hypersonic+, casual mountain buster, he can also spam clones and FRS which may or may not affect logia

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,193 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Aren't the 3 admirals continent busters? ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

BM Naruto and Mugetsu Ichigo solos

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Ikki_Minami_:

Please no battle in the blogs, use the forums

Anyway, Naruto and Ichigo should take this, until the admirals get more feats

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

well the admirals could take out BM naruto, their intangibility beats his bijuu bomb (or at least Kizaru's does) and they could spam lava fists, lasers and get frozen. People believe it would be easy, well you are totally wrong lol both sides have a chance, although it would be ichigo who would be the deciding factor. Also to say that naruto could amp up ichigo is bull since chakra isnt spiritual energy

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider said:

LOL seriously. From what I can tell, either Naruto or Ichigo can possibly solo. If not they still win here. Ignoring logia that is.

@UltimateHero0406: Kizaru gets tagged by people slower than him IIRC.

Him getting tagged is a non factor, he is light speed therefor he probably won't be getting hit. I'm also not seeing how Ichigo and Naruto are going to actually physically harm the admirals due to logia intangibility. That being said, the admirals absolutely are not hurting Ichigo in anyway, it takes at least nuke level attacks to get his attention, and even then he's just going to shrug it off, and Idk what naruto's durability feats are. The way I see it is, if someone can show how ichigo or naruto deal with the intangibility problem they win 10/10, if not stalemate since no body can hurt each other(naruto being a pending case)

@Jinbeifan1 said:

well the admirals could take out BM naruto, their intangibility beats his bijuu bomb (or at least Kizaru's does) and they could spam lava fists, lasers and get frozen. People believe it would be easy, well you are totally wrong lol both sides have a chance, although it would be ichigo who would be the deciding factor. Also to say that naruto could amp up ichigo is bull since chakra isnt spiritual energy

Beast bomb isn't naruto's only attack, and elemental advantages also work against Logia type users, naruto could just summon a toad and have it use some super hax water jutsu, and that'll be the end of akainu. I'm pretty sure he has some hax fire jutsu that has something to do with frogs as well, I'll look it up, he could also deal with Aokiji like that. Kizaru is the only problem since he does not have elemental disadvantages unless you count time as an element which neither Naruto nor Ichigo can manipulate, Which is why I would gander this a stalemate, kizaru is probably not taking out naruto and I know he can't hurt Ichigo, but I'm not sure how they would tag him. But if they do tag him, he probably gets one shotted., since he has 0 durability feats IIRC. This is of course just a hypothesis, but at the same time it's a likely scenario.

Spirit Energy is in chakra btw, it was thoroughly explained as one of the main components in chakra in Naruto's sage mode training short arc.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@solesamurai: its not a very likely scenario, ive never seen naruto do that and you have no clue whether water or fire are either of their weeknesses. kizaru moves faster than both of them, and so do his attacks. Kizaru can spam the heck out of his lasers, and naruto couldnt take all that, especially since his bijuu form doesnt last forever. Then that leaves ichigo the only problem. theyd have to team up but in the end they probably couldnt beat him unless sometime in the future we see them destroy a mountain. which is unlikely

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@solesamurai: Actually its not a non-factor if you use logic for a second. He isn't light speed all the time, he is living light. If you want to factor his speed that its a factor getting tagged by slower people. Which I was explaining to him as I replied. And I already said only if logia is a non factor(I don't think you read my post clearly before replying).

Once again as I have said, They only have a chance here if we ignore logia. In which case, Naruto and Ichigo both have the potential to win if they work fast.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I won't change my point of view until someone can explain to me how they will avoid being frozen when they try to attack him and their ranged attacks will just melt or be frozen. Akainu's powers left a see permanently in flames and aokiji has completely frozen the other side of the island in a fight. I don't see naruto or ichigo getting passed that heat or cold that will get them on impact.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheNeutralOne: I don't see how he can freeze a bijuu bomb when it's just pure chakra energy. If it's going towards him and he touches it, he's going to get annihilated.

If Naruto starts firing off bijuu bombs, the Admirals are going to be in trouble imo.

Post by YoungChief (491 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@katanalauncher said:

BM Naruto solo.

Hypersonic+, casual mountain buster, he can also spam clones and FRS which may or may not affect logia

The admirals are faster, G2 luffy is faster than anyone in Naruto unless you can prove otherwise, but I doubt it because they have no feats surpassing him, Admirals >> G2 Luffy speed. Meaning they're in the double digits speed wise, likely mach 20+, they can easily dodge a mountain buster attack that requires charging. Anyway Akainu will rape them both, his magma is much hotter than real world magma btw, able to light the sea on fire for 2 years, instantly vaporize a huge iceberg with one magma fist that he can spam, basically Akainu would one-shot if he hits. Aokiji was able to freeze miles of ocean in an instant, one touch and they're done, Kizaru can spam townbuster+ attacks at will, fly, and he's light speed in light form, as far as durability goes Akainu is confirmed at least City level for tanking Whitebeards Quake bubbles, Mugetsu is a small city level attack at most. But that's just my opinion, I think the Admirals would rape, you can think otherwise, but NO ONE is soloing the admirals here

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@solesamurai: its not a very likely scenario, ive never seen naruto do that and you have no clue whether water or fire are either of their weeknesses. kizaru moves faster than both of them, and so do his attacks. Kizaru can spam the heck out of his lasers, and naruto couldnt take all that, especially since his bijuu form doesnt last forever. Then that leaves ichigo the only problem. theyd have to team up but in the end they probably couldnt beat him unless sometime in the future we see them destroy a mountain. which is unlikely

1 I remember seeing Naruto do it n his fight with pein, not exactly sure though, but it's also on his wiki. He doesn't use the jutsu he summons the frog and the frogs uses the jutsu since they are water based summons. Meaning they can use water and other liquid based attacks, such as oil which is how he conjured the fire. Kizaru may move faster, but once again, He doesn't have the destructive capabilities to take down Final bankai Ichigo, like I said it takes nuke level attacks to get Final Bankai ichigo's attention, which he will just shrug off. I already conceded naruto doesn't have the durabiulity feats to definitively pull this same feat off.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel