Kyouraku vs. Ukitake

Topic started by AgentJ on Oct. 7, 2009. Last post by Klandicar 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

we havent really saw their abilitys
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@FLCL1 said:
" we havent really saw their abilitys "
we have seen the Shikai of both of them. Since that  is all we have seen, lets just go Shikai vs Shikai
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ok straw hat then i=his sword ability is amazing
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@FLCL1 said:
" ok straw hat then i=his sword ability is amazing "
Remember though that Ukitake knows exactly how it works, and can remove his own captains cloak if he thinks Kyouraku is going to go "black"
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
One game to end it all "Truth or dare"
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" ok straw hat then i=his sword ability is amazing "
Remember though that Ukitake knows exactly how it works, and can remove his own captains cloak if he thinks Kyouraku is going to go "black" "
okay more or less ukitake shikai wouldn't have any effect, since kyoraku never use energy attack, it doesn't have to be that color game, stepping on one shadow or whose higher can also be 
 be used, and ukitake is sickly as far as i can remember
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Still, it seems to me that Ukitake knows full well what Kyouraku would be using, so it would come down to pure sword skill
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" Still, it seems to me that Ukitake knows full well what Kyouraku would be using, so it would come down to pure sword skill "
and physical prowess, remember ukitake is potrayed as the unhealth guy
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Still, it seems to me that Ukitake knows full well what Kyouraku would be using, so it would come down to pure sword skill "
and physical prowess, remember ukitake is potrayed as the unhealth guy "
True, but he does also seem to have more prowess with Kido (which I forgot about before). So the question is whether or not Ukitake can overcome his frail body by utilizing his Kido
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Still, it seems to me that Ukitake knows full well what Kyouraku would be using, so it would come down to pure sword skill "
and physical prowess, remember ukitake is potrayed as the unhealth guy "
True, but he does also seem to have more prowess with Kido (which I forgot about before). So the question is whether or not Ukitake can overcome his frail body by utilizing his Kido "
unless one of the kido makes you go superman...., well maybe
Post by taichokage (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
They are equal in power but Kyouraku has the edge since Ukitake is sick. Also he has a mad shikai.
Post by taichokage (15,462 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Still, it seems to me that Ukitake knows full well what Kyouraku would be using, so it would come down to pure sword skill "
and physical prowess, remember ukitake is potrayed as the unhealth guy "
True, but he does also seem to have more prowess with Kido (which I forgot about before). So the question is whether or not Ukitake can overcome his frail body by utilizing his Kido "
unless one of the kido makes you go superman...., well maybe "
I dont think Ukitake is superior in kidou. in the official stats they both have the rating of 100 in kidou. Also the one time Kyouraku used kidou, he not only did it without incantation but without any kind of chant at all.
Post by Klandicar (104 posts) See mini bio Level 1
It would make sense if Ukitake is weaker due to his sickness since both should be ~ even otherwise.  However, since we don't know what Ukitake can do yet I predict he will be stronger (probably a better bankai).
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel