kyoji kagami vs mihawk, luffy, & zoro

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Nov. 19, 2010. Last post by shinjihirako123 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15
who wins? 

speed is equal
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Team 2, but mind me asking, why is One Piece so popular now?
care to elaborate why??? & idk...i chose OP cuz i like debating and there alot of OP fans here
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Kyoji simply because he is too strong and we have not seen enough from either of the team.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,262 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Justice:
@FormerCrimsonKing:
@Kurohige:
geez seems like ever since my big battle between OP aand Bleach heated up the battles for OP lol show me some pics of this guy and ill tell you if i agree or not
 Kagami's favorite weapon of choice seems to be his Diamond Dust--Myriad Demonic Particles. When light hits it, you see various diffused reflections. If you breathe it in, it slices your lungs into hash. It can even enter through your skin and rip apart the blood vessels throughout your entire body.    
@FormerCrimsonKing:
so the only way to beat him is by getting your own shots in before its to late? that does pose a problem with equal speed the only way i see it going is luffy might be able to stop it from entering his body with haki but im not sure about mihawk and zoro unless they have haki but it hasnt been shown yet so for now the best they could do is get luffy to fight with his breathe held as long as he can but thats pretty much it hed  have to act fast what else can he do?
 He's a master of mirrors, which means that his fighting style revolves around illusions and doubles by using diffuse reflections.     

- Deeply calculating and cautious, Kagami's penchant for observing and planning also makes him a master strategist. If he has no prep time, he will make prep time by watching you fight a diamond mirror version of himself.    
well for illusions and distractions luffy has mantra which means he can predict moves but it would still be very tough and he might use prep time well not very sure how this fight goes
@Jinbeifan1: mantra wont help him here....his illusions mirror reality...so his illusions are real but arent real (confusing as hell lol)
@FormerCrimsonKing:
very confusing lol could he fight say aizen of bleach the powers seem very similar
@Jinbeifan1: his illusions are on a whole different lvl...the whole tournament that took place place during the end of volume 29- 30 wasnt real...but no one knew because his illusions become reality 

Prime example here: 

and here's what his diamond dust can do 

@FormerCrimsonKing:
heres also one hope they have, zoro has a huge tolerance for pain, greater than even luffy's as shown when he took all his pain, the dude thinks hes won the battle, drops his guard and zoro gets up, half dead and does asura ichibuugen and cuts him up in one final move although instead of a win, id say closer to a tie because they'd all be close to dead although they'd all just be knocked out they're all strong enough to be able to live from those kinds of wounds even the guy who took asura although i dont know his sturdiness
i dont think zoro has ever had his lungs sliced up and all his blood vessels cut up
@FormerCrimsonKing:
trust me hes had alot worse than that taking the pain of a rubber man means he took the pain luffy couldent feel but his body was still hurt by 1 getting crushed by moria, 2 luffy's mix between G2nd and 3rd which has been stated would kill any regular man because the heart cant handle that much pressure and luffy can only do it beuase of being rubber 3 hes lost up to 5 gallons(or quirts cant remember which) of blood when theres only 8 gallons(quirts) of blood in the body and stil fight the punishment hes been able to take and continue to fight is amazing he truly is badass lol 
but how can they live without working lungs???? they cant...btw luffy is an endurance master lol
@FormerCrimsonKing:
if hes holding his breathe then he can live through it tats not so hard and yes luffy is but id say zoro has higher endurance than luffy i know it sounds crazy but i think its true but they are both monsters when it comes to endurance
how can he hold his breath with no lungs??? theres nowhere to store air lol
@FormerCrimsonKing:
well i mean if he does not inhale it his lungs wont be hurt right lol
lol yea das true but it goes through your skin as well...but i doubt it wouldgo through luffy's skin though...but how would they know not to breathe?? also, attacking his clones causes them to shatter and slice you up as well
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel