Kyo vs Yusuke

Topic started by supernova7005 on Sept. 23, 2013. Last post by QPower 10 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15
VS
VS

Demon-eyes Kyo from SDK vs Yusuke Urameshi from YYH

EoS (peak) versions. All techs allowed.

Who wins?

Post by QPower (29 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Can't Kyo move at lightspeed? or did I confuse that with another manga?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If I am not mistaken, isn't Kyo slightly broken? I just started SDK but I heard he was.

Post by phantomrant (1,289 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Slightly. It's the FCK and his lackets, and Kyo's lackeys that are more on the hax side.

Kyo's hax includes Shin, an illusionary technique that somehow caused a fodder's brain to explode, and Suzaku, a phoenix attack that allows Kyo to "resurrect" himself if he's hit by something.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No one in SDK is lightspeed, or even remotely close. Yusuke at EoS is a Mid to High-Tier S-class ranked Demon. A-class have life wiping potential. S-class are planet-busters. Yusuke's fight in the DWT was destroying entire mountain ranges as side-effects of battle. And Yusuke is so hax he created a new 4th form of Energy beyond Spirrit, Demon and Heavenly. This allowed him to basically tie out with Yomi, one of the Three Demon Kings who made Enma (King of the Spirit World) afraid.

Well if that's all Kyo's got then Yusuke should win. I highly doubt S-Class Demons are straight up planet-busters, but they are certainly around that level.

Kyo got some insane speed feats like killing those musket gunmen while make it look like he didn't do anything

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Yusuke when he first awoke to his Mazoku powers was so fast with Sensui they appeared to be teleporting across large open areas and the only one among the group who could even tell they were moving was Hiei, who at one point had pushed his speed so far as to exceed that of Sensui's, despite Sensui being S-class (Low S-Rank in any case). This was all before Yusuke would be trained by Raizen and his Aides. 

Even at this point towards the end of Chapter Black, lesser mazoku who even got near them were instantly vaporized by the energy they were putting out. Sensui himself fired a stream of Sacred Energy that destroyed thousands of C-Class and lower rank Mazoku instantly. Physical blows from them were capable of completely demolishing entire mountains and plateaus as a side effect of them hitting each other.
Post by phantomrant (1,289 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Regardless of the huge speed difference, SDK characters lack the durability to survive anything within the city-level range. Shockwaves that can shatter half of a rather large mountain is sufficient enough to put down Kyo for good. Yusuke can make a punch before Kyo can blitz and make a cut.

@ReiKai said:

No one in SDK is lightspeed, or even remotely close. Yusuke at EoS is a Mid to High-Tier S-class ranked Demon.

They aren't lightspeed but they should be atleast sub-relativistic given that mid tiers were lightning timers.

YYH top tiers are only triple digit MHS, possibly low quadruple digit.

A-class have life wiping potential.

Maybe. I'd put them at country level at most.

S-class are planet-busters.

Hell no. Planetary threat =/= one-shotting a planet.

Prime Raizen is the only possible planet buster.

Yusuke's fight in the DWT was destroying entire mountain ranges as side-effects of battle.

Ok

And Yusuke is so hax he created a new 4th form of Energy beyond Spirrit, Demon and Heavenly. This allowed him to basically tie out with Yomi, one of the Three Demon Kings who made Enma (King of the Spirit World) afraid.

Filler. That never happened in the manga, and it doesn't count as hax.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

If I am not mistaken, isn't Kyo slightly broken? I just started SDK but I heard he was.

Nah, the only hax Kyo's got is something like genjutsu. Its the former Crimson King who is broken as fuck.

@phantomrant said:

Regardless of the huge speed difference, SDK characters lack the durability to survive anything within the city-level range. Shockwaves that can shatter half of a rather large mountain is sufficient enough to put down Kyo for good. Yusuke can make a punch before Kyo can blitz and make a cut.

Yeah, that's true. However, Kyo's still got a significant speed advantage and Shin which can mindfuck Yusuke, while Yusuke's got strength and the advantage of flight.

I'd give it to Kyo with high diff if he can blitz him and use Shin before Yusuke can land a punch.

@supernova7005: Ah it was FCK I was thinking of. Thanks for the clarification, also I don't know where people get S-Class Demons are planet busters? When I think of planet busting I think of Frieza and Namek. They can wreak a planet sure, but outright destruction? Never.

@SpeedForceSpider: Yeah, FCK is just too broken, he can probably give a fight even to Buu saga DBZ characters.

For the planet busting, people generally tend to use Sensui's statement that he can't use more than 1/5th of his strength on Earth as he'd put too much pressure on the planet, and Genkai's statement that CB Yusuke can obliterate the planet if he wanted to

@supernova7005: Yeah, I remember when she said that. Most people take that statement to heart to make them seem like "true" planet busters. I always took it as it more of him being a life-wiper. People need to seriously stop being hypocrites on this. For example, we can all agree Cell was talking out of his ass in terms of Solar System busting, yet these same people are saying these guys are planet busters based on character statements. Most generally accept them nearing that level by the 3 Kings Saga(I for one do), but that's about it. Prime Raizen could possibly be, due to being the strongest character in the series, but he really lacks feats for me to think on it. Sensui has by far the greatest feats in the series and even he is only just closing in on country level.

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Wasn't it stated in the official DBZ guid that cell wasn't lying about the solar system thing?
Post by Kobra678 (2,885 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@akronawol17: I think that Cell could destroy the sun, and the sun's explosion would destroy the rest of the solar system. But Cell destroying the entire solar system? Unlikely.

I don't know if Yusuke can really fight back against a being with the following skills and enhancements or powerups:

True Mibu: Kyo is the last descendant of the True Mibu Clan, and within every True Mibu there is a demon who relish in slaughter and destruction. Stirred by battle and intense desire for strength, True Mibu's can awaken the demon within them and gain immense power in exchange for loosing their sanity; becoming a mindless berserker.

True Red Eyes: Kyo can call out to the True Mibu blood within him for a tremendous boost in power. In this state, Kyo's eyes become completely red and he emanates a suffocating, almost tangible, bloodlust that requires strong power of will to resist. The drawback is that the state is exhausting to maintain, and may leave him drained if he uses it for too long.

- Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Satsujin Ken (Lightless Divine Wind Style Killer Sword): Mumyo Jinpu Ryu is Kyo's sword style which was taught to him by Muramasa, his master and the man who made Kyo's sword. In the hands of Kyo, it emphasize powerful cuts and slashes. Satsujin Ken encompass the basic techniques.

- Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Ougi: The advanced techniques in the Mumyou Jinpu Ryu. The techniques are based on Shishin, the four general attacking styles: Seiryu, the green dragon, Suzaku, the phoenix, Genbu, the tortoise, and Byakko, the white tiger.

- Mumyo Jinpu Ryu Ougi: The advanced techniques in the Mumyou Jinpu Ryu. The techniques are based on Shishin, the four general attacking styles: Seiryu, the green dragon, Suzaku, the phoenix, Genbu, the tortoise, and Byakko, the white tiger.

Byakko

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel