Kururugi Suzaku vs Saito Hiraga

Topic started by BattleHeiz on Aug. 26, 2010. Last post by BattleHeiz 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Saito held of an entire army by himself. 
Saito wins.
@rein: Yes, but isn't Suzaku faster and more agile?
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Sazaku can use a mecha XD
@godeater: and he could release full power of void mage XD
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@battleheiz: yup true.and considering he took down an army with guns with is sword.
Does suzaku get Lancelot?
Show me suzaku holding of an entire army. Then, and only then will he win.  
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Suzaku activates Geass Second and turns into Super Spinzaku, generating a huge tornado with centrifugal force... /absurdity

Anyways, unless Suzaku has a mecha Saito wins...well, unless he choses to block. Then Spinzaku destroys his weapon with a kick like he did with automated weapons and like he broke steel halberds. Still, if that broken sword still considered a weapon then Saito defeats him with some ease.

With mecha perhaps Suzaku wins even if Saito gets to drive that WW1 aeroplane.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@willyvereb said:
" Suzaku activates Geass Second and turns into Super Spinzaku, generating a huge tornado with centrifugal force... /absurdity  Anyways, unless Suzaku has a mecha Saito wins...well, unless he choses to block. Then Spinzaku destroys his weapon with a kick like he did with automated weapons and like he broke steel halberds. Still, if that broken sword still considered a weapon then Saito defeats him with some ease. With mecha perhaps Suzaku wins even if Saito gets to drive that WW1 aeroplane. "
isn't that derflingr special or something i mean, surely a weapon that old and that much history have special property or something?
@cfatalis said:
" @willyvereb said:
" Suzaku activates Geass Second and turns into Super Spinzaku, generating a huge tornado with centrifugal force... /absurdity  Anyways, unless Suzaku has a mecha Saito wins...well, unless he choses to block. Then Spinzaku destroys his weapon with a kick like he did with automated weapons and like he broke steel halberds. Still, if that broken sword still considered a weapon then Saito defeats him with some ease. With mecha perhaps Suzaku wins even if Saito gets to drive that WW1 aeroplane. "
isn't that derflingr special or something i mean, surely a weapon that old and that much history have special property or something? "
 I know only two: Talking and releasing energy
@battleheiz said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @willyvereb said:
isn't that derflingr special or something i mean, surely a weapon that old and that much history have special property or something? "
 I know only two: Talking and releasing energy "
it's probably also very durable

considering Saito held off an army
that thing belongs to the previous Gandalfr (which again had the possibility of killing crapload of things)
seeing as the last Gandalfr and void mage is somewhere like 50 years ago.....
then that sword is at least 50 years old, it still hadn't shown sign of rust/defects
in other words..... super sword?
@cfatalis: IDR quite well but it was covered in rust and when saito used it in battle void magic kind of renewed  it
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis: Kind of special but far from indestructible. In Vol 17 if I remember Saito broke Derfinger.
@battleheiz said:
" @cfatalis: IDR quite well but it was covered in rust and when saito used it in battle void magic kind of renewed  it "
saito didn't have void magic

@paladin said:
" @cfatalis: Kind of special but far from indestructible. In Vol 17 if I remember Saito broke Derfinger. "

light novel 17?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@rein: Did he really... well you know.
@cfatalis: He used energy blast on some of soldiers
@battleheiz said:
" @cfatalis: He used energy blast on some of soldiers "
so energy blast equals void magic now?
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis: Yes, I think he meant the Light Novel. ZnT has about 19 volumes so far or maybe more. I think Saito is one of the most indecisive harem leads who has little problems with cheating.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel