Kurumi Tokisaki vs Yuno Gasai (Deus)

Topic started by Haiken on July 13, 2014. Last post by Dream 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Haiken (1,049 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Set: Someone said that Kurumi is in love with Yuki

Battle to death

Set at Academy City (To aru verse)

Start 20 yards away

Kurumi is bloodlusted

Info on Kurumi

Angel: Zafkiel

Weapon: Clock, Flintlock Pistol, Musket

Astral Dress: Elohim

Skills: [A gun with special bullets that can activate different effects depending on the bullet.]

• First Bullet: Aleph (Accelerated Time, aka super speed power on target object or subject) Activated by pointing at 1 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Second Bullet: Bet (Slows down time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 2 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Third Bullet: Gimel
  • Fourth Bullet: Dalet (Rewinds time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 4 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Fifth Bullet: Hei
  • Sixth Bullet: Vav
  • Seventh Bullet: Zayin (Temporarily freezes time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 7 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Eight Bullet: Het (Creates a clone of a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 8 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Ninth Bullet: Tet
  • Tenth Bullet: Yud (Peeks into the past of a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 10 o'clock time on the clock.
  • Eleventh Bullet: Yud Aleph
  • Twelfth Bullet: Yud Bet (Travels through time at the cost of a Spirit's power) Activated by pointing at the 12 o'clock time on the clock.

Kurumi has the ability to manipulate the 4th dimension, mainly time, but her main power is associated with controlling shadows. Shadow is her primary power while Time is her secondary power in terms of usage. Combined with the power of time, she can create a clone with all her experiences, memories, abilities, etc. These clones are less powerful than Kurumi herself as she has mentioned in the last chapter of volume 3 and in the epilogue of volume 4.

Her "Angel" is very powerful, but is also a double-edged sword. Each time she uses its abilities, it consumes a bit of her time (life.) In order to get back her own time, she has the ability to consume other people's "time" to refill hers. She has two intricately designed guns as weapons which resemble the hands of a clock: the musket (long weapon) for the minute hand and the flintlock (short weapon) for the hour hand.

Kurumi also has the ability to call and dismiss spacequakes at will as shown in the series while she confronted Shido on the school's rooftop.

To activate any power she needs, she first needs to call her Angel (regardless of whether or not the Angel has been summoned already), and position her flintlock at the number of the bullet on the Angel. Next, she needs to shoot the bullet at the target with the gun. In the event that she needs to use the power on herself, then she is required to shoot herself.

Only the original Kurumi is capable of using her Spirit powers but her clones aren't to be taken lightly, as they can use her guns, summon the <City of Devouring Time> and can even summon Spacequakes.

Post by 5th (1,298 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yuno is omnipotent, she wins.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@5th: She's not omnipotent, but she does win. She was able to break the fabric of time & space with a hammer.

@KingOfAsh: But doesn't Kurumi casually break the fabric of time and space during a space quake? then she controls time making her immortal, while Yuno can die even after becoming Deus.. why do you say that she wins?

Post by KingOfAsh (1,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haiken: Well, I don't know who Kurumi is!

@KingOfAsh: oh, i see, She's from date-a-live.. Try it :))

Post by cosmicdude (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haiken said:

@KingOfAsh: But doesn't Kurumi casually break the fabric of time and space during a space quake? then she controls time making her immortal, while Yuno can die even after becoming Deus.. why do you say that she wins?

If we take NLF as feats then i say stalemate... however if Yuno is multiversal, then she wins.

Post by taichokage (14,251 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
The Deus control space and time for all continuities. That's multiversal right there. Kurumi was paired against Gremmy and Baraggan and barely managed those threads. I admit I don't know Kurumi aside from seeing her many times in the forums but I doubt she is Deus level.
Post by Kobra678 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Well Deus is only able to do things within his own world. When Yuno made a second and a third, he had no control over the other ones, or even knowledge that they existed. He at most universal.
Online Now
Hmm, but doesn't that actually hype Yuno at the same time?
Post by Kobra678 (3,351 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Honestly I have no clue. The ending of Mirai Nikki is confusing. Even if she's universal she was killed by a knife :/
Post by Saladking (1,006 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Date a Live chick loses by default for being from a terrible show

@KingOfAsh said:

@5th: She's not omnipotent, but she does win. She was able to break the fabric of time & space with a hammer.

I know but she's basically a Goddess in her respective verses.

Yuno can also travel through time and space, and if her death happened the Universe would collapse like it happened with Deus.

I don't think Kurumi is anywhere close to Yuno's level of control and power over space-and-time, which she demonstrated when she was fighting Minene and Yuki.

@5th: Yuno never displayed the control over time that Kurumi has shown.. Example, Yuno have not displayed the ability to turn back time to revive the dead.. The only thing that makes me think that Yuno is above Kurumi is the title Deus or God, featwise Kurumi is above Yuno..

@Haiken: Yes but by the title as God she is therefore immortal until her "time" runs up, similar to how Deus died.

She's shown the ability to travel through time and space.

Yuki as God was able to wait for millenniums, that's an incredible showing of immortality.

If we were purely going off feats, yes, Kurumi might win, but Yuno overall is a God in her own standards, her death would bring the destruction of the Universe.

@5th:

That's longetivity, not immortality.. Wasn't she injured even when she became deus?

Kurumi travels time and space casually during a space quake, and she can control space quake..

I only see Yuno winning via having the title God, but if we go to "Mondaiji tachi ga isekai kara kuru sou desu yo" Humans can even beat Gods..

@Haiken: Yeah but Yuno's technically universal by default because of her title as God.

Unless you're trying to imply Kurumi is in fact universal herself, then there's no other way going around it.

Destroying a city is impressive but if the universe collapses because you die, it goes to show your influence and power over everything.

@5th: Kurumi exists in different planes of existence at the same time.. which means she can exist in 2 universes at the same time.. she's universal..

@Haiken: No she isn't, from what I've heard her highest feat is destroying cities.

How does existing on two separate plains make one universal?

Online Now
That doesn't really work. That's just existing on one dimension and another. If you are killed in both you die. That doesn't make one universal. You could say the same about Ichigo. His shinigami form won't die if you kill his human body. They exist on different planes but he isn't even planet level.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel