Weapon: Clock, Flintlock Pistol, Musket
Astral Dress: Elohim
Skills: [A gun with special bullets that can activate different effects depending on the bullet.]
- First Bullet: Aleph (Accelerated Time, aka super speed power on target object or subject) Activated by pointing at 1 o'clock time on the clock.
- Second Bullet: Bet (Slows down time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 2 o'clock time on the clock.
- Third Bullet: Gimel
- Fourth Bullet: Dalet (Rewinds time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 4 o'clock time on the clock.
- Fifth Bullet: Hei
- Sixth Bullet: Vav
- Seventh Bullet: Zayin (Temporarily freezes time on a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 7 o'clock time on the clock.
- Eight Bullet: Het (Creates a clone of a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 8 o'clock time on the clock.
- Ninth Bullet: Tet
- Tenth Bullet: Yud (Peeks into the past of a target object or subject) Activated by pointing at the 10 o'clock time on the clock.
- Eleventh Bullet: Yud Aleph
- Twelfth Bullet: Yud Bet (Travels through time at the cost of a Spirit's power) Activated by pointing at the 12 o'clock time on the clock.
Kurumi has the ability to manipulate the 4th dimension, mainly time, but her main power is associated with controlling shadows. Shadow is her primary power while Time is her secondary power in terms of usage. Combined with the power of time, she can create a clone with all her experiences, memories, abilities, etc. These clones are less powerful than Kurumi herself as she has mentioned in the last chapter of volume 3 and in the epilogue of volume 4.
Her "Angel" is very powerful, but is also a double-edged sword. Each time she uses its abilities, it consumes a bit of her time (life.) In order to get back her own time, she has the ability to consume other people's "time" to refill hers. She has two intricately designed guns as weapons which resemble the hands of a clock: the musket (long weapon) for the minute hand and the flintlock (short weapon) for the hour hand.
Kurumi also has the ability to call and dismiss spacequakes at will as shown in the series while she confronted Shido on the school's rooftop.
To activate any power she needs, she first needs to call her Angel (regardless of whether or not the Angel has been summoned already), and position her flintlock at the number of the bullet on the Angel. Next, she needs to shoot the bullet at the target with the gun. In the event that she needs to use the power on herself, then she is required to shoot herself.
Only the original Kurumi is capable of using her Spirit powers but her clones aren't to be taken lightly, as they can use her guns, summon the <City of Devouring Time> and can even summon Spacequakes.
Usually she shots her guns at herself to activate her time attacks, but considering the fact that she can tag Mama and a small army of DEM mecha girls in the air not to mention speed blitzing all of them and dodging all of their fire while flying.
She is using magical shotguns and magical bullets that deal with time and she can control and manipulate spacial quakes.
Kurumi has dodge, flown past an evaded, missiles, explosions (Out ran multiple) and other DEM tech weapons. in fact the DEM and Mana whose body has been modified by DEM Corporation to enhance her combat abilities, are not even a threat to her.
then there is her ability to manipulate shadows, which is on par with Alucard's as she can use them to trap and devour people, teleport, stab pierce etc.
also she can create countless clones that are as strong and fast as she is, and they can take a lot of punishment. (Unlike Naruto's normal shadow clones)
Round 1: sealed/ zanpakuto
Round 2: Shikai