Kurou Daijuji & Al Azif vs Battler & Ange Ushiromiya

Topic started by LHWKnight on June 12, 2014. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Haiken (1,142 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: Azathoth IS omnipotent.. it's just that EGDB surpassed Azathoth's authority over him during his sleep.. Demonbane has infinite reality warping, why wouldn't he be able to get past the endless nine? and with shining trapezohedron i don't see how he cannot get past the endless nine, i also don't see how that golden long sword will kill EGDB after he tanked the shining trapezohedron, and absorbed it, remember the property of Shining trapezohedron is almost same to the Red key you talked about earlier, ST is just on a grander scale..

This is like comparing an "omnipotent" of a single multiverse against a debatable omnipotent in the omniverse.. Unless battler have authority on quantum, casuality, and reality at megaversal to omniversal scale, i don't see him winning in any way..

Look at it this way, Battler has a weapon with a length of the diameter of a universe, it can cut or kill anything regardless of defence, regeneration etc. within that universe.. but can he cut the multiverse with it in a single strike? on the other hand, demonbane have an almost same weapon but it is as big as a megaverse, who do you think will win?

Note: the Shining trapezohedron holds an infinite multiverse, but, it has no exterior or interior (escape is impossible once locked).. The world inside the shining trapezohedron is not connected to the "real world" that is why it is a prison..

Post by taichokage (14,826 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Question Cerus. Why do you hold the Endless 9 and Red Key in such high esteem? Featherine herself has at least 1 weakness but is beyond the users of the red key. How would that have dominion over beings who wipe away realities on infinite scales?
Post by CerusSerenade (2,740 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Question Cerus. Why do you hold the Endless 9 and Red Key in such high esteem? Featherine herself has at least 1 weakness but is beyond the users of the red key. How would that have dominion over beings who wipe away realities on infinite scales?

You're saying that in light of Haruka who has far many more weaknesses.

@Haiken said:

@CerusSerenade: Azathoth IS omnipotent.. it's just that EGDB surpassed Azathoth's authority over him during his sleep.. Demonbane has infinite reality warping, why wouldn't he be able to get past the endless nine? and with shining trapezohedron i don't see how he cannot get past the endless nine, i also don't see how that golden long sword will kill EGDB after he tanked the shining trapezohedron, and absorbed it, remember the property of Shining trapezohedron is almost same to the Red key you talked about earlier, ST is just on a grander scale..

This is like comparing an "omnipotent" of a single multiverse against a debatable omnipotent in the omniverse.. Unless battler have authority on quantum, casuality, and reality at megaversal to omniversal scale, i don't see him winning in any way..

Look at it this way, Battler has a weapon with a length of the diameter of a universe, it can cut or kill anything regardless of defence, regeneration etc. within that universe.. but can he cut the multiverse with it in a single strike? on the other hand, demonbane have an almost same weapon but it is as big as a megaverse, who do you think will win?

Note: the Shining trapezohedron holds an infinite multiverse, but, it has no exterior or interior (escape is impossible once locked).. The world inside the shining trapezohedron is not connected to the "real world" that is why it is a prison..

Azathoth being surpassed means he's not omnipotent, you're trying to say that there's something above omnipotence again.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,704 posts) See mini bio Level 14
how is this battle even allowed again? 
Post by takashichea (13,845 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@waybig1010101:

Is there a problem with this thread? I wouldn't know since I'm not cut out to moderate the battle forums. I don't even know these characters.

Now that I think about it, Demonbane characters are banned because they are *ahem* too powerful whereas Umineko is allowed in it's entirety. The caliber of feats in Demonbane exceed Umineko. There's no way around that. Regardless of how omnipotence is thrown around as a word, that is the case in my mind.
Post by Haiken (1,142 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerusSerenade: I think you don't quite get what i'm saying.. Demonbane was never stronger than Azathoth, it's just that he broke free from the absolute control of azathoth..

Like this, if azathoth is in his own higher dimension that no one else can go, and he is controlling everything from there, Demonbane was able to go there after becoming so powerful, that's why azathoth's control over demonbane was nullified.. This is just an example to better understand how it went, since Azathoth was actually locked up while he is sleeping, and he don't care that he's locked..

It is the plot, we can't do anything about it.. xD

@takashichea said:

@waybig1010101:

Is there a problem with this thread? I wouldn't know since I'm not cut out to moderate the battle forums. I don't even know these characters.

I think because we're discussing about nigh omnipotent beings.. Cerus called out to Dream earlier but he didn't lock this though..

When Sonata was absent during the Comic Vine RPG invasion, I was left to moderate the battle forums. It was really confusing to deal with omnipotent, nigh omnipotent threads back then especially Umineko threads. That's why I created the List of Banned Characters in the Battle Threads. I saw folks doing shout outs to Dream, requesting a lock.

I was going to wait for Dream or Sonata, but I'll lock if it does violate the rules. Let me know guys, I'll be working on the wiki and looking at news for any new summer 2014 trailers, part of the Summer 2014 Anime Trailer Guide (Rough Draft) project.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,704 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@takashichea: isn't the whole demonbane verse ban 

@takashichea said: 

The purpose of this thread is to open a case and establish a list of characters that the community and its leaders agree on. This will be serve as an attachment to the Battle Forum Rules 2.0. and Suggestion Box for Battlations. I always encourage you guys and gals to take the initiative and make the commitment to help your community. Your mods are not online 24/7. This is a community driven site. The current staff (as of 2012-2014) does not deal with the battle threads. It's up to you to be proactive. If you're complaining and taking the effort to notify the mods, it's your own responsibility.

Update (3/7/2014 - Dream): I'll relax the ban on these characters (except real-life religious gods for obvious reasons) if they are involved in joke matches. But any serious match involving them will be banned on sight by me or Sonata.

**As of February 2014, this project is handed over to Dream.

List of Characters

Includes anime, comics, video games.

Godlike Status (includes perfect and near-perfect varieties)

• The Presence
  • The One Above All
  • Kami Tenchi
  • Man Of Miracles
  • Lord Of Nightmares
  • Azathoth
  • Gan
  • Godhead Pick Inspector
  • The Emperor-Beyond-The-Sea
  • Eru Iluvatar
  • Demonbane
  • Nyarathathotep
  • Yog Sothoth
  • Lucifer
  • Morningstar
  • The Living Tribunal
  • The Great Evil Beast
  • Heart of the Universe Thanos
  • The Chousin
  • Beyonder (both Retcon and Pre-Retcon)
  • Michael Demiurge
  • Pre-Recton Molecule Man
  • Counter-Actor
  • Elaine Belloc
  • YHVH
  • The Crimson King
  • The Truth (Fullmetal Alchemist)
  • Grant Morrison
  • God Swamp Thing
  • The One (Transformers)
  • Demonbane verse
  • Downstreamers
  • Wave Existence/ U-DO
  • Azathoth (Cthulu mythos)
  • Pre-Retcon Amalgam Brothers
  • The Anti-Monitor
  • The Endless (Destiny, Death, Dream [Morpheous and Daniel], Desire, Despair, Destruction and Delirium)
  • Golden AMAZO (DCAU)
  • One Being

• Bhunivelze

• Nemesis (Infinity Gems)

• Deus Ex Machina

• Michael Demiurgos

• Primus

• Spectre

• Trenia

• Zeedmillenniummon

Toon Force

Class H (Stands for Headache)

• Featherine- Had a case where she was abused in some spite matches thus she is now banned from discussion in any matches.
  • Real-Life Religious Gods- Banned mostly out of trying to prevent offending any member in this forum who is religious.

These characters cause a lot of trouble. They're not banned, but it's recommended not to use them.

Please suggest other categories since I'm not familiar with the battle threads.

Open Cases

Closed Cases

Yes Demonbane verse is banned from the forums. The characters are insane and the strongest is considered on par with Kami Tenchi and Lord of Knighmares.

@waybig1010101: @taichokage:

Man, my brain is fried. I didn't know those two were from Demon Bane. I should have look them up. Thanks, I'll lock it. Sorry about that, everyone.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel