Kurou Daijuji & Al Azif vs Battler & Ange Ushiromiya

Topic started by LHWKnight on June 12, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 months ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,733 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Elder Gods Kurou & Al Azif

VS

Battler & Ange Ushiromiya

Match rules

Battler and Ange are at their strongest

Round 1 no Elder God Demonbane.

Round 2 Elder God Demonbane is allow, but no Shining Trapezohedron

Round 3 everything goes.

Battle theme

Post by GeneralVan (1,763 posts) See mini bio Level 9

EGD solos the verse.

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Round 1: assuming that this is Elder god al azif and kurou, they were said to rival the power of elder god demonbane.. they have infinite speed, infinite strength and with the eldersign they have the absolute defense from any form of magic that even the shining trapezohedron cannot bypass this ability.

Round 2: Eldergod demonbane without the Shining trapezohedron is manipulation immune up to omnipotent level (Azathoth) then he can freely walk through time, space, dimension, plane, etc.. Has infinite speed and strength and the ability to cast infinite mass and heat to the enemy, kick with infinite gravity and infinite laser..

Round 3: everything goes, Battler and Ange get's trapped in the Shining trapezohedron to be tortured by all deities all above multiversal-megaversal in power, or get banished to oblivion or get erased out of existence as that they are erased out of time, space, reality etc.. Note that the ST, bypasses immortality, regeneration and everything done by this can never be reverted (not even returning in time)

@GeneralVan said:

EGD solos the verse.

You now what I don't believe that the Shining Trapezohedron really did anything, Azathoth is just lazy as hell lmao.

: yeah I know, and because of this, I have to admit even though I believe Tenchi godmode is omnipotent, I can't see him fighting EGD because of the fact that EGD made Azathoth more even more lazy than he already was lmao.

Not even mother of creation or TOAA could beat EGD.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,622 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

@LHWKnight said:

@GeneralVan said:

EGD solos the verse.

You now what I don't believe that the Shining Trapezohedron really did anything, Azathoth is just lazy as hell lmao.

: yeah I know, and because of this, I have to admit even though I believe Tenchi godmode is omnipotent, I can't see him fighting EGD because of the fact that EGD made Azathoth more even more lazy than he already was lmao.

Not even mother of creation or TOAA could beat EGD.

If that were true we would be arguing with omnipotent characters which is forbidden.

Please lock this for the use of omnipotent characters.

@CerusSerenade: Wrong EGD is nigh-omnipotent which makes him legal, : said so himself when I asked him a year or so ago.

So if you don't like it then you can leave CerusSerenade.

Online Now

@LHWKnight said:

@CerusSerenade: Wrong EGD is nigh-omnipotent which makes him legal, : said so himself when I asked him a year or so ago.

Wrong, nigh-omnipotents are also banned due to the argument of what nigh-omnipotence is compared to full omnipotence.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/battle-forum-rules-20-all-users-please-read-before-posting/345307/#43

"Battle threads involving any godlike or near-godlike being from any form of media."

Regardless, Endless Nine gives Battler immunity in this fight and golden longsword negates any concept that would defend them from the red key.

@CerusSerenade:And you have the nerve to call me out on being a fanboy when you just come to my thread the whine and complain like a pubescent little child that your favorite character is getting rocked by other characters from stronger series.

It's getting really freaking annoying. why don't you go bother someone else. If Dream has a problem with this then he will deal with it, NOT YOU.

@CerusSerenade said:

@LHWKnight said:

Wrong, nigh-omnipotents are also banned due to the argument of what nigh-omnipotence is compared to full omnipotence.

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/battle-forum-rules-20-all-users-please-read-before-posting/345307/#43

"Battle threads involving any godlike or near-godlike being from any form of media."

Regardless, Endless Nine gives Battler immunity in this fight and golden longsword negates any concept that would defend them from the red key.

Since this stuff is very difficult to find I will give you the logistics.

Should I even have to explain?

Name: Demonbane, Elder God Demonbane (name of version)

Serial Number:

Pilot: N/A (the machine has its own consciousness and can operate without anyone piloting it)

Age: Implied to be existed before Court of Azathoth and older than the Creation and Chaos

Origin: Demonbane

Powered By: Irrelevant or N/A, although it still having the Cor Leonis that draws power from infinite universes

Destructive Capacity: At least megaverse level+ (defeated and sealed all Outer Gods save for Yog-Sothoth and Nyarlathotep along with evil gods such as Great Old Ones inside the Shining Trapezohedron), Shining Trapezohedron grants it the power to end all Creation and Chaos as well reveal the truth of and recreate the myth, even create a new Shining Trapezohedron with ease

Material: Unknown

Range: Infinite

Durability: At least megaverse level+ (casually tanked everything from all Great Old Ones and Outer Gods and solo the entire Court of Azathoth, Nyarlathotep is powerless against it), it is nearly impossible to harms it let alone destroy it because its abstract nature and brokenness make it an unstoppable force, also can exists outside and beyond Creation and Chaos

Performance: Irrelevant (seems to be appeared at any points at will and the concept of speed is meaningless to it)

Combat Speed: Irrelevant (Mars Demonbane was able to moves between multiverses and dimensions with ease by its sheer size alone while Zanma Taisei Demonbane can fought and stomped Nyarlathotep, an omnipresent being and they are its weaker versions)

Terrain: Irrelevant as it existed outside Creation and Chaos and all multiverses and dimensions

Lifting Strength: Irrelevant

Striking Strength: Irrelevant

Condition To Use: Being Kurou Daijuuji and Al Azif that became Elder Gods

Weaknesses: Irrelevant

Special Forms:

Weaponry:

• Possesses all arsenal (including all variation) of Demonbane and Mars Demonbane
  • Athleta Aeternum
  • Shining Trapezohedron (can manipulate its power as well as suppressing every deities inside it)
  • Lemuria Impact Ain Soph Aur (Infinity x Infinity)

Gattai:

Notable Features: All the abilites of Demonbane and Mars Demonbane, infinite scale reality warping, dimension travel and teleportation, existed outside time, space and causality as well as completely immune to any form of manipulation relate to them and pretty much everything of Demonbane Universe with the exception of Azathoth, can banish opponents to Court of Azathoth, trapped them in an eternal nightmare and erase every traces of them from Creation and Chaos via Shining Trapezohedron and able to summon infinite Demonbanes from all possible, impossible universes, realities, realms and dimensions from everywhere, implied that having changing its forms, structures and magic theories for countless and infinite times prior the story of Demonbane

Notable Attacks/Techniques:

All the abilities and techniques of Demonbane and Mars Demonbane

- Demonbane Athleta Aetherum: Elder God Demonbane respond to the distress call of Shining Trapezohedron and instantly arrives at the place where call came from, by suppressing the deities that sealed within Shining Trapezohedron that try to awakened and closing the gate leads to Court of Azathoth and just by coming to existence, Elder God Demonbane summons infinite Demonbanes from all possible, impossible universes, realities, realms and dimensions from everywhere from existence to oblivion.

• Lemuria Impact Ain Soph Aur: Infinite Demonbane unleased Infinity x Infinity Lemuria Impact simultaneously to destroyed the enemy completely, the attack was sublimate Clockwork Phantom and Nyarlathotep entirely. But the power of attack is unknown as its power was vary depend of the translation, while the translation below said each can destroy a universe but it could also means that each Lemuria Impact is on Infinity x Infinity Big Bang level, depend on how you interpret it while in my playthrough Kishin Hishou, it only said that this attack sublimate the World, which is Clockwork Phantom at that point.

This is as good as you are going to get, take it or leave it.

Online Now

That's nice.

Featherine couldn't interfere with Battler, and Featherine is more omnipotent than Demonbane. Thus Endless Nine tanks anything Demonbane can do.

Battler's resistance to fantasy is infinite, that has been established several times in the visual novel, and even the anime. Because Demonbane is a product of fantasy, he can't touch Battler, period.

@CerusSerenade: whatever helps you sleep at night.

Online Now

@LHWKnight: Whatever makes your concession easier.

@CerusSerenade: Battler's resistance to fantasy is infinite.. so how does he defeat demonbane then? and how did demonbane became a product of fantasy if he is real in his world?.. Can you elaborate on what resistance ot fantasy is? Shining trapezohedron bypasses all kinds of defenses, resistance, immortality, regeneration etc. this is up to megaversal, potentially to omnipotents since azathoth was locked with the said weapon. the only thing it cannot bypass is the eldersign since it is an absolute defence specially made so that the ST can never be used against an elder god..

And i'll just put this out here.. let's say battler has an absolute defense.. with athleta aternum, demonbane could summon 1 demonbane which is at megaversal level and fight battler for eternity, which will be a stalemate since any form of demonbane have infinite attack, they all have the lemuria impact, atlantis strike etc.. and Elder god demonbane won't even need to fight..

P.S. he could even summon a Battler Demonbane, or umineko demonbane etc.. remember the infinite kinds of demonbane :))

Online Now

@Haiken:

The Red Key:

A weapon for emergencies used by official Inquisitors of Heresy belonging to Eiserne Jungfrau. Dlanor's primary weapon. Unlike a normal weapon, whose purpose is to cause physical damage, this special tool is known as a conceptual weapon, and it is used to deny the existence of concepts.

Regardless of whether the target is physical, mental or conceptual, it is impossible to use any defensive concept, such as physical barriers, mental isolation, and conceptual inheritance, to defend against this weapon. Because the concepts themselves are denied, even the concept of resisting an attack does not exist, and it is impossible for the target to endure regardless of their stamina. Furthermore, all supernatural methods of buying time, such as teleportation, time reversal, revivals, and inheritance are impossible. Because denials of concepts conform to verdict procedures dictated by the Great Court, all future concepts that disobey them will be denied immediately. In addition, when the Red Key forms a complete Barrier, all concepts of evasion cannot be successful.

Defense is Impossible, evasion is impossible, buying time is impossible. The ultimate conceptual weapon is the embodiment of these three impossibilities.

Battler has one of these in the form of the golden longsword, which is enhanced by his authority as game master. It kills Demonbane. Even if by some non-sense it can't, this fight still ends in a draw since Battler can't be killed.

@CerusSerenade: Is this weapon capable of banishing/erasing/killing something that even omnipotents can't? since Azathoth cannot kill/erase Eldergod demonbane and Azathoth is an omnipotent.. Has this weapon been shown to have any effect on Entities at Megaversal to omnipotent scale? Is battler able to bend reality and casuality so that if Demonbane warps reality so that the weapon is never in battler's hands he can change that reality? Is battler capable of existing outside of quantum, casuality, and is he able to survive in a megaveres where existence is denied to megaversal scale? BTW, if this is elder god demonbane, all the answer to my question will be yes, how about battler?

Note that a weapon which is stronger than the Red key, in scale and in capability, namely the shining trapezohedron which can seal omnipotent sleeping azathoth cannot bypass the eldersign which is the absolute defence of the elder gods..

Last question, is the redkey above the level of featherine? if not, i doubt it will do any effect to EGDB..

And i think you're forgetting the athleta aetherum..

Online Now

@Haiken: You're saying that there's something above omnipotence, I have to refuse answering your question.

@CerusSerenade: No, i'm saying there is a being in Demonbane verse that can negate the will of an omnipotent.. but he is not an omnipotent himself.. please answer so that we can come up with an answer to who really wins this battle..

For you to get a better view of who elder god demonbane is, this is what happened..

After Azathoth was sealed in the Shining trapezohedron, Nyarlathotep which is like his right hand recreated the omniverse, and has also created alot klein's bottle which consists of infinite universes and parallell universes so that he can experiment on how to defeat Demonbane since in every existing universe he ends up being beaten by demonbane, ofcourse nyarlathotep never succeeded, at the end after elder god demonbane defeated nyarlathotep, he recreated infinite multiverses each with different laws, this was before they walked to the end of time..

Some say demonbane is a debatable omnipotent, but i believe he is NOT since he is not the beginning of everything, but others say, he recreated all the multiverses of the verse..

Online Now

@Haiken: If that being was really omnipotent that wouldn't be possible.

@CerusSerenade: In demonbane verse it is possible.. Azathoth's dream is the reality, and when he wakes up, nothing will be left be it megaversal entity, nigh omnipotent etc.., except demonbane, since demonbane was deeply rooted to azathoth's existence, and he grew so powerful that he made his own a reality, and not just azathoth's dream..

Online Now

@Haiken: Doesn't matter, Azathoth isn't omnipotent, and demonbane is not getting past Endless Nine. He get's gutted by the golden longsword.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel