Kurotshuchi Mayuri vs dr. doom

Topic started by FLCL1 on Oct. 22, 2009. Last post by Doorknobs 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I hate it that whenever anyone in Bleach is brought up in a fight you always hear "Oh they can't see/touch/hurt bleach character X or Y
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" I hate it that whenever anyone in Bleach is brought up in a fight you always hear "Oh they can't see/touch/hurt bleach character X or Y "
Well what do you exspect its true it was not in the op along that the spiritual pressure would be enough.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:

" I hate it that whenever anyone in Bleach is brought up in a fight you always hear "Oh they can't see/touch/hurt bleach character X or Y "

Well it is true, but unless the poster said otherwise, it's kind of obvious that the characters are under a different set of rules enabling them to come into contact with each other. 
(although every time i hear it, i get a good laugh at remembering some guy on comicvine who was trying to argue that ben 10 could beat superboy prime under the same logic.)
@rein said:
" @Tradog said:
" @Tradog said:
" Mayuri wins he is a death god and humans can't see them, that and the fact that mayuri's spiritual pressure would be enough to make doom pass out and thats not even half my argument lol. "
"
Doom died a little while ago,so he can physically touch him, but he had magic previously that would enable him to combat a ghost. "
But speed,skill, and destructive power as well as poison play a big role and death god>>>>ghost.
@rein said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:

Well it is true, but unless the poster said otherwise, it's kind of obvious that the characters are under a different set of rules enabling them to come into contact with each other.  (although every time i hear it, i get a good laugh at remembering some guy on comicvine who was trying to argue that ben 10 could beat superboy prime under the same logic.) "
Lol yea I think Daman says stuff like that right?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Tradog said:

" @rein said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:

Well it is true, but unless the poster said otherwise, it's kind of obvious that the characters are under a different set of rules enabling them to come into contact with each other.  (although every time i hear it, i get a good laugh at remembering some guy on comicvine who was trying to argue that ben 10 could beat superboy prime under the same logic.) "
Lol yea I think Daman says stuff like that right? "
yeah, it's funny right? (quoted from Daman) "His transformation is instant. He can transform into Ghostfreak, Eon, Goop, or Alien X to easily defeat Superboy." 

(note he can't actually turn into eon, alien x or ghostfreak for one reason or another)
Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
Well that's like saying Goku cant use ki. Them being invisible to people is a power they naturally possess. It might be annoying but omitting that power isn't fair to them. Them being invisible to others puts them in another league of power.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @Tradog said:

" @rein said:

" @DJSNuva1 said:

Lol yea I think Daman says stuff like that right? "
yeah, it's funny right? (quoted from Daman) "His transformation is instant. He can transform into Ghostfreak, Eon, Goop, or Alien X to easily defeat Superboy." 
  (note he can't actually turn into eon, alien x or ghostfreak for one reason or another) "
gaaaah, i forgot that thread, i didn't mentioned it, between me and god debate about should we kept human
Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Doom takes this
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
this fight can go to either person depending on if prep time is added. in a random encounter, the captain should win this. with prep, doom wins. 
Post by Doorknobs (26 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@sinister_noob_incarnate: Even in a random encounter, Doom would stomp.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel