Kurotshuchi Mayuri vs dr. doom

Topic started by FLCL1 on Oct. 22, 2009. Last post by Doorknobs 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

vs 

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
who is kurotshuchi? i've never heard of him
@rein: 

@FLCL1 said:
" @rein: 

"
o He didn't look anything like he did in the soul society lol. I'm going to have to go with doom in both Prep and random, Prep- (he's like batman, give him prep time and he goes insane) Random- (he is the 2nd most powerful magician in the marvel universe, and his suit gives him SS
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein: 

"
o He didn't look anything like he did in the soul society lol. I'm going to have to go with doom in both Prep and random, Prep- (he's like batman, give him prep time and he goes insane) Random- (he is the 2nd most powerful magician in the marvel universe, and his suit gives him SS "

SS?
@FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein: 

"
o He didn't look anything like he did in the soul society lol. I'm going to have to go with doom in both Prep and random, Prep- (he's like batman, give him prep time and he goes insane) Random- (he is the 2nd most powerful magician in the marvel universe, and his suit gives him SS "
SS? "
Super strength. 5-7 tons i believe
@rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rein: 

"
SS? "
Super strength. 5-7 tons i believe "

any speed feats
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
well, i actually am going with doom on this one, he is way stronger than you think, maybe not as smart as Kuritshuchi but he's loaded with spells and weapons of high caliber. but weather he can kill Kuritshuchi is another debate.
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"well, i actually am going with doom on this one, he is way stronger than you think, maybe not as smart as Kuritshuchi but he's loaded with spells and weapons of high caliber. but weather he can kill Kuritshuchi is another debate. "

i disagree lol he has no speed feats nor can he fly beside the posion can kill him
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I agree that Doom willl win with prep, but Mayuri will win the random encounter.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Doom has been known to usurp stronger beings, whats to say he won't do that to mayuri
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Nerx said:
" Doom has been known to usurp stronger beings, whats to say he won't do that to mayuri "
well, mayuri has done the same...but thats just my thoughts
Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Mayuri ftw. With prep he's a monster but without He still wins.
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taichokage said:
" Mayuri ftw. With prep he's a monster but without He still wins. "
He is not near Dooms level when it comes to Prep.
Post by GeNeSiS (92 posts) See mini bio Level 3

mayuri would win just cause all he'd have to do is release bankai and that damn ass creeeeeeeepy ass baby can kill doom man his bankai is creepy oO
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Mayuri wins he is a death god and humans can't see them, that and the fact that mayuri's spiritual pressure would be enough to make doom pass out and thats not even half my argument lol.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Doom was able to steal power from The Beyonder and Galactus with prep -- I say Doom takes it.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog said:
" Mayuri wins he is a death god and humans can't see them, that and the fact that mayuri's spiritual pressure would be enough to make doom pass out and thats not even half my argument lol. "
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Tradog said:
" @Tradog said:
" Mayuri wins he is a death god and humans can't see them, that and the fact that mayuri's spiritual pressure would be enough to make doom pass out and thats not even half my argument lol. "
"

Doom was able to steal power from The Beyonder and Galactus with prep -- I say Doom takes it.
@Tradog said:
" @Tradog said:
"
Doom died a little while ago,so he can physically touch him, but he had magic previously that would enable him to combat a ghost.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel