kurodo akabane vs the akatsuki

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on Nov. 23, 2010. Last post by bobokyo 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@FormerCrimsonKing:  as i said im not entirely able to back up the akatsuki in the fight dont know much about them just those two
Post by Martyrdom (86 posts) See mini bio Level 9

9 against 1? Plus six paths that each have immortal summonings and genjutsu with Itahci? Yeah until I see why Akabane wins I am going with Akasuki simply by the numbers and power with their diversity in this battle.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,451 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Martyrdom: yea u can tell you didnt read anything in the thread
@FormerCrimsonKing:
I did ead your arguments and looked at the scans you posted, and I stand by my post. Speed is equal, so theorrecticaly Akabane will only be able to take out one of them, how will he get past Shirai tensei, or Kisame's jutsu or Hidan? Cool powers but sadly I don't see anything suggesting he wins this by himself. I know you really like Getbackers and so do I so I'm not being bias, I just really don't see anything other than a few special moves that would help him in a one on one fight.
@Martyrdom: smh, he has  the ability to create multiple clones with all his abilities so i dont see how he'll be alone,  & all those attacks require prep, pein has to cut off all of his other bodies, hidan's jutsu wont do nothin since akabane is immortal....im not being bias either, i just dont see how they can take him down
@FormerCrimsonKing:
Genjutsu,Madara absorbs, or pain creates a mini moon on him that he can't break out of, Honestly I can see Akabane taking any of the akasuki out on on one or even in teams of two, but not all at the same time.

if akabane doesnt look at itachi or madara how will genjutsu work?? & if pein uses a mini moon he's gonna do more than get akabane, he'll get everyone else as well..i didnt even bring up the fact that he control darkness
Post by One_Piece_God (562 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Lol Akabane Rapes.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Spite thread.

Akabane is so hax, it ain't even fair. His sword cut through dimensions, like the "Jigen-tou" ability of Kuwabara from Yuyu Hakusho. He can control darkness that robs all of the opponent's senses. He also has clones that has all the abilities he has. And a number of instant-death moves.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel