Kurapika VS Spiderman

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Nov. 3, 2012. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,199 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This fight may be weird but this a really random fight that just came to me

Rules

no prep , in character , standard equipment , both want to win no matter what , Kurapika can use his chain freely with out danger, speed for the most part is equal i guess

Location - Yorknew City

Post by taichokage (13,367 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If they are bloodlusted than Kuropika. He could make the same oath he made against the Ryodan to trump his power immensely. Also Nen is crippling to non Nen/chi users. Spidey could probably resist death because of his strength but it is mentally crippling. Without the oath and no Nen crippling, Spidey has the slight advantage in my opinion.

@taichokage: good post =D also Kuropika hates spiders

Lol yeah. I meant to mention that.

@taichokage: LOL, do you think i am getting better in making these fights?

Yes actually. No offense to you but some of your earliest threads were one sided. Honestly I think a couple still are including Roshi/Netero but even then there is similarity.

@taichokage: well thanks also we all do sometimes right?

I certainly have.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,284 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8 said:

@taichokage: well thanks also we all do sometimes right?

trust me we all start like that haha and i dont know anything about the other guy and i like spidey so im gonna say spidey lol

Post by eddz99 (2,519 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Probably spidey, that place.. Spidey has an advantage, kurapika can't stick on walls or shoot webs..

He doesn't need to. If he were to uses his nen properly, he can overpower guys over class 100 and regenerate.

@taichokage: yep just like how he killed that strong guy from the troupe

@Jinbeifan1: all you need to know is spidey will have a hard time

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,284 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@SMXLR8: is he fast enough to tag spidey? because he has taken down stronger foes with his speed, even 100 ton range people, not to mention spider sense will put him one step ahead of his opponent

@Jinbeifan1: is he fast enough maybe but you see Kurapika is well he is different that is why i said spidey will have a hard time

He is fast enough. Just like Spidey he is an easy bullet timer. He has a feat of blocking machine gun fire from 3 different guns at once with just one chain. That was his default self at that. When he uses a nen bound oath, his power takes a great leap. Not to mention the Nen itself. It is very much like reiatsu from Bleach. If deliberately focused on a person with no active Nen, it can be fatal if the emitter chooses, not to mention it has serious mental effects and can enforce an extreme intent on the victim such as extreme fear. A non Nen user can't come within range of the Nen of their own free will even with brute strength. For instance Killia, a character who could move 10 tons with ease but hadnt gained nen yet could not get close to Hisoka who was emitting his Nen.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kurapika could give a good fight, but if his skills can affect spidey cause if i'm not wrong he can only fight with his powers against the Genei Ryodan effectively.

He only used his superior oath powers on the Ryodan yes. But he is still powerful besides and Spidey still has the Nen to deal with. Also if Kuropika will do anything to win he will just make an oath against Spiderman if he needed to but he shouldn't have to.

this is getting good

bump

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel