Kurama VS Hiei VS Van Hohenheim(FMA)

Topic started by flashback180 on March 31, 2014. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by flashback180 (1,313 posts) See mini bio Level 14

ROUND1  

>NO fox form,  
> standard jaghan eye moves (no S-Class high level) 

ROUND2 

>ALL OUT 
Post by SMXLR8 (7,743 posts) See mini bio Level 16

can you move this ?

Post by Dream (8,311 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

How exactly is Hohenheim winning this? -_-

Post by taichokage (15,441 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hoenheim would almost be beneath their notice. Why pit him against 2 opponents when he is well beneath just one of them?
Post by GeneralVan (2,387 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Dragon of the Darkness Flame/Sinning Tree GG.
Post by nishi99 (2,010 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Van can't do anything here without some serious plot device. Now with Kurama vs Hiei we may have a real battle. However without his Yoko form he's not much of a threat to Hiei before The Three Kings arc.

Oh yeah. It is technically 1 vs 1 vs 1. Still Hohenheim would either be the first to go, or would be one shot after either Hiei or Kurama beat each other. Hiei being the more likely.
Post by Dream (8,311 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Hohenheim's pretty much a non-factor in this match. Hiei and Kurama would be a more decent match. But as discussed, Kurama's stats aren't as high if he isn't in Yoko form and Hiei's abilities are likely gonna overwhelm Kurama here.

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hiei wins. Even before gaining S or A-class powers, Hiei could fight on par with barehanded Yusuke right around when they dealt with Sniper in Chapter Black. That's something Kurama won't be capable of, and Jagan will only serve Hiei's abilities well. Give him his dragon and he stomps.

@phantomrant said:

Hiei wins. Even before gaining S or A-class powers, Hiei could fight on par with barehanded Yusuke right around when they dealt with Sniper in Chapter Black. That's something Kurama won't be capable of

Not really , they were both holding back and Kurama could have done the same

Bare handed I doubt. Yusuke and Hiei were always superior to Kurama and Kuwabara in melee. But I agree Kurama could've done the same using his own form of combat.

@SMXLR8 said:

Not really , they were both holding back and Kurama could have done the same

Neither of them were holding back at all. Both of them were fired up each other. They even fought intensely for a dozen minutes with their bare hands with the intent on injuring one another. During the whole time Yusuke was actually pissed at Hiei and frustrated at him for intefering with him to save Kuwabara and provoking him to fight. Yusuke lost his cool during the fight and didn't even know it until he realized that Hiei wanted to see how strong Yusuke was AFTER the fight was done, something that can't be tested unless Yusuke was serious. < All of this directly stated or shown in chapter 134.

Kurama couldn't have come close to doing the same at all, seeing as he literally was never on the same level on either of them in terms of physical prowess. Spirit Detective Arc, it was clear that Kurama was more of a ranged whip fighter whereas Hiei was the speedster of the day and Yusuke a brawler. In the Dark Tournament, both Yusuke and Hiei used brute strength to beat their opponents. Even in the Makai Tournament arc, it was stated that Hiei and Yusuke were on par with each other, and were almost three times greater than Kurama in PL. The only things Kurama have are his sideline intellect skills and hax plants - physically he has always been weaker than either of them. Even Kuwabara has been somewhat more of an endurance tank than Kurama.

@phantomrant: They were both holding back as in they did not use any of their stronger attacks . They wanted to fight with their fists . I watched the anime and yeah they were holding back

that is not what I meant , yeah I know kurama is mostly range but if he was yoko he could do the same , if it's just fists and for a short time , he can do it

Post by waybig1010101 (4,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

@SMXLR8 said:

@phantomrant: They were both holding back as in they did not use any of their stronger attacks . They wanted to fight with their fists . I watched the anime and yeah they were holding back

that is not what I meant , yeah I know kurama is mostly range but if he was yoko he could do the same , if it's just fists and for a short time , he can do it

Then in that case.... it's irrelevant whether or not they were "holding back", since all Hiei needs is a physical advantage to be able to beat Kurama down before he can use the Shimaneki.

Yoko Kurama indeed can spar with, if not beat down, base Hiei and a non-bloodlusted Yusuke with his bare fists. He however has not shown the power to do the same against a Kokuryuha-amped Hiei or an enraged Yusuke in his Yoko form, for the same reason that his Yoko form does not excel in barehanded combat. A-class Hiei had always done better than Yoko Kurama against Sensui - guy was able to dish out a barrage of punches, get knocked aside, and then get back up again to confront him. Kurama was more or less taken down by a twister attack from Sensui and likely had to use his healing plants just to get up. But Kurama can't use his Yoko for, which only shows how outlcassed he is against Hiei.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Why not put them against Father (God form)?

Hohenheim loses unless he has prep.

Father would lose too. He lost to those much weaker than these two. This is presumably because he couldn't control his power, but it isn't clear how much better he would've been if he had complete control.
Post by nishi99 (2,010 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@DBZ_universe: Father is pretty much featless outside of sitting all badass on a chair holding a mini sun.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@nishi99: He can still transmute your soul or eat it...

Did he do that in combat though? I dont recall.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel