Kumagawa Misogi (Medaka Box) vs Accelerator (To aru series)

Topic started by Haiken on Feb. 2, 2014. Last post by Reyeslkyubey 8 months ago.
Post by Haiken (1,142 posts) See mini bio Level 11

White wing accelerator vs Misogi strongest version

Erasing existence not allowed

Win by FIRST Kill, If misogi dies and revives via all fiction, still considered Accelerator's win..

Setting: Academy City

Post by taichokage (14,840 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hax as the Accelerator is, Vectors are insignificant next to casual reality warping. Kumagawa would fodderize him. Kumagawa will only get "killed" if he allows it because he just comes back to life. In character it might be possible for the Accelerator to kill him once. Again though, it depends on Kumagawa's mood.
Post by CerusSerenade (2,740 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If you have to nerf the fight this much you know you shouldn't have made it.

Kumagawa wins.

Post by katanalauncher (544 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Accelerator is way out of his league here, Misogi can beat all top tier Toaru character with the exception of Aiwass or 100% Othinus

Post by waybig1010101 (3,736 posts) See mini bio Level 14
 Accelerator because the rules restrict Kumagawa. 
Post by Zerogodlike (1,313 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kumagawa Removes his vectors. and throws a screw in his head for the lollz.

@Zerogodlike: can Kumagawa remove someone's ability without stabbing them first?

How exactly does Accelerator lose? @katanalauncher: @CerusSerenade: @taichokage:

i restricted erasing existence since this can only be done when all fiction gets out of control..

Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haiken:

What the heck, this is like the thanos vs. accelerator one.

@eddz99: i don't think so.. if you think this is a spite thread.. prove it.. :D

@taichokage said:

Hax as the Accelerator is, Vectors are insignificant next to casual reality warping. Kumagawa would fodderize him. Kumagawa will only get "killed" if he allows it because he just comes back to life. In character it might be possible for the Accelerator to kill him once. Again though, it depends on Kumagawa's mood.

one death for kumagawa is lose for him, stated at the rule..

Post by Shadowchaos (2,825 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Kumagawa erases the time it takes him to stab accelerator with a book maker then proceedes to fodderize him.

Exactly. Kumagawa only gets hit if he doesn't care about stopping it.
Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haiken:

@Shadowchaos said:

Kumagawa erases the time it takes him to stab accelerator with a book maker then proceedes to fodderize him.

@taichokage said:

Exactly. Kumagawa only gets hit if he doesn't care about stopping it.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Any one know how the m.box anime compares to think LNs? Is there a lot of material yet to be animated or are they relatively caught up?

A fair amount was covered in the anime but I personally haven't watched it. I know the anime didn't finish the manga but did cover a fair amount of the content.
Post by ForgottenOne (53 posts) See mini bio Level 14

The anime covered about 55 of the 192 chapters and one kumagawa special

Hmm. Maybe not enough to make me want to watch it.
Post by Beelzebub64 (128 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ForgottenOne: Wow and I just got to chapter 58 of Medaka Box last night guess I'm not watching the anime anymore.

@Shadowchaos said:

does this mean he could beat anyone except for Ajimu? M.box-verse aside, the only one who can beat kumagawa are reality warpers and multiversal time controllers and above?

I haven't read M.box manga, but i read some about him on wiki, i think they forgot to write time stopping in his abilities there if what you say is true..

@taichokage: could you give me feats on kumagawa? i only know about his book maker and all fiction and april --, which i think could be beaten by accel (maybe it will change after this)

I can't post scans from my phone but he has some crazy feats. Like cancelling his own death after dying, crushing his own brain and regenerating, stealing people's actual body functions like turning Zenkichi blind. Basically he can deny individual aspects of reality. He apparently can erase the world if he wanted to by denying its existence. It's not hyperbole either since Ajimu erased the sun.

@taichokage: That makes Kumagawa about Yuki Nagato level? or just a bit lower then? If he denies the existence of the world, then only Ajimu and maybe he will be left?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel