KUMA VS TORIKO??

Topic started by othus12 on Nov. 15, 2012. Last post by taichokage 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by othus12 (6,318 posts) See mini bio Level 12

rules:

-no bfr

-kuma with his conciousness

-they are in character

-latest toriko

fight at thriller bark

who would win between the bishokuya and the shichibukai?

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Toriko, similar speed but far superior strength.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14

toriko is stronger, but the question is would he be able to touch him? kuma could deflect most of his attacks. anyway I still give the edge to toriko, hes hella strong lol

I agree that Kuma would probably be able to deflect Torikos first hit, but Toriko's a smart fighter. He'll mix up his attacks until he finds an opening and then boom one big hit and Kumas a few miles away in pieces.

Post by taichokage (12,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kuma. The nature of his abilities is perfect for melee and evasion. He can outmaneuver Toriko no question and he can repel any attack sent at him. One hit from Toriko and he's scrap, but Toriko likely wouldn't even get a hit. No BFR is a nerf but even so he should have the advantage. Between beams and light speed air repulsion, he should have attacks that can tag Toriko and if not, he can always repel Toiko's own attacks back.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,894 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

KUMA from where?

Post by taichokage (12,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
From One Piece. He referred to him as a Shichibukai in the OP.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Kuma seems too fast for Toriko. And even if he can't utilize his ability to smack him away he still has an advantage.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

can toriko breathe in space? Because I am pretty sure kuma can send him there.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@TheNeutralOne:

Kuma have never shown the power to send someone to space and also there is air in One Piece space.

Anyway, Toriko win, but it won't be easy

No BFR in this fight, big disadvantage to Kuma.

As I point out kuma has been to the new world and survived so he probably has haki. He was also a renown member of Dragon's crew so he is pretty dam experienced and powerful. I don't see how toriko can beat someone he can't hit.

Also to that guy, Kuma has smacked people across hundreds and hundreds of miles and that was with no intention of killing them and with complete control of where he sent them. I am completely sure he can smack people into space. Also his ursus shocks attack range was a giant circle that extended outside of thriller bark. I doubt toriko could dodge that.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,171 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@TheNeutralOne:

You know I have a name

Kuma haven't shown the ability to use Haki

What you are saying is a no-limits fallacy, at this point we have no idea what Kuma's true power is. Also the OP said no BFR (Battle Field Removal) so it doesn't matter for this battle

@Destinyheroknight: Kuma has been to the new world and has survived as a part of dragon's resistance and a shichibukai. I am just saying it is safe to assume he has some form of haki. Also I do not believe his ursus shock destroys islands because when it was used in thriller bark its blast encompassed the entire island and just destroyed all the buildings and trees etc. Kuma's power is hax bro so you can just accept that. He sent them each to individual places of his own choice across 100s and thousands of miles and that is with no intent of killing them. If he wanted to he could have just sent them to the depths of the ocean.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toriko should win. He can one shot kuma and he has gained a massive speed boost as of late, enough so that he may be able to blitz kuma

i removed bfr because i consider that sending away your opponent to another location is not equal to winning. ursus shock is allowed btw.

Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheNeutralOne: Battles work on Feats not assumptions

@Kuro_San said:

true

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kuro_San said:

they should be but unfortunately thats not how the forums work these days

Post by Kobra678 (2,924 posts) See mini bio Level 14

..so who wins?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel