Kuma vs Doflamingo

Topic started by WorldEater on July 5, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by WorldEater (281 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The fight takes place on Sabaody. 

Both are in character. 

No prep. 

Death ftw. 

Who wins? 
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

everyones waiting to see the full potential of doflamingo now :P

Post by WorldEater (281 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Jinbeifan1: I'm on the edge of my seat!  

We are in for a surprise! :)
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Right now, Kuma wins. Until Doflamingo displays his full power, we won't know. But that meteor scene was fantastic!!! That new admiral is pretty damn badass!!!!
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I Always considered them in the top 3 Warlords along with Mihawk (of course excluding Blackbeard). I can't really say. They just seem so much more powerful than the other Warlords. I would say that by feats thus far I'm slightly leaning towards Kuma, but we've still only scratched the surface of Don's abilities so it's really too soon to call.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,331 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Doflamingo easily, Kuma is a mindless cyborg now. Doflamingo can just order him to jump off a cliff into a ocean

Just because Kuma is a Cyborg doesn't mean he's any weaker. He has all of his original abilities minus the mercy. He might be more dangerous. And ordering him wont work. Ivankov tried that. Lol.

@taichokage:

Well, I was talking about Doflamingo having lots of power in the World Government and also he might be a Celestial Dragon. Which give him power over Kuma (since Kuma is now a Pacifista), also the fact that the Pacifista can't attack anyone who is working for the World Government give Doflamingo a great edge (but he don't need the edge)

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Destinyheroknight: He definitely is not a Celestial Dragon, only because he already holds considerable positions in the World Government.

But that's plot based. Of course in the storyline Kuma wouldn't attack Doflamingo and they wouldn't fight to begin with. This is hypothetical where they're actually fighting.

@ChromeDisaster:

Well, I believe he is a Celestial Dragon, because of CP-0 (since they work directly under the World Nobles)

Or Doflamingo might be dating a Celestial Dragon (that would be interesting)

@taichokage:

But they are in character and Kuma's program is his character now. If it was bloodlust, then I wouldn't bring it up

It's still a fight however. Also there was no proof that Kuma wouldn't attack allies. It's assumed given that the pacifista are that way.

@taichokage:

But it a fight that have the characters in character

Kuma is the same as a Pacifista now, it was stated in the Whitebeard War.

I thought it was said he list all his emotions and personality. I don't think it was specifically said he became a pacifista.

@taichokage:

No, they said it

But now he doesn't even remember being human! He's a living corpse! He's just a Human-Weapon Monster that takes orders from the Government!! He's Pacifista PX-0!! (Vol. 57, pg 158)
Hmm. That's convincing. Although they themselves couldn't know for sure, I'm pretty sure that that's the author's intent. I concede.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel