Kuma and Law vs Naraku

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on July 1, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Pre full Cyborg Kuma

end of series Naraku

current Law

takes place in Punk Hazard

Hax vs Hax and more Hax, who will win?

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,193 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naraku!!!!

Post by taichokage (12,492 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I'd go with team Shichibukai.

@taichokage: Kuma is the only problem here for Naraku, but even then Naraku still wins.

Online Now
He's got a lot of power but together I can see the duo winning. Law can for instance, displace Naraku's miasma and Kuma would probably be immune, and blasts could be deflected by Kuma and similarly avoided by Law displacing them or teleporting himself.

@taichokage: I didn't know Law could do that to the miasma. I don't feel like debating on that , so I'll take your word for it.

Kuma would probably be immune

He's not immune to miasma, it would melt him along with everything else. If you feel so strongly that he's immune please explain why.

and blasts could be deflected by Kuma and similarly avoided by Law displacing them or teleporting himself.

Naraku rarely does blast. He's more of the Illusionist type of guy. Think of Aizen but one who would actually kill you while in an illustration.

Is is the original Aizen.

Oh I need to explain how he kills him. Well if Law can some how continuously push back the miasma while Kuma fights Naraku that's good. But Naraku is a manuliplator, so using his spiderwebs would be in use here. Allowing him to render them useless in the fight, which he would kill them by stabbing them with his hand, or melting them with his miasma.

Online Now
Law can displace objects in his room at will. A trap couldn't hold him for even a moment, similarly Kuma can avoid traps either via his massive speed of by tapping them with his hand. Also, illusions could work on Law, but Kuma is a virtual robot. He has cybernetic eyes and what not so I don't think it could work on him. The miasma actually might be able to melt him now that I think about it, but he can repel the air itself, so he might not have too much trouble avoiding it either, if Law doesn't keep an eye out for him too.

@taichokage:

Law can displace objects in his room at will.

Yes, but he must use his hands to do so.

A trap couldn't hold him for even a moment,

Watch Naraku the Spider place them both in a trap. Which I'll explain in a moment.

similarly Kuma can avoid traps either via his massive speed of by tapping them with his hand.

Traps aren't just barriers or walls surrounding people, they can be anything.

illusions could work on Law, but Kuma is a virtual robot. He has cybernetic eyes and what not so I don't think it could work on him.

Kuma is a cybrog, which means he's human with robotic parts. His eyes are not robotic they are natural. They are real and are his own.

Rather it wasn't his own they wouldn't stop Naraku from using his illusions on him. Naraku is a very powerful demon, like I said before he's Aizen, but the stronger version. No need to see something he will put you into the illusion.

Here's where I explain everything.

*Flips out book*

Naraku possess spiderwebs which allow him to catch his pray or enemies. He can choose to allow them to be visible or not. His webs allow him to show off illusions and more.

This may be End of series Naraku, but his full power isn't needed to kill these guys.

@Whats_out_the_bag: kuma's eyes are actually cybernetic, since he uses a targeter, so that wont work on him. The webs would catch law, but he would just replace himself with something else in the field, just because they're invisible doesnt mean you cant get around it. Law doesnt need to move his hands to displace himself with something as shown in his fight with smoker, if you want the scan I'll post it

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
The team wins. 

@Jinbeifan1:

kuma's eyes are actually cybernetic, since he uses a targeter,so that wont work on him.

That's cool, but as I said rather they are or not it won't matter. Naraku could still put him in an illusion.

The webs would catch law, but he would just replace himself with something else in the field,

He would do anything because he would be lying on the ground helpless.

http://manga.animea.net/inuyasha-chapter-453-page-7.html

just because they're invisible doesnt mean you cant get around it.

True, but Naraku would just throw it on top of him. Not like he'll see or hear it coming.

Law doesnt need to move his hands to displace himself with something as shown in his fight with smoker, if you want the scan I'll post it

Yeah I'll like scans of him using his powers with out hands, even if he's not going to be able to do anything when in the webs.

Now theses guys have a big ass battle on their hands, they have to continually clear the air of Miasma. While not getting attacked by diamond spears and invisible spiderwebs. I'm not even referring to Naraku at his best. If they get hit once it's over.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4752524/narakuu-miasma-o.gif

Good luck One Piece team.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Jinbeifan1:

kuma's eyes are actually cybernetic, since he uses a targeter,so that wont work on him.

That's cool, but as I said rather they are or not it won't matter. Naraku could still put him in an illusion.

The webs would catch law, but he would just replace himself with something else in the field,

He would do anything because he would be lying on the ground helpless.

http://manga.animea.net/inuyasha-chapter-453-page-7.html

just because they're invisible doesnt mean you cant get around it.

True, but Naraku would just throw it on top of him. Not like he'll see or hear it coming.

Law doesnt need to move his hands to displace himself with something as shown in his fight with smoker, if you want the scan I'll post it

Yeah I'll like scans of him using his powers with out hands, even if he's not going to be able to do anything when in the webs.

Now theses guys have a big ass battle on their hands, they have to continually clear the air of Miasma. While not getting attacked by diamond spears and invisible spiderwebs. I'm not even referring to Naraku at his best. If they get hit once it's over.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/4752524/narakuu-miasma-o.gif

Good luck One Piece team.

1. thats high speculation, doesnt mean anything. Maybe it is on both our parts, but ill leave this discussion alone

2. Doing that to some random kid doesnt mean it'd work on a superhuman, show me someone of laws level it might mean something.

3. Haki can predict it coming, he can just use that to see it coming and avoid it

I never said they werent going to have a tough fight, but they can pull it out for the win. Displacing the Miasma would be easy, the diamond spears have not shown to be hypersonic so dodging isnt a problem especially since both can send them back at him. webs can be avoided as well with haki (for law) And no way of knowing whether they would even work on a cyborg with a laser

@Jinbeifan1:

Doing that to some random kid doesnt mean it'd work on a superhuman, show me someone of laws level it might mean something.

He has done this to Kikiyo, InuYasha, and Kagome all at the same time.

Haki can predict it coming, he can just use that to see it coming and avoid it

How can he see what he can't see?

Haki doesn't allow you to do something like this. Kikiyo and Kagome were the only ones who could see it. And we all know they are pretty special humans.

These scans do not show me that he can use his powers with out his hands. His hands are clearly free to move.

but they can pull it out for the win.

How?

You haven't started anything on how they kill Naraku.

Displacing the Miasma would be easy,

Have they done anything like this before? If so show me.

They would have to continuously do this. Not blow it back and go on to fighting.

he diamond spears have not shown to be hypersonic so dodging isnt a problem especially since both can send them back at him.

True. But dodge them will in the webs are unlikely.

webs can be avoided as well with haki (for law) And no way of knowing whether they would even work on a cyborg with a laser

You've not proven that they can be avoided, and Kuma is a cyborg so most likely they would work. He's not all machine, he has a human brain and soul.

1. well obviously it never killed them so that doesnt mean much

2. you dont use haki to see it, it will predict what will happen before it does, so it'll warrant him to move

obviously it didnt show him waving them in any way so that accordingly means he doesnt need them to teleport

3. Law has displaced things multiple times, so he could move it to different places as he likes within his room and kuma repels air itself so how is miasma any different?

4. They would have to disable him before anything, is his shields and barriers above island busting? without them it'd be easy for law to cut him, and kumas shock waves would go through his barriers

Because of PIS. Naraku cuts it off and leaves them along, because of PIS. He had a goal and he achieved it.

2. you dont use haki to see it, it will predict what will happen before it does, so it'll warrant him to move obviously it didnt show him waving them in any way so that accordingly means he doesnt need them to teleport

It predicts what someone will do, it will help you dodge things that are in sight of you.

Seeing as they can't see Naraku they can't predict nor sense him or his webs. They won't be able to see it. Also what do you mean by " obviously it didnt show him waving them in any way so that accordingly means he doesn't need them to teleport"

Law has displaced things multiple times, so he could move it to different places as he likes within his room and kuma repels air itself so how is miasma any different?

Not truly different, but like I said he needs to continuously do this. It's continuously following out.

4. They would have to disable him before anything, is his shields and barriers above island busting? without them it'd be easy for law to cut him, and kumas shock waves would go through his barriers

It's not island level. But why would that be a factor?

Barrier : Unknown but only to be broken by Adamant Barrage "diamond spears ", which is compared to Wind Scar.

Body : Naraku's body is capable of tanking wind scar, which was compared to a feeble breezes. Wind Scar is capable of taking out a large hill (That was stated to be a mountain). Body is way harder than diamond.

Also Naraku's amazing regeneration is here as a factor.

Finding Naraku is hard as hell if he doesn't want to be found. Hiding him self is simple. Teleporation is key.

-I'll be back to explain more ways on how he wins, I'm just beginning. I i must I'll just explain him using the most hax'd weapon here-

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

It predicts what someone will do, it will help you dodge things that are in sight of you.

This is incorrect.

I have no idea who Naraku is so I will not argue who wins or loses. Carry on your debate just wanted to point that out.

@One_Piece_God: It's ok just correct me on Haki then lol. Don't just say it's incorrect.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Because of PIS. Naraku cuts it off and leaves them along, because of PIS. He had a goal and he achieved it.

2. you dont use haki to see it, it will predict what will happen before it does, so it'll warrant him to move obviously it didnt show him waving them in any way so that accordingly means he doesnt need them to teleport

Seeing as they can't see Naraku they can't predict nor sense him or his webs. They won't be able to see it. Also what do you mean by " obviously it didnt show him waving them in any way so that accordingly means he doesn't need them to teleport"

Law has displaced things multiple times, so he could move it to different places as he likes within his room and kuma repels air itself so how is miasma any different?

Not truly different, but like I said he needs to continuously do this. It's continuously following out.

It's not island level. But why would that be a factor?

Barrier : Unknown but only to be broken by Adamant Barrage "diamond spears ", which is compared to Wind Scar.

Body : Naraku's body is capable of tanking wind scar, which was compared to a feeble breezes. Wind Scar is capable of taking out a large hill (That was stated to be a mountain). Body is way harder than diamond.

Also Naraku's amazing regeneration is here as a factor.

Finding Naraku is hard as hell if he doesn't want to be found. Hiding him self is simple. Teleporation is key.

-I'll be back to explain more ways on how he wins, I'm just beginning. I i must I'll just explain him using the most hax'd weapon here-

well sorry but if it didnt even work on kagome then I'd say it's definitely not gonna work on Law, it may restrain him but that's the most it can do

to correct you here it is, you dont have to see the enemy to predict it, it's actual precognition or it wouldnt be as useful as it really is

It's a factor because Law's cut is Island level

of course I know this wont kill him, but what I do know is that it's not meant to. once he cuts him, Law has total control over him. He cant regenerate from this because it's not a true cut, his power prevents him from regeneration as shown when he fought smoker who's a logia type.

and both Law and Kuma teleport, doesnt mean much to them

well sorry but if it didnt even work on kagome then I'd say it's definitely not gonna work on Law,

Where do you get it didn't work on Kagome from? It worked on Kagome,InuYasha,and Kikiyo all at the same time. InuYasha was the only one who didn't see it until it was on him.

Kagome saw them, but it grabbed her. She was knocked out could. This is the girl who can resist mind fuck and soul fuck.

Also if it didn't work on Kagome why would it magically not work on Law? He's nothing like Kagome. He has no spiritual powers, nor can he see the dead, which I'll bring up again.

Kagome isn't some weak little girl, she's the reason why her verse wasn't raped.

it may restrain him but that's the most it can do

I know it will restraint him or knock him out either will do. Gives Naraku all the time he needs to stab/shoot a spear at.

to correct you here it is, you dont have to see the enemy to predict it, it's actual precognition or it wouldnt be as useful as it really is

So can he sense a ghost? I've never seen precognition work like this before. I've seen hit heighten a users abilites like vision and hearing, but not allowing him to trace anyone and anything. I really don't see how he would see something like this, that only characters like Kagome and Kikiyo could see. The special character. Hell InuYasha couldn't even see them and he's a demon who can see ghost and spirits with ease.

it's a factor because Law's cut is Island level

Nice

Law has total control over him.

Proof that it can control Naraku? Also how would he hit what he can't see? Naraku can be far away and fight them. Since that's what he does all the time, he's a very smart villain he doesn't risk his life.

He cant regenerate from this because it's not a true cut, his power prevents him from regeneration as shown when he fought smoker who's a logia type.

This is End of Series Naraku. The guy who regenerated from Bakusaiga and the Cutting Meidou Zangetsuha attack. He should still be capable of regenerating. But it wouldn't matter as he can still fight in pieces. He's been ripped to pieces and he can still fight.

Naraku's illusion are easily at or above Aizens (Just so you can compare the power), but you don't have to look at something for it to happen it just does.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

well sorry but if it didnt even work on kagome then I'd say it's definitely not gonna work on Law,

Where do you get it didn't work on Kagome from? It worked on Kagome,InuYasha,and Kikiyo all at the same time. InuYasha was the only one who didn't see it until it was one him.

Kagome saw them, but it grabbed her. She was knocked out could. This is the girl who can resist mind fuck and soul fuck.

Also if it didn't work on Kagome why would it magically not work on Law? He's nothing like Kagome. He has no spiritual powers, nor can he see the dead, which I'll bring up again.

Kagome isn't some weak little girl, she's the reason why her verse wasn't raped.

it may restrain him but that's the most it can do

I know it will restraint him or knock him out either will do. Gives Naraku all the time he needs to stab/shoot a spear at.

So can he sense a ghost? I've never seen precognition work like this before. I've seen hit heighten a users abilites like vision and hearing, but not allowing him to trace anyone and anything. I really don't see how he would see something like this, that only characters like Kagome and Kikiyo could see. The special character. Hell InuYasha couldn't even see them and he's a demon who can see ghost and spirits with ease.

it's a factor because Law's cut is Island level

Nice

Law has total control over him.

Proof that it can control Naraku? Also how would he hit what he can't see? Naraku can be far away and fight them. Since that's what he does all the time, he's a very smart villain he doesn't risk his life.

He cant regenerate from this because it's not a true cut, his power prevents him from regeneration as shown when he fought smoker who's a logia type.

This is End of Series Naraku. The guy who regenerated from Bakusaiga and the Cutting Meidou Zangetsuha attack. He should still be capable of regenerating. But it wouldn't matter as he can still fight in pieces. He's been ripped to pieces and he can still fight.

Naraku's illusion are easily at or above Aizens (Just so you can compare the power), but you don't have to look at something for it to happen it just does.

My point was it worked on those with human level durability, but only knocked them out. You have no idea on how it would do against those with far more so

if all it can do is restrain him it'd be momentary in which Law would easily get out of with his power

dont pull the bleach arguement "They're spirits they cant beat them" its an old nutshell everyone has cracked. This is a fight where they CAN see him. Also yes Haki does allow those to sense the spirit of others or at least others presence, which Rayleigh explains

It doesnt mind control, it controls the pieces that he cuts. Law has island range capabilities and he's faster than Naraku, I dont see how he could get far away from them. He cant regenerate because the cut is not damaging his body directly, it is just making him vulnerable to Laws ability.

I would like a scan or a statement of this please, where it would say that he controls the five senses or something supposedly more impressive.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel