Kryptonian vs Saiyan Read them Rules please....

Topic started by CerberusPrime3k on Sept. 6, 2012. Last post by katanalauncher 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The Kryptonian will be trained by Goku and Superman for about a year

while the Saiyan will be trained by Batman and Vegeta for about a year.

Then they will use what they've learned from their mentors and fight each other.

After their battle they will both fight their mentors Fused via potara or fusion dance.

Round 1 Krytonian vs Saiyan

Round 2 Kryptonian and Saiyan vs Gogeta or Vegito

Round 3 Kryptonian and Saiyan vs Fused Superman and Batman (don't feel like coming up with a name for him).....

Location- Cell Games Arena

Both the Kryptonian and Saiyan are "Blank slates" they have no prior training to this.

Don't assume just because this is a "Kryptonian" vs a "Saiyan" that it could essentially be A Superman vs Goku thread.....It isn't....

Post by taichokage (12,697 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Despite the fact that I think a Kryptonian on average might be more powerful, Batman training the Saiyan is a big factor. Goku and Vegeta's training would be relatively similar, and Superman is essentially a super strong guy, but with the least amount of training skills. But Batman is the smartest and has the best raw fighting skills, power aside. Plus with Vegeta's part in this, he might be able to get the Saiyan to Super Saiyan Levels.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,192 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

I would say the Saiyan win, since the Kryptonian won't have enough power or skill to match with the Saiyan in that length of time

Post by ReiKai (3,464 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Batman training is utterly meaningless and with how DC does things, Superman is given super-batman level martial arts because "He's Superman and we don't want him to be inferior to anyone. Ever." And Vegeta fused with Batman as a "final test" is purely meaningless.

This is an absolute stomp in favor of Kryptonians. Why? Facts are simple. All a Kryptonian has to do is be under a yellow sun and gain Super Powers of a high level. Saiyans, on the other hand, would take years or decades to develop a reasonable level of power. Guys like Bardock and Nappa were like 30yrs old or so. Yet are outclassed by people like Vegeta and Goku who're much younger than them, because of Plot.

You start them as "blank slates" and Saiyan starts with a PL of 1. While Kryptonian starts with relatively no ability aside from being Kryptonian which is an entire race of scientifically advanced people. Vegeta has a year to try and get a guy with a PL of 1 up to however much it needs to be in order to combat a Kryptonian. It took Goku six days to master 100x gravity. Goku's not an Average Saiyan, despite what Vegeta thinks, and it took Vegeta months to get the hang of 300x gravity. But Vegeta and Goku both had the luxury of many years of training and building up their powers while this Nameless Saiyan has nothing of the sort.

By the end of the year, the Saiyan may, at best, have a PL of 1000. Maybe 2000 if he's lucky. At the end of the first week under a Yellow Sun, the Kryptonian will have at Least class 50 Strength and multiple mach-level speeds, plus near invulnerability to harm and other powers.

Honestly all a Kyrptonian has to do with "Superman's training" is spend most of that inside a Yellow Sun and he'll have strength inf the billions to trillions of tons, FTL speed and near Superman-level ability. Training is meaningless when he can just get an insane power boost enough to vape the Saiyans from orbit.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I hate to say it but Reikai isn't bullshitting on this one.

Post by chrono122 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ReiKai: How do you know there power level is one? Vegeta is not training baby Saiyans. For all we know they could have a power level of 1000 before the 1 year training

Op says Blank Slate. That means no training, no starting abilities, no nothing. And let me put it this way; Even if Vegeta could boost this Saiyan's Pl by Near-Deathing him half a dozen times a day and using Batman's tech and resources to save and heal him each time, you might at most come up to around something resembling Goku's power when he arrived on Namek. And by then the Saiyan would be either brain dead or completely insane from the constant mind-shredding pain that he's been put through day in and day out to the point he may be turned into a quivering emotional timid wreck. And even then, Kryptonian stomps with several-million degree heat vision.

@chrono122: It's gonna take longer than a year for a Saiyan unless ROSAT.

Post by killers10333 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

saiyan for this reason: vegeta can just nearly kill the saiyan everyday for the whole year. whenever a saiyan nearly dies or recieves any damage he gains exponential power (just look at pretty much any DBZ fight, the second time they fight the saiyan ends up winning easily). with healing pods and sensu beans healing time wont be a problem. Batman can teach him battle techniques aswell, and martial arts (both mentors can do this). So basically this saiyan has the potential to become much stronger than goku if they take this to the extreme. the kyrtonian really has the best bet if he hangs in a yellow sun for the year, which would make him strong but i just dont think it would as strong

Vegeta doesn't have Senzu beans or healing pods. He doesn't have access to the resources of Freeza Soldiers did and only Korrin grows the beans. And I've already gone through that whole scenario. It still fails miserably.
Post by killers10333 (21 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ReiKai said:

Vegeta doesn't have Senzu beans or healing pods. He doesn't have access to the resources of Freeza Soldiers did and only Korrin grows the beans. And I've already gone through that whole scenario. It still fails miserably.

how do they not have those resources? in a year batman can get them easy especially since vegeta will know where... plus vegeta could just go get them.

It's not Vegeta's resource. It's Korrin. Vegeta is married to Bulma. He has money and wahtever she can build. Batman has resources. Neither has magical healing beans. Yajirobi eats most of them anyway as he lives with Korrin.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Round 1 Krytonian vs Saiyan

IC off, then Wayne pumps that shit with experimental steroids, and tech.(serious)

imagine if he could pull off the famous bat kick that knocked spectre.(joke)

Round 2 Kryptonian and Saiyan vs Gogeta or Vegito

I think either Gogeta and Vegitto would eventually win this.(factual feats + and power scaling)

Round 3 Kryptonian and Saiyan vs Fused Superman and Batman (don't feel like coming up with a name for him).....

There is a name. it's Composite Superman. Superbat is simple enough. I think their fused senseis would beat them. I mean they tought them everything they know.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,515 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The kryptonians get my vote.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

LOL!

@SilverGalford said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

LOL!

:D

Post by katanalauncher (400 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Online Now

1. Krytonians easily, if they are even half as powerful as Superman, any one of them could decimate the entire saiyan race.

Since Frieza could accomplish this and I don't think Frieza is even close to 50% of Superman.

2.Kryptonian and Saiyan

3.Kryptonian and Saiyan

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel