Krona Vs DBZ

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 14, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Do you think any of them could beat a Full Powered Galactis? "
No way. "
Well from the looks of those pics you posted it looks like Krona did lol "

Yea... This is a Krona stomp.
Post by Sonata (35,164 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Most of the DBZ characters are pretty Generic, they Only have Super Speed, Super Strength, Blasts, and Flight as their main powers. Some have Regeneration ( Cell and Buu). That is basically it with them, though there are a few exceptions Guldo could stop time Ginyu could switch bodies and Dende can heal people.
@Sonata said:
"Most of the DBZ characters are pretty Generic, they Only have Super Speed, Super Strength, Blasts, and Flight as their main powers. Some have Regeneration ( Cell and Buu). That is basically it with them, though there are a few exceptions Guldo could stop time Ginyu could switch bodies and Dende can heal people. "

Would it help if I added more DBZ characters to the fight? Piccolo, Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan, etc..
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Most of the DBZ characters are pretty Generic, they Only have Super Speed, Super Strength, Blasts, and Flight as their main powers. Some have Regeneration ( Cell and Buu). That is basically it with them, though there are a few exceptions Guldo could stop time Ginyu could switch bodies and Dende can heal people. "
Would it help if I added more DBZ characters to the fight? Piccolo, Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan, etc.. "
I dont think it will Didnt it take Superman with the energies of the entire JLA and Avengers to stop him.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
Would it help if I added more DBZ characters to the fight? Piccolo, Kid Buu, Mystic Gohan, etc.. "
I dont think it will Didnt it take Superman with the energies of the entire JLA and Avengers to stop him. "
DBZ is all brute force, use some magic and stuff
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
I dont think it will Didnt it take Superman with the energies of the entire JLA and Avengers to stop him. "

Yea, that's what it took. And on top of that it took The Grandmaster's life, Galactus, the JLA/Avengers, like you said, and then it took the Spectre to seperate the two Multiverses
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
Yea, that's what it took. And on top of that it took The Grandmaster's life, Galactus, the JLA/Avengers, like you said, and then it took the Spectre to seperate the two Multiverses "
ooooooooooooooooof course
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
Yea, that's what it took. And on top of that it took The Grandmaster's life, Galactus, the JLA/Avengers, like you said, and then it took the Spectre to seperate the two Multiverses "
LOL thats what I thought Added Gohan and Buu is just adding more lambs to the slaughter.
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
LOL thats what I thought Added Gohan and Buu is just adding more lambs to the slaughter. "
???
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
LOL thats what I thought Added Gohan and Buu is just adding more lambs to the slaughter. "
??? "
Basically Krona would Solo the DBZ universe XD
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
??? "
Basically Krona would Solo the DBZ universe XD "
sounds cool, but if you mean the good guys than yes, if you mean the bad guys then yes again, but they got some powerful people, if you mean the entire DBZ series, it could be a challenge.
Not a real big challenge, he was damaging two Universes at the same time.
suuuuuuuuure he was...lol
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Krona blinks
DBZ cast dies
@batosaimsxz said:
"Krona blinks DBZ cast dies "

LOL, you're right. 

welcome to AnimeVice.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
LOL, you're right.   welcome to AnimeVice. "
thanks..this is johnny nemesis btw
@batosaimsxz said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
LOL, you're right.   welcome to AnimeVice. "
thanks..this is johnny nemesis btw "

Ohh, yes, I believe I encountered you on the Broly Vs Doomsday thread? 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"thats not Babidi. thats debora i believe. he's the demon king guy, he turns everything he spits on in to stone. jenemba is also pretty powerful. and where is omega shenron's pic? "
That is Babidi -_- "
he changed the pic. geeze "
LOL "
ha ha ha (sarcastically) "

dude are u even arguing XP
No hes not he gave up a while agoXD
Krona would just destroy the DBZVerse...problem solved
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel