Krona Vs DBZ

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Aug. 14, 2009. Last post by DJSNuva1 5 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Krona, as entropy, VS the following DBZ characters; 

SSJ4 Gogeta 
The Evile Wizard Babidi 
Janemba 
Omega Shenron 
Broly 

VERSUS 

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
thats not Babidi. thats debora i believe. he's the demon king guy, he turns everything he spits on in to stone.
jenemba is also pretty powerful.
and where is omega shenron's pic?
@Sinister_Noob said:
"thats not Babidi. thats debora i believe. he's the demon king guy, he turns everything he spits on in to stone. jenemba is also pretty powerful. and where is omega shenron's pic? "

Now, back to the the arguement at hand
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Why more dbz threads/ anyway what can krona do?
@Tradog said:

"Why more dbz threads/ anyway what can krona do? "

Because I felt like making a DBZ/ thread. Anyway, 

Krona possesses a supreme genius-level intellect, but his arrogance, lack of patience, and short temper has gotten the better of him. If it brought him any benefit, he would be the sort to attempt to quantify dance or measure a soul, solely for the sake of knowing. It is this madness that got Krona exiled and brought about his constant defeats.

Like the rest of his species, Krona possesses enhanced physical abilities; vast psionic powers, telepathy and telekinesis; and virtual immortality; does not need to breathe, eat or sleep, and can regenerate from any injury at an accelerated rate. His powers were later increased by Nekron, making him more powerful than any of the Guardians.

As Entropy, Krona was composed of anti-energy, could absorb others into his body, converting them into more anti-energy, and was able to create an army composed of anti-energy that were completely under his control. During the JLA/Avengers miniseries, where he wielded the power of all the universes he had previously destroyed, Krona proved able to easily defeat both the Grandmaster and Galuctus.

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Sinister_Noob said:
"thats not Babidi. thats debora i believe. he's the demon king guy, he turns everything he spits on in to stone. jenemba is also pretty powerful. and where is omega shenron's pic? "

That is Babidi -_-
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:

Krona possesses a supreme genius-level intellect, but his arrogance, lack of patience, and short temper has gotten the better of him. If it brought him any benefit, he would be the sort to attempt to quantify dance or measure a soul, solely for the sake of knowing. It is this madness that got Krona exiled and brought about his constant defeats.

Like the rest of his species, Krona possesses enhanced physical abilities; vast psionic powers, telepathy and telekinesis; and virtual immortality; does not need to breathe, eat or sleep, and can regenerate from any injury at an accelerated rate. His powers were later increased by Nekron, making him more powerful than any of the Guardians.

As Entropy, Krona was composed of anti-energy, could absorb others into his body, converting them into more anti-energy, and was able to create an army composed of anti-energy that were completely under his control. During the JLA/Avengers miniseries, where he wielded the power of all the universes he had previously destroyed, Krona proved able to easily defeat both the Grandmaster and Galuctus.

"
No kidding but I meant are they old now? I honestly thought we pared dbz against every marvel/dc character. 

anyway without that power thing It goes to jinemba and broly solo.
@Tradog said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:

"
No kidding but I meant are they old now? I honestly thought we pared dbz against every marvel/dc character.  anyway without that power thing It goes to jinemba and broly solo. "

What 'Power thing'?
@JThree47693 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
That is Babidi -_- "
he changed the pic. geeze
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:

"
No kidding but I meant are they old now? I honestly thought we pared dbz against every marvel/dc character.  anyway without that power thing It goes to jinemba and broly solo. "
What 'Power thing'? "
The power of all the universes.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
That is Babidi -_- "
he changed the pic. geeze "
LOL
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
That is Babidi -_- "
he changed the pic. geeze "
LOL "
ha ha ha (sarcastically)
@Tradog said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:

"
What 'Power thing'? "
The power of all the universes. "

So, you're saying Krona wins? Because he still has all that power.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Tradog said:

"
What 'Power thing'? "
The power of all the universes. "
So, you're saying Krona wins? Because he still has all that power. "
Oh well then yea but then this is a spite thread?

Only if you say DBZ characters can't take him on ^
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Only if you say DBZ characters can't take him on ^ "
LOL but yea this guy wins yo im gonna send you a friend request on comicvine.
they could, or not, who knows. soooooo, spite
@Sinister_Noob said:
"they could, or not, who knows. soooooo, spite "

Only if you think so
its possible.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Was it a full powered Galactus he defeated?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel