Krillin vs Raditz (Human revolution)

Topic started by soldier on Jan. 2, 2011. Last post by hitsusatsu11 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

A number of humans have got together to end reliance on aliens to save their planet. Among them is Krillin (The one who fought Nappa) is training, and a part of his training is to fight the mighty Raditz. 

Who will win?
Post by PRIVETmeNAMisKC (161 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well, is Krillin any stronger than before? I would go first with Raditz because, he's a sayian-boom?!?
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@PRIVETmeNAMisKC said:
"Well, is Krillin any stronger than before? I would go first with Raditz because, he's a sayian-boom?!? "

Well when he fought Nappa his powerlevel was over 1000, near Raditz's I can't remeber whether or not it was greater or not. However, against Nappa, his destructo disk almost killed nappa, vegeta had to tell him to dodge it. Krillin also had an arsenal of techniques at hand such as multi-form, solar flare, and was just in general very impressive. 

Trust me go on youtube and type in z-fighters vs Nappa, and you will see his skills. 

However, Raditz as a saiyan can probably create artificial moonlight and also is strong, faster than light, and pretty much skillful as all saiyans are when it comes to fighting. 
Post by PRIVETmeNAMisKC (161 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@soldier:
You know as I do, that Nappa isn't smart-but Radtiz isn't dumb. I do believe Krillin has a chance if he plans it out, but Raditiz has the upper hand with strength.
Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If it is Krillin, Tien, and Yamcha then they win. If it is only Krillin then he would not win.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Krillin can actually kill Raditz, it could however go either way. Whether or not Krillin (when he fought Nappa) was more powerful than Raditz, I can't say. Although he could easily blind Raditz with a solar flare and finish him off with a destructo disk. Raditz however is probably faster (I for one do not believe that he is faster than light) and will surely obliterate Krillin if he manages to transform into an Oozaru. If morals apply then I can see Krillin winning. Raditz is quite arrogant and will no doubt underestimate Krillin who knows how dangerous Raditz is, he would most likely use a solar flare to temporarily distract the Saiyan while he prepares a destructo disk to kill him. Also I do not believe Raditz can create artificial moonlight in order to transform into an Oozaru, he was a very low-ranking soldier, not even Bardock displayed such skill and he was a much better and more powerful fighter than Raditz, so far only elite Saiyans have displayed the ability to create artificial moonlight so I will not assume that Raditz can. I believe Krillin has a better chance of winning. 

ND
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Krillin wins this.
He won against Saibamens and they are as powerful as Raditz

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Mortein said:
" Krillin wins this. He won against Saibamens and they are as powerful as Raditz "
Oh yeah that is true.
Post by TrouserSnake91 (31 posts) See mini bio Level 3
his scattershot killed 3 saibamen at once and it wasnt even his most powerful attack. so id say he wins. besides, its dragonball. good guy wins lol really though, he would probably win either way. cuz he can headbutt raditz's junk
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Vegeta or Nappa checked the powerlevels of each Z fighter...or so I remember.
Krillin had the PL of 1200, 1.2 times of Raditz.
Powerscaling puts Saiyan Saga Krillin above Raditz.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Kurrin wins 
Tenshinhan stomps 
Yamucha wi..... 
Yamucha probably loses 
Chazo loses 

Radditz powerlevel is different depending on the source.  
In the daizenhuu and in the Jump powerlevel page its 1500, where as in the series itself it was = to a saibaman, 1200.  
If its 1200, Yamucha can win, if its 1500 he loses. (Yamucha's was around 1480 irrc) 
Ten's was over 1800, Kurrin was in the high 1700's, chaozo was <<100 (irrc 600ish)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel