krillin vs naruto

Topic started by vegeta on July 21, 2009. Last post by StargunZX 3 years, 7 months ago.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Naruto should win this
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ya, i think so to
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Fuck that, Krillin is one of my favorite characters! One well placed destructo disc and it's all over!
@AgentJ said:
" Fuck that, Krillin is one of my favorite characters! One well placed destructo disc and it's all over! "
i know, i considered that too.
but a well placed rasengan would kill him to.
or a ninja star, or a kick in the head from a clone, etc...
krillin is not meant to be a fighting character, he's a stage character, he's meant to entertain the watchers.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" Fuck that, Krillin is one of my favorite characters! One well placed destructo disc and it's all over! "
i know, i considered that too.but a well placed rasengan would kill him to.or a ninja star, or a kick in the head from a clone, etc...krillin is not meant to be a fighting character, he's a stage character, he's meant to entertain the watchers. "
I dont think a ninja star or kick would kill Krillin. Sure he is no Goku, but he's a lot better than people seem to give him credit for, and he did fight Cell, did he not?
@AgentJ said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
i know, i considered that too.but a well placed rasengan would kill him to.or a ninja star, or a kick in the head from a clone, etc...krillin is not meant to be a fighting character, he's a stage character, he's meant to entertain the watchers. "
I dont think a ninja star or kick would kill Krillin. Sure he is no Goku, but he's a lot better than people seem to give him credit for, and he did fight Cell, did he not?
"
no, no i dont remember that, JK, lol.
i also remember him loosing to his wife.
and sure, krillin has gotten much stronger over the show. by the end of GT he's probably as strong as a SS. but can he fight over 1000 people and live from an attack like narutos rasengan, or how ever you spell it.

so in other words, he just has to avoid a rasengan right?
And come on, his wife was the most powerful female in the series, so is it really suprising that he lost?
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
This is hard
not really. in recent episodes, naruto had a hundred some aut clones, and each one was holding a full powered rasengan.
and well, if he plans on beating naruto he'll need to be able to beat his wife.
@Sinister_Noob: One charged ki blast would do more than ripping Naruto's body in half, and solar flash is an annoying technique.
true, but you never know what your hitting, it could be a clone, and naruto could be disguised as a rock or tree
@Sinister_Noob: Did you remember the move Krillin used to dispatch the Saibamen at the Saiyan arc? that move would help him alot.
ya, maybe
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14
krillin wins
what about narutos' sage mode.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
lol dude wat kind of F**kin question is that! lol krillin suck sucks donkey ball krillin would s**t his self LOL
Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sinister_Noob said:
" what about narutos' sage mode. "
Naruto would Curbstomp him lol
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
lol
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

krillin would destroy the naruto-verse.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel