Krillin & Gohan vs Goku

Topic started by SpeedForceSpider on July 8, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@jazmac: Caught you in your own web of hypocrisy. Your stupidity is on a whole new level, I never talked about one shotting you did my exact words is "by your logic". Please GTFO of this thread, if you will not give any intellegent facts about this fight.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: We don't actually know how powerful Gohan and Krillin were when fighting Ginyu. Personally I think they were stronger than Ginyu by that point hence why they were actually beating Ginyu. The last confirmed power level before that point was Gohan's being above 20,000 against Recoome, but that was anime only. Gohan got beaten to near death at the end of that battle so obviously he would have become far more powerful as a half sayain after eating a senzu bean.

Vegeta himself went from being someone who was getting destroyed by Recoome to being able to easily defeat Jeice, so we can see that after recovering from near death he too became far more powerful. Gohan was a lot more badly beaten up than Vegeta was so it stands to reason his power increase was a lot higher too.

A V Jump scan states that Gohan was 200,000 before his fight with Frieza. Obviously it's not canon but it gives an idea of how much more powerful Gohan would have become from the time between meeting Guru and fighting Frieza. I'd say Gohan was probably around about 30,000 by the time he fought Ginyu in Goku's body.

@ohgodwhy: Interesting, you also made a good point in the other thread on how Ginyu's power may have been dropping as well. Thanks for the information man.

@niBBit: Well Frieza's power level was stated to be over 1,000,000 and so was Piccolo's. Their exact power levels were never stated.

I'm sure there are inconsistencies but for the most part even slight power level advantages are usually enough to give someone a rather large advantage.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy: Hmm then i was mistaken, i always thought Frieza 2nd Form was exactly 1 MIL, Piccolo was stated to be slighlty over 1 MIL.

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@jazmac: Caught you in your own web of hypocrisy. Your stupidity is on a whole new level, I never talked about one shotting you did my exact words is "by your logic". Please GTFO of this thread, if you will not give any intellegent facts about this fight.

This goes out to everyone btw, do you all not realise the show is written very poorly. I've said this once before and I'll say it for the last time the show is inconsistent all over the place, there are plot holes everywhere and trying to make sense of it all ultimately is impossible as nothing ever works 100% of the time. All I said is that the show would be boring if one shotting occurred all the time hence why it doesn't happen. ohgodwhy it doesn't matter if there power levels aren't stated, if one is stronger than the other using the examples we've all been talking about then everyone should be getting one shot killed or basically very quickly owned which throughout the series doesn't always happen and the fight drags on for 15 fuckin episodes or whatever number of chapters.

For example we came to the conclusion that goku would win at kaio ken x2 but what's to stop gohan and krillin killing him before he uses kaio ken x2 I mean there like 6000 and 5000 higher than him in his base form, they should only need a few seconds to kill him considering how quickly vegeta kills dodoria.

Or krillin's destructo disk being able to cut opponents like frieza's tail off, he could just use solar flare and destructo disk against goku, job done...

Why is gohan able to create a blast capable of giving frieza in his 3rd form a hard time at one point with a masenko, it makes no fucking sense. No genetic saiyan trait should account for the million power gap level between the two.

Basically what I'm saying is that this show is the worst written thing I've ever seen in a manga/anime. Heck I love the show and enjoy watching it from time to time but I honestly don't see these battle threads (any of them save for the embarrassingly obvious) ever getting a definitive answer.

Well one thing that is pretty much a constant in DBZ is that if someone is powering up everyone will stand by and let them lol. Take any of Frieza's transfomations for example or when Goku went SSJ. Besides Goku can use Kaio Ken in an instant anyway. They would kill Goku before he turned Kaio Ken x2 but what I'm saying is that using DBZ logic he will inevitably be able to power up and he will win.

Krillin's destructo disk wouldn't work because Goku could easily dodge it and it would just be a waste of Ki. Goku is already aware that Krillin knows solar flare so it probably wouldn't work and he can sense power levels so even if he did get blinded, as soon as Krillin powered up to use destructo disk Goku would know where he was and could sense the attack. Destructo disk is only really effective against those who can't sense power levels.

Gohan's anger attacks have always been an anomaly. I agree his strength grows waay to dis-proportionally when he does get angry though but that is just bad writing really.

I agree that the show is very inconsistent, I've always said that but as for this fight I still believe Goku will win.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@jazmac: I agree with you on most things like the show being inconsistend an all and i too am not an big fan of the one-shot thing althou it happend. As for the Gohan giving Frieza an hard time in his Third Form...that is totally possible, numerous times has weaker opponents put stronger opponents down for an moment true the use of ki. Piccolo's SP for example: Piccolo PL was what? 340 yet his Special Beam Cannon was 1440 or something thats more than 4x the increase so if lets say Gohan was around 200.000 during Frieza's onslaught increase it by 4x: 800.000 and i'm using the minimum. Like ohgodwhy said before Goku could use his Kaio-Ken instantly like he did in the movie with Turles, actually in the movies everything works different, remember when Goku an Meta-Cooler fought in an epic Instant Transmission dual not even Vegeta could keep up, but in the normal episodes Goku rarley if ever does the IT in battle at least not in the way againt Meta-Cooler and if he does other people could see it:S

I agree with you due to the poorly writen stuff that its hard to say something with 100% i could EASILY name an dozen abilites Goku and co has displayed in the series witch are freaking handy if i might add but they never EVER use it effectivly use it in combat, but dispite all that i think its is possible to make something out of it :)

Yeah you have a good point there about how characters can increase their power levels temporarily to massive amounts. That probably explains how Gohan was able to harm Frieza in a mad flurry of attacks.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

mmm hard to say here... If Gohan and Kurrin work well as a team than they should win but not easy.... Also Goku has better h2h combat skills and strategies than that of Kurrin or Gohan.. So that will also give him an advantage.. and so as the power level..

Goku Kaioken X2 - 16,000

Gohan - 14,000

Kurrin - 13,000

^^^^ This are the power levels of this characters during the Saga the OP says they are from...

So like I said if Gohan and Kurrin work well as a team (and Gohan doesn't restrain because he is fighting his father and is afraid he might hurt him) they might win OR if Gohan gets pissed than I see him winning this with a powerful Masenko but then again morals are on and Gohan cannot go bloodlusted especially at his father... but that's IMO

@DBZ_universe: I agree, Gohan has an insane amount of potential his Maseko spiked his power level to high levels. He made Frieza express worry with the amount of power he had. Not to mention his power level wasn't even a million yet, but his attack got that high.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider: Yes I agree... a pissed of Gohan with a Masenko or Kamekameha is a nightmare..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel