Kratos vs. Broly

Topic started by 100Rings on March 12, 2012. Last post by GoodGamerSambo 2 years, 5 months ago.
Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

both bloodlust

broly=base form - legendary form

kratos= base form...only base form

winner?

KAKARRRRROOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10

/thread
Post by Fehafare (9,393 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Broly stomps.

Post by DCypher (117 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I'd actually love to see this though; just because I intensely dislike Kratos.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hmm, let's go with a fairer fight, like Tao Pai Pai with speed equalized.

Post by Fehafare (9,393 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@DCypher: I'm not a big fan of him either, but on the other hand i don't like Broly too much as well...

Anyway, Kratos really don't stand a chance in this fight.

Post by Sonata (35,402 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pretty lopsided fight here,
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This is stupid and I'm sure the OP knew that the reaction would be as one sided as it is.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

even Infant Broly owns Kratos... this is such a silly fight.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@DBZ_universe said:

LOL this is true.

ND

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

wow i thought broly would godstomp but i had no clue it was THIS lopsided

and yea sonata i get ur warning... sry :/

but yea since we have a winner i guess this is done?

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Broly roflcurbstomps in infant form.
Post by othus12 (6,905 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Did you just sent kratos against a galaxy buster?
Did you just sent kratos against a galaxy buster?
Post by Acer. (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@DBZ_universe said:

Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Broly fires a planet busting socker ball in Kratos' face. The guy died falling off Mount Olympus, when he was an actual god. Most of the GOW folk can get seriously harmed by statues falling on them, the only one with seemingly any worthwhile power was Zeus and he got plot killed by hope.

Infant Broly isn't beyond getting penetrated by sharp objects:

So bar busting the planet / barrier, Kratos can conceivably put down baby Broly either by ripping his head off his shoulders or cutting him in half.

Post by Kraden (38 posts) See mini bio Level 11

> Refers to the fight with ssj2 Teen Gohan and a Cell Jr.

Broly makes Kratos Explode with a simple kick

@Hellos: baby broly tanked the explosion of planete vegeta and managed to survive in outer space -.- if baby broly is conciouss that kratos is an enemy then he is dead.

@othus12 said:

@Hellos: baby broly tanked the explosion of planete vegeta and managed to survive in outer space -.- if baby broly is conciouss that kratos is an enemy then he is dead.

No baby Broly's innate plot barrier tanked Frieza busting the planet, Baby Broly was easily picked up by a complete stranger and stabbed by a knife, then thrown with his father into a random ditch to die. That doesn't inspire any confidence in me of his awesome battle prowess as a baby, rather the opposite.

Now stop hyping a baby a generic feat-less guy with a knife could stab and toss into a ditch over a blood thirsty over the top @#$ of a Spartan that regularly evicerated folks who simply got in his way, killing a baby opponent won't be much of a challenge. Especially since Kratos can literally tear his head off his shoulders effortlessly.

@Hellos: again, if broly as a baby was concious that that guy was a threat he would have killed him. baby broly had a power of 10,000 (ITS OVER 9000!) so at that time he had the power of early vegeta (which managed to destroy a planet with ease) you must remember that most people in dragon ball can increase their powers by increasing their ki. broly clearly wasnt showing any sings of powering up. if baby broly wanted to fight kratos he would be dead.

@othus12 said:

@Hellos: again, if broly as a baby was concious that that guy was a threat he would have killed him. baby broly had a power of 10,000 (ITS OVER 9000!) so at that time he had the power of early vegeta (which managed to destroy a planet with ease) you must remember that most people in dragon ball can increase their powers by increasing their ki. broly clearly wasnt showing any sings of powering up. if baby broly wanted to fight kratos he would be dead.

Two things:

1. You made my point for me, he is a damn baby. Your over hyping how intelligent / combat capable baby Broly is when his adult counterpart is a moron. Simply put, he is a baby, he won't be capable of perceiving Kratos as a threat, much less with hardly any ki control blast him away.

2. Yajarobe is supposedly packing a PL higher than Roshi and he can't bust planets worth a damn since he can't shoot beams out of his hands. What makes baby Broly so special? To grind home the point: a random guy, with a knife, picked him up and stabbed him. Simple as that. Chances are he had a lower PL than Broly to boot.

Side Note: Goku was the one with over 9000, Vegeta kicked his rear without kaioken. If you think Baby Broly is a match for Saiyan Saga Vegeta you've lose your marbles man.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel